BlueMountain.com Logo

BlueMountain.com

Having problems with BlueMountain.com?

BlueMountain.com Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BlueMountain.com Customer Service. Initial BlueMountain.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BlueMountain.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BlueMountain.com. Discuss the issues you have had with BlueMountain.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

J

BlueMountain.com — unauthorized credit card charges

I Bought a E greeting card for my girlfriend on the 25/12/2014 from Blue Mountain.com, I never noticed the...

Blue Mountaina monthly membership charge that I did not authorize

Blue started billing me on January 20 1917 for a monthly rate of $ 4.99. I did not sign up for this service. I have tried to contact Blue Mountain several via their Telephone Number [protected]) without success. They never answer the Phone.
My Credit Card Company told me they cannot block the charge. I am in the process of changing my credit card number.

• Bo
      Bonnie Gallagher Jul 28, 2018

Dear Blue Mountain,
      Please cancel my membership to the Monthly Membership to Blue Mountain Cards.
      I am paying for the balance owed with my credit card. I know I should have notified you by a certain date.my fault.
      Bonnie Gallagher
      117 Walnut Rd.
      Tewksbury, MA. 01876
      Thank you very much and please send me a conformation email to let me know that you did. it If you have any questions you can email me.

B

Blue Mountain — unwanted charges

MARCH 31 $6.84 Transaction # on visa statement 0330-0429March1st Blue Mountain charges $6.84 (4.99 USD...

BlueMountain.com — fraudulent charge

A charge for $4.99 appeared on my debit card electronic statement on March 10 2017. It was from...

P

Blue Mountain Ecards — unable after 12 attempts to reset password with blue mountain e-cards

After signing up with Blue Mountain E-cards in August 2016 6 weeks later I received an email requesting my...

L

Blue Mountain — this service is a scam

I have signed up for BlueMountain service for a free trial and they still charged me! When I contacted their...

Blue Mountainfraudulent charges!

Recently I found out that someone was fraudulently charging my card!
    When I contacted my bank and explained the situation they starter investigating who the scammer was and fount out that these charges were made by BlueMountain.
    I never ever heard anything about this company and never used them and I have no idea where did they get my credit card details!!!
    When I contacted BlueMountain to see what was going on they said that I signed up and that it was not their fault. Total scam!!
    Already blocked these guys. But I still can't get how they were able to take my money.

S

Blue Mountain Greeting Cards — free trial period (not likely to be free)

Seven day free trial period is impossible to keep from being billed on credit card. Many other complaint...

Bluemountain.com a subsidiary of American Greetingsunauthorized charge

I wanted to send a "talking" birthday card online to my 81 year old mother since her birthday had snuck up on me and was all I could offer her in a timely manner. The ONLY price I ever saw while on bluemountain.com was for $3.99 (which was for a month's subscription.) I went ahead and provided my bank account info. I was informed that I had a week to cancel. The week went by and I did not cancel because I thought $3.99 wasn't that much to pay. After that free trial week, I received a "welcome" message from bluemountain.com. This welcome NEVER mentioned how much they charged my credit card, nor did they ever send me a receipt. Another week went by, in which time I happened to go online to check my bank statement-- that's when I saw that bluemountain had debited $19.99! I had a horrendous time getting through to the company via phone so I emailed them demanding that they credit my account immediately since I had no knowledge of this $19.99 "annual membership fee"-- adding that if I had known, I would NEVER have provided them any of my info. Bluemountain.com emailed me back stating that I had failed to cancel my membership in the week allotted, and referred to the Terms of Sale page... which was NEVER provided to me EVER! Finally, later, I spoke to a representative over the phone. I asked if they would compromise by crediting me $19.99 and charging me $3.99 for a month's subscription. After being put on hold for a while, the rep came back and said "they were unable to do that." I told her that response was BS and if I were her, I would NEVER work for a company that was ripping people off daily! Think about it: $20 x qty "ignorant" people each day = gain by deceit. Unfortunately, my bank could not help me. The only recourse I have is to complain on sites like this and/or my facebook.

Blue Mountain Greeting Cardscontinuous billing

I signed up to produce ONE card for my wife not be billed continuously for 3 months which I just discovered on my credit card. What an underhanded slimy company. Customer service will not refund the charges even though there has been no activity on the account. Run away from these people.

• Belleville Apr 29, 2013

STILL ONE THING THAT IRRITATES ME IS THE COSTUME OF THE ANCHORS. THEIR DRESSING SENSE IS OUT OF THE WORLD ESPECIALLY THAT OF MEERA'S. I WOULD STICK TO A MINIMUM SKIN SHOW POLICY(IN SAREE) IN A PROGRAM LIKE COMEDY STARS VIEWED BY MILLIONS AROUND THE WORLD. I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT THE WARDROBES ARE FROM THE SPONSORS STILL THOSE WHO WEAR IT DEFINITELY CAN MAKE A CHOICE ON HOW TO WEAR IT.

BlueMountain ecardscontinuous billing despite cancellation

I cancelled my trial membership in time and had the first wrong charge reversed, then was assured my account was cancelled. I have been billed 4.99 every month since. Bluemountain admits in an email that I cancelled in Feb 2012, but denies charging me even though my account is still active and the charges are easy to track. CS is useless and refuses to do anything concrete about it. You can never talk to anyone. There's only an automatic roboline which always hangs up on me because it never gets my name right and gives up. I don't know what more to do. Bluemountain is an outrageous scam -- surely something can be done against them. Did anyone have any success stopping these charges and getting a refund?

• He
              helpdebbie Sep 24, 2013

I never ordered these cards, I have had my credit card changed three times and they keep taking money from me, how do I stop them. Please help me someone
              my email is [email protected] please help

• Cl
              clanross Mar 12, 2013

We are having same problem. Just found out we are being charged the $4/month even though we cancelled back in 2007. !!! At least for the last year we have been charged this amount every month. Any ideas? I haven't even logged on to their site in years. Husband is calling them tomorrow, but am not expecting them to admit their mistake -- certainly not to make it right. :(

Blue Mountain Cardsblue mountain cards subscription fraud scam alert

I signed up for the bluemountain.com ecard service, canceled my subscription within the trial period to avoid being charged, and was charged anyway. This is a complete scam. I wasn't able to remove my credit card, so I am having to dispute the charges and will probably have to get a new debit card to avoid future charges. Signing up for this was so not worth the trouble -- I strongly discourage anyone from using bluemountain.com.

• Sh
                sherylmyers48 Jun 24, 2010

i signed up for a month free trial and stopped it after a month. Bill me later charged me for the month and I payed thinking maybe I had made a mistake. I just got another statement from Bill Me Later for another month which I have not subscribed for.

• Valerie Mar 24, 2008

Have updated my Blue Mountain membership - receive notification of various cards but each time I'm unable to bring up the card - merely get a blank empty page. In addition to that I'm reminded to pick up the sent card and again get nothing but an empty page. What can I do to correct this?

Blue Mountain Greeting Cardscustomer service sucks

Blue Mountain business practices are very sleazy. They offer "trial" memberships that convert to paid in 7 days without notifying you and are non-refundable. My husband signed up when he couldn't remember the password for our existing account. Now we have two accounts and blue mountain won't refund. Plus, they are absolutely imposssible to contact via phone and have an absolutely maddening phone tree. We've cancelled both memberships (no refunds, though) and won't use them again.

• To
                  tootall2 Nov 18, 2011

Totally agree... all of the above is true...and they are associated with American Greetings. That's who takes the call if you figure out the magical code on the phone tree. Then, guess what? ... oh, our system is down... can you call back in a few hours? ARGGGHHHHH! Blue Mountain Greeting cards sucks!

Blue Mountain Greeting Cardsdeceptive practices - unsubscribe option

While trying to send a card at Blue Mountain I was sent to a page that looked like a log-in page but was actually a sign up for a "free trial membership". When I tried to back out and send the card again I was sent back to that page. I sent the card and have been trying all afternoon to cancel the "free trial membership".

It is not easy to cancel through Blue Mountain- you can only cancel by phone and their phone service is deliberately bad.

In trying figure out how to cancel this "membership" I learned that there is a class action suit pending against Blue Mountain because of this practice.

If you go to http://classactionblog.mdpcelaw.com/
                and then on that site look up Blue Mountain you can find information about it.

Blue Mountain Greeting Cards — fraud

Three years ago my wife signed up for BlueMountain.com and used their service once. In the mean time she...

C

BlueMountain.com — scam

I signed up for BlueMountain.com one evening very late at night to send a card to my cousin who is ill. I...

Blue Mountain Greeting Cardsbad service

It took me 45 minutes to send an email because everytime I tried to send it, I got a message back saying that I couldn't send a message with a URL, which my email DID NOT contain. I was unable to reach a live person on the phone and when I tried emailing them to ask about the problem, they canceled my membership, which I DID NOT request. I'd just signed up 2 weeks ago and would have lost my entire membership fee. I finally got on the American Greetings site (they own Blue Mountain) and after another 10 minutes there, finally got a real person. She finally told me how to get a live person at Blue Mountain - you must go through the New Membership option. She was very nice and accommodating and agreed their customer service stinks. Turns out the country name to which I was sending the email (where my friend is for work) is a banned name. It had nothing to do with a URL. Once my customer service rep told me that, I was able to send the card. they'd also automatically set my account up to be charged for annual renewals; I had never asked for that and I quickly canceled all renewals.

• Re
                      rene malmgren Sep 23, 2011

I've been trying to send a TALKING CARD on several occasions, with no luck. The voice options don't show up and when I go to preveiew the card, there is no voice at all. Help!

T

Blue Mountain Greeting Cards — make it very difficult to cancel account

They continued to charge me after I canceled my service. As others have observed it's nearly impossible...

Blue Mountaincancel membership

I signed up for the 14 day free trial subscription for Blue Mountain. I block cookies ordinarily, but to log-on I had to change my settings. I set it up to accept First Party cookies and Prompt for Third Party. There had to be something like 50+ Third Party cookies. So of course I want to cancel my subscription. Shock and awe the server doesn't recogonize my email address. How odd since it SENT ME LIKE 5 EMAILS! Now I can't cancel the subscription using their online form because the server says I don't exist. I bet they remember my credit card number though...
                    Interesting to note: The membership trial period is for Fourteen (14) days . It takes your credit card company Fifteen (15) days to cancel any charges.

• De
                        delbe Jan 01, 2014

signed up for 7 day trial cancelled next day by email, they say they have no record

• De
                        delbe Jan 01, 2014

Cancel your credit card or they will continue to charge your card even months later, figuring a small charge will not be noticed

• Jb
                        jBethd Apr 28, 2011

I purchased the 30 day trial, cancel at any time, but was unable to download the card I wanted. I emailed them the next day and told them I wanted to cancel-no reply. Now I get my credit card bill with the charge and I am told by the computer voice I do not get my money back! Will it do any good to contact my credit card company? What a scam!! I am really ticked off!!

• Tr
                        Trouule Apr 14, 2010

BEWARE! This company will continue to charge your credit card even after requests are sent for them to stop. DO NOT USE this shady company.

• Do
                        donotask Jan 14, 2010

This place is a never ending scam -do not even sign up for the free trial - they will charge you, and you will end up in a never-ending cycle of disputes. There is no information for what the cost would be on their website, and even if you CAN find the phone number you will be disconnecteed about dozen times before you can speak with a representative, who will basically tell you tough luck!

• Th
                        Thomas Aug 10, 2009

Blue mountain have taken a out of my account a years membership. This is an unauthorized charge.
                        Bank says I need to close my account to stop this happening. What else can I do ?

Blue Mountaine-giftcard

I sent my son a Birthday Card on May 6th with a gift card for $25.00 . Blue Mountain had to receive authorization before they could send it out. The next day, May 7th, I got an email that all was checked and they would mail it out that day. He received it on May 8th. He saw it had a gift card and thought it was a scam and he deleted it. I'm writng you now about what do I do concerning this gift card. I'm Ethel M. Barr ([protected]@yahoo.com.) and I sent it to Robert Armbruster ([protected]@yahoo.com.) I'll wait for a reply from you on this matter. I must say I was hesitant about sending this through the email way, but decided to take a chance.
                      Sincerely,