Menu
BlueMountain.com
customer service contacts

BlueMountain.com
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

46 complaints
24 resolved 22 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of BlueMountain.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

BlueMountain.com headquarters

One American Road
Ohio, Cleveland 44144

BlueMountain.com phone number

What is BlueMountain.com’s email address?

BlueMountain.com’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

BlueMountain.com website

BlueMountain.com working hours

Mon 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Tue 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Wed 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Thu 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Sat Closed Sun Closed

What category is BlueMountain.com related to?

BlueMountain.com is related to the Online Shopping category.

What are the social media accounts of BlueMountain.com?

What is BlueMountain.com's Facebook?
Connect with BlueMountain.com via Facebook at BlueMountain.com
What is BlueMountain.com's LinkedIn?
See BlueMountain.com's portfolio on LinkedIn at BlueMountain.com

Overview of BlueMountain.com complaint handling

46 BlueMountain.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 14, 2008. The latest review e-card was posted on Dec 19, 2021. The latest complaint continuous billing despite cancellation was resolved on Jan 03, 2013. BlueMountain.com has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 46 reviews. BlueMountain.com has resolved 24 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with BlueMountain.com?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BlueMountain.com Customer Service. Initial BlueMountain.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BlueMountain.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BlueMountain.com. Discuss the issues you have had with BlueMountain.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest BlueMountain.com’s complaints

D
8:38 pm EST

BlueMountain.com - e-card

On November 22, I decided to give Blue Mountain a try. I then filled out the requested information 7-day trial. Well to my surprise they took $6.99 the same day. Unethical After doing I a search on this company- founded this their practice Tried for days to reach this place. Told I was in error, and they would send email showing canceled. Nothing came. Now this month trying to bill me again!

J
1:04 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

BlueMountain.com - unauthorized credit card charges

I Bought a E greeting card for my girlfriend on the 25/12/2014 from Blue Mountain.com, I never noticed the charges on my credit card until today as they were only small and monthly, (I use my card a lot for purchases).. I have had nothing else from this company also no emails to say I was paying a for a monthly subscription. I will be raising this with my...

D
6:30 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

BlueMountain.com - a monthly membership charge that I did not authorize

Blue started billing me on January 20 1917 for a monthly rate of $ 4.99. I did not sign up for this service. I have tried to contact Blue Mountain several via their Telephone Number ( 216-889-5945) without success. They never answer the Phone. My Credit Card Company told me they cannot block the charge. I am in the process of changing my credit card number.