Round Table Pizza Logo

Round Table Pizza

Having problems with Round Table Pizza?

Round Table Pizza reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 30, 2007. The latest review Earning points was posted on Mar 6, 2021. The latest complaint round table pizza coupons, apparantly are not in the &system& was resolved on Jun 28, 2010. Round Table Pizza has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 56 reviews. Round Table Pizza has resolved 6 complaints.

Round Table Pizza Customer Service Contacts

5555 Glenridge Connector, Ste 850
Atlanta, Georgia

Round Table Pizza Complaints & Reviews

Round Table PizzaEarning points

I am at store 0246 and needed my WR code to earn the points for the purchase I just made. The manager said sorry he couldn't help as their system is under construction and I won't be able to earn these points for my purchase. I don't accept that and am asking that someone call me to apply my points. My name is Deborah Raleigh and I can be reached at [protected].

Round Table PizzaPizza

I went to the round table on Daniels road in Manteca ca, I don't live in the area but was traveling in the area. I called the place back and was speaking to Damon the same one that placed the order he mentioned all he could do was re make the pizza, I'm a round table member so I asked could I be credited another pizza or points added to my account for a pizza being so terrible I never get this service from the one in Stockton on pacific avenue and this is the first time a round table pizza tasted like a frozen pizza .

Pizza

Round Table Pizzainternet ordering

When ordering a delivery pizza, I got to the part that said add a Gratuity, which I did, it then had a button that said complete order, which I pushed and it gave me a total. I, thinking my order was complete, waited for my pizza. Much to my chagrin, none arrived. Apparently, I did not complete the ordering process. The computer did not prompt me do do anything else. So, no pizza for my family. No more business with Round Table.

Feb 14, 2021

Round Table Pizza — Very late delivery for an online order.

I placed an online order at 5:42 pm on 02/14/21 at the store located at 5110 Laguna Blvd., #119, Elk Grove...

Jan 26, 2021

Round Table Pizza — Did not fulfill order

I ordered an Italian Garlic Supreme pizza with pineapples and green peppers added and they did not fulfill my...

Jan 14, 2021

Round Table — Asst Manager Karen Hutchens and supervisor Tara Odom

This is very hard for me to do this but I have been having issues with Karen for over two years and nothing...

Round Table PizzaOnline ordering

On jan. 5, 2021 about 8pm I was using the online ordering using a gift card and tried to purchase pizza but when u enter all info and confirm order it will send u back to start page and it completely wiped out my gift card of $50 dollars and left it with $0 balance so I was forced to use my atm card over the phone to confirm a seperate order
        This is the 2nd time I have sent this complaint and still waiting on some type of reply thanks
        Ive enclosed the gift card number to confirm
        Gift card number
        [protected]
        Pin-10
        $50 gift card amount

Nov 04, 2020

Round Table Pizza — Using a call center to answer calls

I called to order a pizza last night and realized I was calling a call center in a different country! A call...

Round Table PizzaPricing

You guys charge $ 1.75 for extras that you want on a pizza according to online ordering.
          If the pizza I order comes with green onions (for example) and I decide I don't want the green onions but instead would like to substitute with pineapple (for example), why do I get charged $ 1.75??? I am not wanting to order an extra side but instead I just want to substitute one item for another.

I was told by the manager at your store located at 7921 s. Hosmer in tacoma, wa that she doesn't have any control over that. She says they are just following corporate rules.

Your prices are on the high end but they are very good. Please respond to my inquiry.

Thank you.

Round Table PizzaNo reward points received 😔

7/26/2020 I ordered #5001
            Invoice number:[protected] Large Double Pepperoni special an I didn't get a rewards number for my points on my Receipt. I call 0914 Roundtable an asked the manager if I can get references number to redeem my points so I can get my rewards points an was told there is nothing they can do.
            I am not happy with customer service I was provided. I feel its not fair an I should get the points that I earned.

No reward points received 😔

Jun 13, 2020

Round Table Pizza — Different pricing of their pizzas

I called in an order for a medium veggie pizza. I had a coupon for 15% off. The gentleman said it will be...

May 28, 2020

Round Table Pizza — Management!

My name is Evan Gustafson. I would like you to read your reviews on your on yelp website (the website on the...

Soquel
              May 05, 2020

Round Table Pizza — Pizza and how long it took and food was cold

I ordered a large chicken garlic Supreme pizza and a salad on sunday evening. It took them 2hrs and 10 min to...

Round Table PizzaMissing item

Hi,

I just ordered take out from the Round Table in Glendale, CA. They forgot an item from our order and when I tried calling, the number online did not work. I am hoping to get a refund for the item missing but I cannot reach anyone. Please help, thanks! My email is [protected]@gmail.com and my phone number is 805.471.1331.

Thank you very much for your assistance.

Mar 06, 2020

Round Table Pizza — Burnt Pizza

I ordered a small pizza to be delivered last night. Afterwards and after I opened the box I noticed the pizza...

Mar 04, 2020

Round Table Pizza — salad bar - to go product

Both Round Tables in Sonora Ca. no longer provide the medium size "To Go" salad bar choice. The...

Round Table PizzaProduct

At what point did round table decide to change how they make the garlic twists? They used to be the best thing round table made, they were soft and chewy, cheesy and wonderful. Now I'm sad to say they are over cooked and dry with no cheese and barely and garlic sauce. The ones we just received were truly awful, we tried to get different ones and they refused to make any new ones. I'm very unsatisfied with the quality round table has allowed themselves to slip to. Horrible just horrible. We will not be eating at round table pizza anymore and will tell all of our friends and family about our experiences

Feb 03, 2020

Round Table Pizza — was not ready for pu

I ordered and paid for 3 personal pizzas on 1/31/20 to be picked up at 3pm on sunday 2/2/20. I got their at 3...

Round Table Pizzacustomer service

On December 31st I went in to Round table ordered a personal Pizza at 6:04 pm my order was taken by Michael B. When I was ordering my Pizza I heard him say the order would Take 25 minutes so I said ok. Left and came back, when I came back he said that it would take another 25 minutes and I said you said it would be 25 minutes and he said no I said 1 hour and 15 minutes and I said no you said 25 minutes he gave me an attitude and said let me check and went to the back and asked them about my pizza. Im vert upset because it should not take 1 hour and 15 minutes for a personal pizza.

Dec 31, 2019

Round Table Pizza — pizza & breadsticks

I ordered a X-large Maui Zaui pizza with no red onions online. I also wrote no red onions on the special...