BSNL TelephoneTelephone dead

D

My father's telephone is not working - with low voice for the last one month (my aged mother strugled to talk by phone to me and she requested to the telephone people regarding this), we made a complaint but there is no response, for the last one day the telephone was dead, so we once again sending the complaint for you. Request to do the repair immediately.
Phone no: [protected]

nonusharma Nov 25, 2011

Hi, I am sanjay sharma we have landline in my village, that telephone not working properly, it deactivated from last 2 months...every time it has got deactivated.We are very upset of that particalar tel & from bsnl..[protected]
    My sister has ..[protected] this no also in same condition ...
    we had told many time to local engineer for same but...

we are filling very shamful...that bsnl is not doing good in rural areas, every one is upsets due to getting this type of facility...pls. do something...otherwise your all rural area's telephone will deactivated...this is my suggestion...
    rgds
    sanjay sjharma
    [protected]

• Le
    Leesharaju Jun 16, 2011

My telephone number is 080-[protected], from past 2 months it is dead. But i receieve regular bill. I have given numerous complaints. But, no result. I am using this number from past 6years, That is the only reason i have not cancelled it. But, if it continues i am going to cancell my connection. I have never experienced such a bad service from any one.

• Pr
    Princessbella Jan 25, 2011

I have given numerous complaints about the disturbance in my phone line. Till date BSNL has not resolved the issue. I am considering moving on to another provider but I have been having this number for almost 15 years now. If BSNL does not resolve my problem I will disconnect my service soon. Extremely bad customer service. Very unsatisfied customer.

• Cl
    Clement Vijayan C W Jun 10, 2010

My name is Clement Vijayan C W my old bsnl telephone Number: [protected], it was changed with our any prior intimation to a new number:[protected], for the past 2 weeks, my telephone is dead and my internet is down for the past 2 months, I have personally gone to Hoysala Nagar Telephone exchange, met Mr.Manoharan and Ms.Vasanthi, they are giving me lame excuses that the line's man is on leave etc., I am fed up of following up with these people, Can some one make this Telephone working.
    I will complaint to the General Manager Head office and exclate this matter, if no action is taken.

• La
    lakshmiramana Sep 17, 2009

Sir,

My telephone number is 040-[protected], which is completely dead for the past two days. I have made a complaint two days back. This has become a routine problem. We are facing this problem every month. While talking we hear some cross talking.

Kindly make arrangements to attend to this problem at an early date.

Yours sincerely
    Lakshmi ramana

Rajashekhar Lakkappa Aug 25, 2009

Hello,

My telephone : 080-[protected] is dead from last 5 days and no appropriate action has been taken from the BSNL dept.

The Complaint docket number is 5369

R. A. Agarwal Aug 07, 2009

my phone No0120-2889075 is not working since last four weeks

Complaint has been registered vid Complaint no. 000002

But no response

I am planing to dis-connect it and take my security back

R. A. Agarwal
    [protected]

• Th
    thahakunju m Apr 08, 2009

My land line telephone with internet connection is not working due to the breaking of cable in digging for pipe line two weeks ago.
    phone number [protected] edappallikotta exchange

thaha kunju m
    thahamanzil
    edappallikotta po
    chavara kollam 691583

• Pr
    Prathap Kani Apr 07, 2009

my telephone number line creaseing so please retifide

• In
    inder chawla Feb 06, 2009

is your service poor no action is taken to our phone it is dead

• Ba
    balasaheb bhosale Dec 13, 2008

my phone is not working outgonig & incoming
    also it is PCO phone pls solve my problem

• Lt
    LT COL N K GOYAL Dec 01, 2008

my tel no -[protected] is deead from 10 days.Pl get it rectified.Tel is dead but false ring is going on. Fresh complaint no is S -0406.

Saman Abdy Aug 27, 2008

My phone is dead since 15 days.
    Address :-- Mr. S. M. A. Abdy(Advocate High Court)
    31/4 Akashpuri Colony near Circuit House
    ALLAHABAD(U.P).
    Ph. No. :-- [protected]

• Ha
    HARIS IBRAHIM Jun 04, 2008

I AM TRYING FROM ABROAD TO CALL MY HOME FROM LAST ONE WEEK.STILL ITS DEAD. [protected].

ragini May 25, 2008

Dear Sir,

I am Ragini Kalyani would like to inquire about the receiving calls details on the following Day:

20th DECEMBER 2008. From morning 5.00 to evening 11.00

I would be very pleased if you please get me the details as soon as possible.

The following is my address:

Rishi S. Kalyani
    Flat no: 702
    Buil: Prestige Tower
    Opp: Ballaji Tower.
    Challa Road (w)
    Gujarat.

Contact no: [protected]

PLEASE ITS A REQUEST, ITS AIMPORTANT THING TO KNOW THE CALL DETAILS ON 20TH DECEMBER, 2008.

PH: [protected], please inquire on this number.

Looking forward for your cooperation.

Yours Faithfully,
    Ragini Kalyani

Anil Borse May 21, 2008

Dear

My phone no had been dead last 2 days. Please start at the earliest. The Details are as follows : -
    Phone nO : 020-[protected]

kishen b Sep 24, 2007

please repair my phone 080-[protected] m [protected]

• Ki
    kishen b Sep 24, 2007

my number is 080 -[protected] from past 6 month my phone is not working properly i have given 100 complaints in this 6 month no body given the services please u can check how much complaint i have given in past 6 month if from your side my problem is not solved than i will go to the court

• Su
    Sulava Nnada Devgoswami Sep 20, 2007

Phone dead from one month and nothing being done. Very poor service!