Bob's Discount Furniturecustomer service

J

Bobs Discount Furniture advertises that "We care about your complete satisfaction". I purchased a wardrobe closet and waited for delivery. Unfortunately the furniture was damaged upon delivery. I was told I had to set up another date for delivery. I explained to the rep that I had took time off from work to accept delivery and it would be difficult for me to take off again. I asked for the delivery charge to be refunded since this would be appropriate and the rep explained that if There were any other concerns with the furniture I would be stuck with it. I asked to speak to a supervisor and basically she agreed with the rep. I then asked for a refund. So much for the Bobs Discount Furniture slogan "We care about your complete satisfaction".

RESOLVED