Having problems with Chicken Express?

Chicken Express reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 28, 2011. The latest review Bad service was posted on Oct 21, 2021. The latest complaint customer service was resolved on May 02, 2018. Chicken Express has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 303 reviews. Chicken Express has resolved 3 complaints.

Chicken Express Customer Service Contacts

100 SE 25th Ave
Mineral Wells, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Chicken Express Customer Service. Initial Chicken Express complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Chicken Express above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Chicken Express. Discuss the issues you have had with Chicken Express and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Chicken Express Complaints & Reviews

Chicken ExpressBad service

I went m to express-b114050">Chicken Express on Sw Parkway in Wichita Falls Tx. The drive thru menu has 7 Express tenders with gravy for $7.79. I ordered them and other items. At the window the price of thre tenders went up to $9.29. I asked the employee why the difference, she got the manager.
He said their prices had gone up and they hadn't had time to change the sign. I told him that was false advertising, he just laughed.
It's not the money, less than 2 bucks won't break me. It's about doing the right thing, and something called customer service.

The 7 piece tenders combo was $9.29. I think she entered the wrong item and the manager didn't know how to fix it or didn't care. He was very flippant with his manners and response to me. I've been eating at Chicken E over 20 years, this is the worst I've been treated.

Bad service

Oct 19, 2021

Chicken Express — Extremely poor management!!

EXTREMELY POOR MANAGEMENT!!! Do yourself a favor and BYPASS express-b114050">CHICKEN EXPRESS IN TOMBALL & go to...

Chicken Expresswrong orders and leaving off ranch dressing

live in Arlington, tx ; the last 3 times I have ordered express-b114050">chicken express meals thru door dash, I order extra ranch; the order was wrong, and NO ranch with my order; they also omit a tea, ordered 3 drinks, only get 2, etc. I have ordered 16 wings and only received 6, with NO ranch. ordered chicken strips, get chicken legs or breasts, NO gravy or ranch.

• Updated by dlchapman0113 · Oct 17, 2021

what more do you want? you have my complaint? fix this inadequate incompetent order filling

Chicken ExpressMultiple Missing items

First had to wait over 10 mins for chicken to be cooked.
      Second they did not give me my coleslaw and had to go back and ask for it.
      Third they did not give me my extra side of mashed potatoes and had to go back and ask for it.
      Forth I did not receive any of my 3 drinks that I had as part of my meals and upsized and paid for it! At this point I was just tired and angry of having to go back and ask for it.
      No one is answering the phone from the store and the inside is closed only the drive through is open with 15 cars in line.

Multiple Missing items

Respond

Chicken ExpressFood never having spicy chicken tenders at night

Every night I come to this chickens express I am being told they are out of spicy chicken tenders every night witch is not the case. I think is very unprofessional as a business to be denied a item on the menu that is offered for service. This is a every night thing around 8:30 for sure. Never fails iv came for 3 nights straight something needs to be done this is very unprofessional. Can't run business turning down service.

1 Response
          • De
            deaterr Oct 15, 2021

How do you know this is not the case? They are not turning you down. Just out of spicy chicken.

Oct 14, 2021

Chicken Express — Food

chicken tenders where the size of chicken nuggets. For $21 I will not be coming back if that's how they...

Springtown

Chicken ExpressWrong food, half eaten food, bad customer service, horrible tea

My husband and I went to the corpus christi location on staples to pick up dinner. We ordered rolls because this location always has old biscuits. They still gave us biscuits. They were rock hard, half of them were missing bottoms and 2 looked like someone had taken bites out of them. The tea tastes old, like the canister is not clean. Look at the Google reviews for this location it's a common complaint. The chicken had absolutely no flavor. We tried repeatedly to call the manager but they don't answer the phone, another common complaint. The whole team needs retraining or just get rid of them all, especiallythe managers who allow this. There's plenty of people looking for work in the area. I will be reporting this location to the health department.

Oct 09, 2021

Chicken Express — Chicken livers

I am a regular customer of chick express in paris tx, I love the 12 piece chicken liver meal, however what I...

Chicken Expressmisleading poster in window

Location at 101 W Wadley in Midland, TX has a poster in the window advertising the Tuesday Tenders ----15 for $12.99 . I was charged $14.99. I called the store to bring it to their attention. The young man who answered the phone wanted to know why I wanted to speak to manager. Something loud was in the background so I was having hard time understanding him. I told him about the misrepresentation of the prices and the poster needed to come down. He offered to refund $ but I was too far away to want to do that. I just told him to take poster down since it is illegal to advertise false prices. Went by late last night and it was still in window. I tried to go to express-b114050">Chicken Express website, it said to go to specific location with complaints but there was NO link to do that. Shady way to circumvent that. This raises warning bells and so I'm doubtful that I'll spend $ with their company again. Step up your game Texas company !!!

Chicken ExpressOrder mistake.

Decatur, Texas store. We ordered 2 pieces of chicken, okra, potatoes and gravy after sitting in line for 20 min. No problem. Get home open up the box and its chicken strips. Call the store to tell them about the mistake. We would not be coming back into town. So we asked for a raincheck as its is their mistake. We was told bring it back. I took it back went to the door with the open box of chicken strips. Let them know I was not happy. While standing there they mixed up another persons order taking it to the wrong car. Credit card was given to another customer and I did not see them throw away the chicken strips. We got home with the next order and there is no gravy on the potatoes. Gave us nothing for our inconvenience.

Chicken ExpressService/Attitude

Please don't come this express-b114050">chicken express because the owner John will yell and scream at you regarding his food. The location doesn't look inside the containers before leaving there location and when you confront him regarding this matter he yells and screams. He doesn't want his his customers happy. Please don't let this happen to another person.

Not so happy
                Michael

Sep 17, 2021

Chicken Express — Missing product and customer service

Tried ordering mac and cheese with my kids meals and was told they were out. Pulled up got my food and pulled...

Sep 08, 2021

Chicken Express — Service

It's been 3x that I go to the express-b114050">Chicken Express in Midland texas on the corner of main street and Wadley...

Chicken ExpressEmployee attitude

First the young lady taking out order gave attitude about our simple order. Rolling her eyes and body language.
                  Second the man behind the country told the other to tell the drive through that they where closed.
                  Another guy told me they could not do spicy legs and I have got spicy legs for a long time. They where very difficult to deal with the reason this location is struggling is poor employees.

Chicken ExpressProduct and service

I went to express-b114050">chicken express off of sw loop 820 I waited for 20 minutes to receive the wrong food and over paid for food I did not receive. I called letting Kelsey know I would like my money back my order was wrong and I have to go to work I don't have 30 mins to drive back and deal with giving her old food back to receive my money back for a order she failed to get right.

Chicken ExpressService

I went to express-b114050">chicken express 2831 n bryant on aug 17, 2021 we ususally visit 1 to 2 times a month and we spend close to $120 to $150 each time we order the 30 piece chicken tenders with sides and fried pickels corn nuggets macaroni and cheese and extra rolls when ever we been ordering we are always told you are out of mac and cheese or corn nuggets was going to order 2 25 piece chicken tenders with sides the cashier goes telling me that you all did not have no chicken tenders at all and cashier had ear pods in both ears at the time and seem to be not wanting to be their at all seems like when we go to order inside they have friends hanging around or co employees we had went to southwest blvd location had orderd 2 orders of 25 piece tenders with mashed potatoes and gravy with coleslaw had ordered mac and cheese and corn nuggets was told you were out of mac and cheese and corn nuggets so had ordered 3 family corn on cobbs which would of been 4 to an order and when cashier told me you were out of mac and cheese and out of corn nuggets had told cashier i would take french fries instead told her i would be back to pick up order since they would have to cook tenders came back to pick up order 2 cooks were playing with their phones and cashier told me you were out of corn on the cobb so this was a ripoff on this because she said i could give you some pies in place of corn on the cobb the pies do not cost customers $4.19 a pie it was $12.57 on receipt so i should have been given $12.57 worth of pies she had given me 3 pies only order # was 70 8:54 p.M. Apparently the company does not know how to do hot shot oreders to get products they are out of here lately seems like when we plan to order express-b114050">chicken express we are told out of mac and cheese and corn nuggets never did get french fries at all

Aug 13, 2021

Chicken Express — Shift Supervisor

After waiting in the drive thru of the Altus OK express-b114050">Chicken Express for over 30 minutes, I got upset and screamed...

Altus
                        Aug 11, 2021

Chicken Express — Food

My wife stopped in at the express-b114050">Chicken Express on Wichita st in Ft Worth at 6:15pm on Wednesday 8/11/21. She...

Forest Hill
                        Jul 24, 2021

Chicken Express — Drive thru order taker

We went to the express-b114050">Chicken Express on Turner Plaza in Abilene, Tx around 9:30 pm. When we tried to place the...

Jul 20, 2021

Chicken Express — I ordered two piece fish meal. I ordered extra hush puppies.

Older two-piece fish meal I was given three piece fish meal. No fries. I thought fries came with the order. I...