Buffalo Wild Wings In Augusta, GAreally bad food service

Numerous Complaints from Customers: ( I would REALLY like to give one on their food, but if you have poor customer service then what is the point)

So I've been trying to get nutritional information on their food. I'm aware its bar food and wings so I know its not healthy, but I would still like to know. I've contacted the website and was told "they don't have the information but if you ask the manager of the store they can help me select a meal based on my dietary restrictions." Fair enough. I then went in today to pick up my dinner and while I was there I asked to see the nutritional information. The waitress didn't know so she went and asked the manager. She then came back and told me the manager said "we don't have that information to give out."
"My experience there was a nightmare; the service & food are horrible, my waitress had an attitude problem, and I saw managers & staff arguing with each other infront of customers, and acting unprofessional.. When they opened up the business 4 yrs ago, Cheddars was a cool place to hang out & eat, but now this crappy Restaurant, has the worst food service in town!!! I definately won't be going back there to eat, I'd rather go to anywhere else or McDonalds instead!!!"
..."No Wheelchair ... Won't be coming back here"... there's a Buffalo Wild Wings opening by Augusta Exchange... will try ...
www.yelp.com/biz/wild-wing-cafe-augusta

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices