Buffalo Wild Wingsservice

unprofessional. I went to the Los Lunas location with friends/family to enjoy drinks/food. I have been going to the Los Lunas location since it just recently opened. The servers there are very immature & made not only me but my friends feel uncomfortable & harrsssed. Not only did this server talk about us to other employees but went far enough to pull ocial media pages & disresepect my family & I to her other employees. This is not okay & should not be ignored. I myself am a server & WOULD NEVER think of doing something like this to my customers. I was taught to have 110% customer service through my restraunt so maybe that is something Buffalo should consider. She drove me to a point where I had to leave. This is not the first time GENEVA has harrassed my table when all we wanted to do was have a dinner. My coworkers & I were taught to leave personal business at the door but obviously our server doesnt know the phrase. It's embarrassing that the server herself doesn't know the difference between right & wrong ESPECIALLY in the work place.