Buffalo Wild Wings — poor service
Took close to hour to bring food to table. Waiter indicated the computer was down. However, after receiving the food the next beer order took 45 minutes. Other issues was no additional boats to eat the wings, one ranch dressing for 5 people, and continue delay of providing beer after the computers were up. The manager was visibly seen leaning against the side railing 90 percent of the time talking with other employees.
Provided feedback via buffalo wild wings website as such the manager responded with the customer should have complained to the manager during their visit.
I disagree that the customer is required to make a scene during the dinning experience to be compensated for the inconvenience of the poor service. Within the same week I experience delayed service from two other restaurants. Both restaurants immediately accepted responsibility and provided a form of compensation without the customer having to request to speak to a manager.
It is a failure to Buffalo Wild Wings corporate to have customer complaints to be limited to the specific location and not to a higher level review to respond. Obviously no action is being taken and seems like the corporate office fails to have accountability as well.
More Buffalo Wild Wings Complaints & Reviews
- Buffalo Wild Wings - employment 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - bww lost a very loyal customer 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - waitress 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - horrible work place 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - unprofessional management 
- Buffalo Wild Wings Grill And Bar - poor customer service 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - bad customer service 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - service complaint
- Buffalo Wild Wings - wings/customer service
- Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. - management