Having problems with Burger King?

+1 866 394 2493 (United States)
+61 130 085 2326 (Australia)
+64 800 425 464 (New Zealand)
+43 122 602 260 (Austria)
+82 80 228 163 (South Korea)
5505 Blue Lagoon Drive

Turkey
Dikilitaş Mahallesi Emirhan Caddesi No:109 Beşiktaş, İstanbul

Complaints & Reviews

slow / bad service

Every time I come to this BK drive through im told to pull ahead and someone will bring me my order. I know...

drive thru order

When I ordered my food at the drive thru. And was served via the speaker system. When my order was complete a male voice said do you want that large or super size. But not knowing what size there is. I ordered large. What happend to reguler thats were you get ripped off. When I drove to the window to pay for my food I asked why they dont say regualar. The repley I got was. Thats what were told to do. Rip rip rip rip rip rip off. And it still has pot holes at the drive thru after three months. Plus the chips were very cold. A very poor servies

unprofessional management

Me and a friend were eating our lunch when the Manager brought the counter girl out to the dinning area and started to accuse her of theft right in front of the customers..We heard every wordShe should have taken her to the office or even play land no one was in there..The girl denied it and started to cry but all she said was oh yes you did take money out of the till..I worked retail if you are going to disapline a worker you DO NOT do this for the public to hear..Needless to say I will never ever eat there again...Very inconsiderate of the emplyee and to us and all that was sitting there...Julie Allen

• Sc
    ScienceGuy Jan 05, 2011

Why would you expect professional behavior from someone that is not a professional? They are a Burger King manager...not an accountant, or dentist, or any other job that requires school.

counter person texting during lunch hour

During the busy lunch rush, I waited at the counter for my order (#18) while this woman texted. My food wa...

theives

I purchased a hamburger from Burger king in Tupelo on West main. The order was $3.38. I gave the cashier $20.38. I acidentally drove off and left my change. I called immediatel after I realize I left it. The person to whom I was talking said that no one had left change. I assured her I did and so she said when she counted the drawer she would see if they were over. At any rate I went back and waited until she counted. She then tells me they are $12. over, not $17.
Well I took the $12. but it is disturbing to know there are theives
working at. BK. I don't know who. but someome took $5. that did
not belong to them. I would of gladly given them $5. rather then to have it stolen. I would hope this doesn't happen often.

but one get one free

December 7th, the Burger King sign out front say's buy one original chicken sandwich get one free. So...

breakfast caused diarrhea

After eating the Pancakes, Mini Blueberry biscuits and Hashbrowns both my brother and I experienced Diarrhea, nausea and stomach pain.

• As
    Ashley Jones Nov 19, 2010

Whad' ya expect...to do a maraothon after a fast-food breakfast?

• Pb
    PBThompson Jul 22, 2018

I'm having same problem with egg biscuit from Burger King--terrible diarrhea.

breakfast food gave diahrrea, stomach pain, gas and nausea

Mini Blueberry buscuits, Pancakes and hash browns were served to my brother and i for breakfast. After we ate...

service/cleanliness

Ok let me start with as soon as you walk in and your feet are stuck to the floor then to make the experience even better the staff's atitude and lack of acknowledging your standing there made it bad but then they succeeded in making me and my wife wait longer than any so called FAST food restaurant should when they decided not when the food was ready when THEY were ready to give us our order it was cold, i like Burger King but that store was the poorest excuse of a burger king i've ever visited!

you don't get it your way!

Stopped in to get a quick bite (10:20AM on 11-02-2010) and was told that I could not have a "Buck Double" because one time someone ordered 23 Buck doubles in the drive thru and it backed up the drive thru for quite a while. He said they would serve them after breakfast was over. The guy that was taking my order told me I could get a double burger, also $1.00, at that time, go figure. So I called and talked to the manager, Camille, today [protected]) and was told that she made that decision because when someone orders that large quantity it was to HARD on the equipment and the employees. I told her that was a lame excuse. I drive a concrete truck so I told her that just because someone pours 100 yards of concrete on Tuesday doesn't mean the next customer has to wait until after lunch the next day for his load of concrete. If I was the supervisor, Camille would be in the unemployment line. If you business is selling HAMBURGERS and someone orders one YOU MAKE IT. But once again it's Burger King and you CAN'T have it your way. It's just another large company and all these complaints fall on deaf ears because there are still enough people buying food there. I can say that I have had much better service and you really can have it your way at Jack in the Box. Kudos to the Jack in the Box in Redlands, California. I never had a problem at that store and I have been stopping in there for approximately 5 years. If any of these fast food chains wants to improve there service this JitB would be the perfect model for them to follow.

As you can see Burger King, just like Del Taco, does not have a direct complaint site. Sounds like the must have to many complaints for anyone to sit down and read.

menu, nutrition

Burger King advertises that it has a "plain" iced coffee, but when you get the drink, it is LOADED with sugar and cream, and they don't ask you about it or give you an option. That is not "plain" coffee, it's coffee with junk in it. it has 45 grams of sugar and too much fat content. This is deceptive advertising and poor customer service.

chay75 Oct 28, 2010

Iced coffee lists the ingredients so if you just want a cold cup of coffee then have them put ice in it. Plain Iced coffee means there is no chocolate just shake mix and coffee. Otherwise you have Iced Mocha if it is not plain. Does not take a scientist to figure that out!

chay75 Oct 28, 2010

They do not add sugar or cream it is Vanilla shake.

Jaycee Lynn Aug 24, 2012

I frequent BK as it is close to where I live and with a limited budget, their $1 bacon burgers are good for me and mine. I have to complain 'tho about the coffee. While the actual taste of the coffee, when served PLAIN, as in a regular BK Joe, is EXCELLENT. I am an avid drinker of either Americanos or espressos and so when I ordered an plain Iced Coffee, I expected just that. Ice. Coffee. and no added junk. But when I got it, it was loaded with cream, sugar a.k.a high fructose corn syrup and probably a bunch of other junk, that even after multiple Google searches I couldn't find a site that listed the ingredients in this drink. Yes, it tastes good...if you like drinks that consist of 5% coffee, 5% cream and 90% sugar. I was very disappointed. Guess if I want a good iced coffee, I'll have to go to my favorite coffee shop on the corner. Burger King should stick with burgers and fries, (have you tried the Carolina BBQ burger?AWESOME!) and stay the heck away from trying to become a coffee shop.

dirty store and bad employee behavior

My friend and I visited the Milford, Ohio Burger King on old hwy 28 and we have some major concerns. First of all, the store if filthy, dirty tables, food and crumbs all over the window sills, some windows you can't even see through, general messy and very dirty appearance and feeling when you sit in the dining room! Two employees were sitting in dining room on break and the young woman was trying to locate authorities regarding her divorce and a young guy was telling her where her resources are; they were very loud and annoying; and needless to say a very unappetizing eating environment! The server in the kitchen was throwing an attitude and was rude with customers; the young guy taking orders was cool...finally, we got the double whoppers, cold with no flavor or seasoning at all! The sat on the tray while the onion rings and french fries were cooking...we tolerated the burgers but the cleanliness and unprofessionalism is unforgiveable...so, we are never going back, not ever! This occurred on Saturday, October 16th, 2010 at 4:30 pm...thanks.

freezing in the building

October 12, 2010 @6:30p. M. Me!! And my family!! Went into the burgerking to eat our supperthe lady ask us if we would like to dine in and we said yes!! And we did not notice it right away but the longer we stayed in the burgerking we were freezing it was about 45 to 50 degrees in there and we could not even enjoy our food without shaking it was so cold that our food was cold before we got it ate!! We were mad!! And we ask them to turn the air conditioning off or make it a little warmer and they would not do it and we go to burgerking a lot to eat if this keeps up I will quit going to burgerking at all my name is mr. Jeffery kierstead and my address is 611 east swayzee street marion, indiana 46952 and if you would like to talk to me my phone # is [protected] thank you for listening to me !!

• Je
    JEFFERY L. KIERSTEAD Oct 13, 2010

VERY COLD

• Al
    Allan22 Oct 13, 2010

stop going to this fine dining establishment...

its freaking burger king Jeff, what do you expect?

Way to give out all your personal information about a burger king complaint...

There are bigger tragedies in life than a cold fast foot restaurant, but if thats your worst - kudos!

where has quality gone

For about 19 years now, I have been going to fast food places. As far back as I can remember, I have eaten fast food. Ive been through the worst of it, and I have been there for the best of it. Through all the changes each company makes, things they add on, things they take away, and never in my life, have I felt more violated by a company than I have with my ex- favorite fast food.

I think I was about 12 when I made my first conscious descision on which fast food place was my favorite. I chose Burger King. I loved the flame broiled burgers. I loved their new fries, I loved how everything was delicious and fresh. At the time, I lived in Illinois, so not every town got to enjoy a BK. Eating there was a rarity for me, and one of my many pleasures.

Skip forward 8 years - I move out to California on my own, to orange county. Orange county is one of the nicest places in the United States, and to my surprise, has some of the WORST Burger King I have ever seen. I get more water in my mouth from biting into a microwaved burger king burger, than I do drinking a cup of water. At first, I just thought it was this one Burger King on Jamboree. My friends had said they had terrible workers, so I just kind of brushed it off, and went along with my day, still boasting that Burger King was my favorite fast food restraunt, and that this one had seen better days.

Skip a little bit more forward: I've landed a new job on the other side of Tustin. Red Hill. The burgers only get more and more wet. Strange. I seemed to love the "char broiled" taste, but now I just have soggy meat. I figured, must just be because I'm ordering off the dollar menu. OK then, I'll fork out 6 dollars for a REAL burger. After a minute the guy hands me an incredibly small bag containing my 6 dollar burger and fries. (the double stacker medium, no cheese) I look inside, and I can't believe it. This burger is the exact same size as a dollar one. Where did all of my extra money go? Was it to the paper thin bacon about 1 inch large streched out onto the patty? Was it this forein yellow sludge caked into the meat? Well it definitely wasnt for these 2.5 inch WIDE patties... I havent felt this ripped off in a while. I sat there in my car looking down at this burger that wasnt even the size of my palm, (and don't get the wrong idea, I'm a skinny kid.) and I was furious. I didnt know whether to ask for a refund, if they could just exchange this burger and fries for 3 of the dollar burgers... or what to do. All I knew was instead of getting more for 6 dollars, I got a dollar burger, and some cold fries.

Burger King... I take back everything I have told people about you in the past. You are terrible. Never again will I waste my money on you until you do the right thing and start making hamburgers right. I do admit, I havent seen any "Char broiled" slogans lately. At least its good your not lying. Just remember you boast to be the King of Burgers... How about actually following through with that?

• Mi
    miashell Oct 12, 2010

that 6 dollar sandwhich is the same as the dollar one because it is except for the bacon you can order that same sandwhich as a double cheese burger with only bacon and stacker sauce and its cheaper, and if you really want to makw sure your fries are frsh just order them no salt and put in on yourself and that way there always fresh, you just have to be smart about the way you order

• Se
    Seven Dimes Oct 12, 2010

I just ordered a whopper w/ cheese at lunch today, and noticed that it didn't have the char broiled taste. I opened the bun and looked and there were no char lines on the burger. It looked like a microwaved burger. Not even any grill marks. It looked pathetic.
    Upon searching to see if they had changed the way they cook, I came across your complaint and I fully agree.
    Why can't they just stay consistent.

chay75 Oct 28, 2010

Burger King changed their broilers about 2 years ago. They no longer cook over the open flame. They put them in set a timer and they fall out into a pan. Then they go into a warmer and set until sold. Then the meat and bottom bun gets microwaved with the cheese. They use the duke system like McDonalds does. They need to stick with their format and not copy Mcdonalds.

bad customer service

Okay so my hubby and I went to the BK store on Saturday 10/3/2010. We ordered a deluxe breakfast, an egg and...

bad food

I always have loved whoppers. Today I bought a regular whopper and a double whopper. I got home and took them...

service and employees

Hello, My name is David Garrow, I reside in East Palaka Fla, Here is the store i vist most .
184 South Hwy 17East Palatka, FL [protected]
[protected]
Distance:
1.2 miles
Restaurant #16751, Here is my storey, I am 19 years old, Went to drive up window with my Parent's, my Dad ordered 5 BK Bucks Doubles, He paid 5.35 and was told by a Lady at the window to drive around and they would bring it out, I was confused because there was only 2 cars behind us, Why the delay ?, We waited about 10 min no one came out, In the total of 15 min a lady came out, when she handed my dad the bag of Burger's, He asked a question, He said this was his 3rd time over the past 12 days ordering Burger's why he asked did he have to wait ?, her reply was this (Sir if you dont like to wait go some were eles, we have lazy people that dont show up for work) My Dad replyed to the lady Mame I am sorry to hear you have problems with people or help showing up, But thats not my faualt and BurgerKing advertizes Have it your Way, My Dad said that mean's when i pay for something i should receive it in a reasonable time and not be told if i dont like it go some were eles, The lady started to walk away and said to my Dad Screw You.

Thats what happened and I wanted you to know, I asked my Dad why dont you go inside and complain to a Manager, His reply was Son thats why they call it FAST FOOD, Some people have No respect nor do they care like that lady did.

Just wanted to thank you for leting me share a Visit on Monday, Sept 20, 04:56 PM T=12L I=2 C=300, that was on the bottom of the ticket, Didnt know if it would help you. I am keeping the Ticket receipt if you need it i can mail it to you., I am hopeing you can correct the problems that worker's at your BurgerKing give to customer's.

You can reply back if you need to at [protected]@aol.com or write to me if you want to reply back to me.

David Garrow, P.O.Box 103, Satsuma, Florida, 32189

• Da
    David Garrow Sep 23, 2010

184 South Hwy 17East Palatka, FL 32131-4023
    (386) 326-1173
    Distance:
    1.2 miles

Just wanted to thank you for letting me share a Visit on Monday, Sept 20, 04:56 PM T=12L I=2 C=300, that was on the bottom of the ticket, Did"nt know if it would help you. I am keeping the Ticket receipt if you need it i can mail it to you., I am hoping you can correct the problems that worker's at your Burger King give to customer's.

You can reply back if you need to at [email protected] or write to me if you want to reply back to me.

David Garrow, P.O.Box 103, Satsuma, Florida, 32189

• Po
    pobarjenkins Sep 23, 2010

Why did you post an address and phone number?

• Sl
    slhohio Sep 23, 2010

i was a manager in the fast food business for 26 years and yes, sometimes there is a wait for food( during off peak hours or if really busy) But the reason why someone has to wait should be explained to them and asked if that is okay, (being courteous goes a long way and usually somone doesnt mind waiting ) but that also means when there food comes up- there food goes out immediately== But the Real problem here was not the wait for food but the employees attitude ======
    #1 customers pay your paycheck= without a customer you would not have a job
    #2 a customer does not care what kind of day you or the company is having nor should they, and under NO circurmastances does and employee state the things that employee stated to the customer.. and if there had been a really long wait the manager should have taken the food out to begin with...
    Its not rocket science people.. managers get your ### out of the office gossiping or other non business stuff that you are doing (which is where 75% of the managers are at) and train your people in that store a little better or fire them...
    that man deserves at the very least an appology from the manager. the employee should be fired and a free meal should be given to at least guarantee the customer comes back at least once-
    thankyou

• St
    Steenetrick Feb 10, 2011

15 minutes is pathetic for a fast food drive thru and you definitely deserve compensation for that one.

sexual harassment and nothing done

to whom it may concern copy of letter i sent to burger king to make others aware
---
Hello
to whom it may concern-
I have a complaint about one of your managers-currently works at the store in wayne county on wayne memorial, in North Carolina.
his name is Jason Wright-he is sexually harrassing female employes.
I used to work at the store on Berkley when he used to work there
he actually asked me if I would give him a blow job and offerd me $600 of I could do it with in 15 minutes.
well reguardless to say I no longer work there and he is one of the reasons I no longer
work there-I was nice and did not press charges all though I should have-but the store
manager knew of this Ms Danette (pardon me is if I spelled her name wrong) as well as the
district manager knew about this and neither believed me or they just did not feel like
doing anything about the problem.
well I as well found out recently he used to work at the burger king/gas station in marmac-
he got transfered from there to berkley (this was before I knew him) because of sexuall
harrassment-he got transfered from berkley to marmac (same reason) then from marmac to wayne memorial ( same reason)
why do they keep transferring him and trying to hide it instead of just firing him?!?!
I also found out he is really good friends with the district manager..

I have a friend that just started working at burger king ( I did not know she was working there)
but talking to her on the phone and what not she was complaining about how this person was sexually harrasing
her-I said she needed to report it-she was scared to report it cause she did not want to loose her
job cause she has to support her baby and her husband had just lost his job -well I asked her where
she was working at-she then told me burger king-I asked her by chance is the guys name Jason Wright?
she said yes!
she said that he was doing this to all the ladies that work there particulary the ones that happen to be white.
this man has to be stopped! I do not mean a slap on the hand either he needs to be fired.
I have been talking to the other ladies he ahs been doing this to,
I know I let to much time go by to do much of anything now which is my bad-
but these girls are even talking about going as far as taking it to the local news one if them said
she went to school with one of the local broadcaster.
I said that I would e mail you guys-cause this needs to be fixed-she said if it is not delt with
immediatly as possible then she is going to take this to the news.
and embarasse the crap out of burger king in this area for not doing a thing about it.
this other girl Jason has gone as far as message her on yahoo and has no clue how he got
her yahoo id (she thinks may have been from the job application) but started to harrassing
her on yahoo messenger-Jason Wright has done this to me as well and YES!! I have saved the
recent conversations of this! so now I have proof!!!
there are a few other thing that went on at the Berkly burger king-like the night shift
during the time I was working there all but 3 people were taking drugs- and going to work high as a kite
one of them was always drunk- 2 others would light up marjuana (joints) while on the clock in the back room-
and yes ms Daenette knew about this as well as the managers working on there shifts and
nothing was ever done about it.when one particualr manager was working I think her name is Keontay-she was one of the managers that knew of this.

SOMETHING has to be done before more damage is done.
I love burger king it is my favorite fast food place- I can not believe that this was allowed to go on.
I will be watching in hope that your coporation cares enought to do something before the girl
I mentioned takes this to the media -and the other girl takes this to court.

fix this problem please and thankyou

• **SuperMan** Sep 14, 2010

That was a great story... a blow job for $600.00! To afford that type of knob-polishing, that dude must be the one supplying the dope for the rest of the ###s?!

• Sl
    slynn1 Sep 15, 2010

Raven,
    I am sorry that you and your friend have to deal with such a horrible manager. Since you no longer work there, I would try and find someone within the company that will believe you, especially if you have proof of your allegations about him. If your friend decides to pursue sexual harassment charges. It will get really ugly fast. I had a perverted jerk as a boss too, and worked with a couple ###s like that. I have no idea why slimy men like that, have the need to act that way. It is disgusting, disrespectful, and makes the workplace a horrible place to be.

There is never a reason a women should have to deal with sexual harassment at work. There are agencies that you can seek help, if your supervisors refuse to. I am not sure what agencies are in your state, but with some investigation, you should able to find out. I do know that laws of sexual harassment are taken seriously, and should be enforced. If this isn't being done, than you, and your friend need to seek the help of an agency that can help you. In every work area, there is laws pertaining to your state, and should be a phone number you would be able to contact with your complaints. I would seek counsel immediately. A good place to start is also with Legal Aid at your local court house. They would be able to guide you and your friend where to file a complaint against the manager for sexual harassment.

I know how your friend and you feel. There is nothing grosser and uncomfortable than a dealing with sexual harassment than a disgusting perverted man saying filth to you. Good luck to you and your friend, I hope you both get the resolution and that SOB get's fired. My sympathy wit dealing with this issue. I wouldn't wish it on my worse enemy. Stay strong, and good luck to you and your friend.

chay75 Oct 28, 2010

Once you quit it is very hard to file charges. When you do not get results from a DM you go above them to human resources who will do an internal investigation. If your friend is still there that is what she should do. They talk to everyone in the store to find out if he has harrassed anybody else and build the case from there.

management

I just went to your business on carter hill road.The manager screamed at the crew the whole 10 minutes it took for me to place my order, pay for it and pick it up.There are a lot of honest hardworking people who know how to talk and treat people with respect no matter how meanial their job seems.The crew were handling the crowd in a polite manner that made you feel comfortable and attended to, but that fat, loud, ill-mannered manager needs another job because this one is not for her if she can't deal with the public then she can't lead a crew in the manner in which they should perform.Sonics is just across the street from them and a lot of us at the hospital and at the college will really stop giving you our business if these are the type of people you are forcing others to deal with while spending our money.I know cursing and screaming seems to be the norm in the U.S. but not in burgerking i've worked for this company before but the standards for leadedship were NEVER this low

• Tr
    tracy hogan Aug 27, 2009

i come into this restaurant just about everday.i, ve noticed here lately the manager brenda waid has been bullying her employees.they will in just good moods and she will smart off to them to bring them down. she needs to go to anger management classes or go see doctor.

chay75 Oct 28, 2010

Managers at BK especially GMs and AM 1s make very good money. They have lots of bonus potential and salary is 50, 000 plus bonus. Until you manage a bunch of lazy people who usually work to supplement govt money do not judge the manager. If you don't want to eat there don't. They really do not care.

slow service and horrible food safety

I stopped by the burger king at 2808 North Tamiami Trail Sarasota, FL [protected] during my lunch break yesterday and felt the need to complain about my experience there. I was struck by how long it took for three customers to make their way through the line. While waiting in the almost non moving line I noticed that no one who was handling food were wearing gloves, including the woman who was assembling and wrapping the burgers. I repeatedly watched her line up the meat on the bun and put on the bun top with bare hands and never wash her hands between burgers. I should mention that I have noticed food service performed without the use of gloves at EVERY BK I have been to. I have worked in food service several times in the past, and know that gloves are a requirement when handling food items. In addition my burger was not fully done. Usually I do not mind a little pink in my burger, but at fast food places I expect a well done burger.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices