Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide Logo

Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide

Having problems with Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide?

1866 402 7366 (General Information)
+1 855 223 2491 (Customer Service)
2018 Broadway
Postal Address
P.O. Box 4600, Reston, VA 20195

Complaints & Reviews

unauthorized payment

This is the third time I have found that sw garden took money out of my account. This is unauthorized. I have about had all I can take of this company. I like boost mobile but sw garden is as crooked as the day is long. I wrote to boost mobile about this because I can not get an option on their automated service to talk to a live person to get this straightened out.

unauthorized payment

phone repair, poor customer service

I absolutely hate boost mobile. For $50 a month they treat you like crap, the customer service is horrible...

poor serious, inferior phone for price

SERVICE

I cannot access Gmail. During the past month, I have made numerous phone calls to Boost about this, easily spending 11 hours on the phone with them. At first, Boost claimed it didn't understand the problem, each time asking the same questions, and giving me the runaround. Finally, after weeks, Boost says it does not provide access.

As Boost advertises its monthly unlimited service as unlimited calls, texting, and web access, and web access implies the ability to access major web-based email, I consider this to be false and deceptive advertising.

Other problems:

The web connection is extremely slow.

The I 9 phone worst designed phone for its cost that I have ever encountered.

More Detail:

During the past month, every time I called I got the same routine every time: How sorry they were. The last call, I didn't get even that. Then they proceeded to ask the same questions. Supposedly I have an account into which they were entering notes, but every time I call it's was as if they'd never heard of me.

You can't contact Technical Support directly, and Techical Support either does not respond, or does not respond in the timeframe and gets back to the customer with a half-a--ed voicemail or email claiming it needs more information. No call back information is left. Then you have to go through Customer Service again and play 20 questions, even if you say you are returning a Tech Support call. Then you get shoved down the black hole of hold again.

PHONE

I hate this phone. The fact that is was so expensive makes it even worse. I paid about $300, and that didn't even include a charger, a wire connecting the phone to the computer and headphones or earbuds and I can't use most earbuds.

The flaws are endless, including: the menu functions are awkward and time-consuming; instead of being returned to the immediately proceeding menu you are returned to a main menu. The shutter sounds can't be muted, so if I use them in a class I disturb people. The menus are not logical and the commands are not intuitive. The camera and video camera are substandard.

This the third or fourth phone I've owned, by far the most expensive and it is far and away the hardest to operate.

• Ij
    ijdp Jul 28, 2010

yaa i just bought one last night for 20.00 cracked screen!.though but i got it activated and it wont let me recieve messages idkk..y!..and fix???

• Hu
    hughray Mar 19, 2011

Direct to boostmobile customer service after" do you want to proceed anyway" press:24221. Let page know it works. This removes the frustration they get with the phone tree, which softens us up for customer service. Just spent from 3-1-11 to 3-17-11 trying to get phone fixed. Finally, i was told it did work, because I said it worked. The little globe was on the screen.

customer service and quality

Type: complaint
To: boost mobile
Topic: service quality
Subject: quality and service is awful, boost is horrible, and I think boost knows it
Message: I went into the boost mobile store in winder, ga. June 22, 2009. I purchased a motorola i335 cell phone and prepaid 50. 00 for the unlimited talk, text and web. I thought it would be a great deal. I had already checked to make sure I was in the coverage area, according to the map online, I was in good coverage area. I used my phone outside and around town for about 4 hrs, made a few calls, of which one call was breaking up when I was outside of wal - mart, and I had one dropped call.
But the real problem started when I couldn't use my phone inside. I then called customer care with boost to trouble shoot, at which time the call was breaking up and I went outside and around my yard, I then discovered that I couldn't make calls inside or even around my home. I had to go down the street. Boost customer care was saying all the time we can't hear you, you are breaking up. . . Can you go somewhere and get a better signal??? No!!! Then I went back to my local winder boost mobile, (Not radio shack) where the owner, did a factory reset. . . Still same problem. I went back yet again for the 3rd time at which time I traded my phone for another i335, still same thing. I go back again and find out that I need to upgrade my phone and pay another 30. 00 to do this. Still same thing, I call customer care again to trouble shoot the new phone. It doesn't work. I go back to the store for the 5th time and find out that I can only get back my money for the phone, not the money for the first month service. The owner explains to me that I bought the sim card and it is mine. . . "sell it on ebay or something, it is yours, you bought it. " it is my ported number, sell it on ebay!!! I'm furious at this point. I then call boost mobile customer service, at which time I am informed that it is only according to the individual store policy, if I get a refund. They can not help me.
While I was in the store another individual came in the store and couldn't get service either.

Boost you need to efund my 50. 00 immediately.

fraud and identity theft

I found out that somebody open a boost mobile account under my name without my consent and also paid the...

unauthorized duplicate charges

Local retail establishments in waco, tx, did not carry the particular phone I wanted, the i776w (Purple) so I...

crooks

Please include the following line in all replies. Tracking number: NT20070102_[protected] Hey Robert! Since Boost Mobile is a pre-paid pay as you go service, there is no need for you to cancel your account. You can keep using the account until you have used up your balance and then let the account Expire. It will automatically cancel 60 days later. OR You can stop using the phone and the account will expire the 90 days after the last Re-Boost, then it will automatically Cancel 60 days later. Either way, we will not be able to refund the balance on the account or transfer the money to someone else's account. Thanks! Boost Mobile Customer Care -----Original Message----- From: "Robert Page Haverty" Sent: Jan 2, 2007 10:35:45 PM PST To: Hello - your customer care represenitive did not help. They said they are keeping the money unless I buy another BOOST Phone. I would have bought a boost phone but none where available in Key West, Florida, nearest would be 139 miles away. That is beside the point - you owe me $13 - the amount that you where holding for me to use with your phone. I did not use your service and I want my money back. I sent the money in good faith to be used as phone charges Boost keeping the money is just plain stealing. You did not earn that money for services and I want it back now. I will be writing BETTER BUSINESS, Chamber, and Complaints. COM. You 24 hours to respond before I start writing...Lets not be crooks and do the right thing and send me my money.

overbilling

I called boost cust. Service about serious mistaken overbilling everyday for the dollar a day chat plan. The chat plan login software on the i425 phone is designed to perfectly subscribe (To pay boost) , but very difficult to unsubscribe (Limitations on the software on purpose) so boost charges 3 dollars to unsubscribe. I got to unsubscribe on my computer for free, with email confirmation. This worked a few times but boost kept billing extra certain days on random w
Hen I did not subscribe, I called them a few times about these and other billing issues, for which they where not willing to pay. Sunday they finally paid me 3 dollars they overbilled, but for some reason when I signed on the chat plan it did not go through and without indication the account was wiped out. (Because of a local called that they charged more than 12 dollars-the phone was not on the plan). Some cut. Service people have said I should get my money back because this was a mistake on signing on the chat paln on the phone. Still believe communication issues can be improved with this company and its tendency to overbill. Have considered stop using boost as provider.

terrible service

I recently purchased a highly anticipated Boost Mobile I9 and here are the results of an email I sent...

text messaging, ringtones

I already had the umlimited by boost plan that first came out...didnt have many complaints except the price...

scam and fraud!

Bought boost phone for my daughter on dec 22, 2007 as christmas gift. First month is free. When free month...

scam and rip off!

April 4: Bought Motorola i425t phone through Boost Mobile and paid 20 dollars to put minutes on it. Went...

invalid pin #

I sold a wireless pin # to one of my customer, which he enters in his mobile right in front of my eyes. The response was invalid pin #. I called customer service and was told that this pin # was sold one month before. I gave refund to my customer but not getting any good response to get money back from boost mobile company. I lost $ 20.00. But learned a lesson. Will never sell or recommend use of boost card to my customers

boost mobile steals $20 from the unemployed

Boost mobile's network went down in my area. I did not know this, thought there might be trouble with my...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices