ADVERTISIMENT

Thu:10:00 am - 9:30 pm
Fri:10:00 am - 9:30 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 9:30 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Bob's Discount FurnitureAbsolutely horrible customer serv.

If I could have given them a half of star I would have, twice they have given us a time that our furniture was to be delivered and twice I took time of from work to wait for delivery only for them to call us the day they were supposed to be here and tell us the first time 3 weeks longer and when they finally delivered that day they put the furniture together all wrong and had to come back and re do it, the second was my loveseat to be delivered today only to call halfway through the day to tell us the cant deliver until the 29 sept 2020 a second day off from work it took 2 hours to finally get through to the manchester store for the store manager peter to tell me it is what it is (really) you mean to tell me they didn't know a couple of days prior so they just waste our time??? It isn't their money why should they care

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Bob's Discount FurnitureMotorized power lift recliner

I purchased this recliner march 17, 2017 and got the goof proof plus for $69.99.
    A month and a half ago the recliner broke down. It didn't recline, etc. It doesn't work at all. I called bob's customer service. After 5 days a service guy came to check it out. I was told that the relay box wasn't working.
    So he had me call bob's to order the part. He said he would come back to install it. After a week and a half, I had not received the box yet. Called again and was told the part would be ordered again. After a week and half, I received the controller not the relay box. I called again to let them know and wanted to find out why I didn't get the relay box. The relay box was back ordered. Almost 2 weeks later the box never came. After calling again, I was given the run around about the part. I am so frustrated with them. Finally a service guy is suppose to be here on saturday. How much longer do I have to wait to get my chair operating again... It has been almost 2 months.

Comment Guidelines