BlueMountain.com Logo

BlueMountain.com

Having problems with BlueMountain.com?

BlueMountain.com Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BlueMountain.com Customer Service. Initial BlueMountain.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BlueMountain.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BlueMountain.com. Discuss the issues you have had with BlueMountain.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

M

Blue Mountain e-Cards — can't contact customer service

Blue Mountain is a good site for sending e-cards, but it is impossible to get in contact with customer...

Blue Mountain eCardscharged yearly fee after I already cancelled

I need to cancel my subscription to blue Mountain ecards NOW. I would like to contest the fee for $15.99 that was charged to my bank account on 6/10/09, which caused my account to be overdrawn and fees assessed for that. This very same thing happened to me last year so I sent an email via BM customer service asking for my membership to be cancelled. Here was are a year later and the exact same thing happened, but I already cancelled! There is no phone number to call on the website and this is the only venue I've found to address my situation. I have no idea if BM will even get this, but I plan to file with the BBB if I do not get a response this time.

• Gr
      Graymalkin Jul 10, 2011

I just checked my bank account balances online, and discovered ECARDS BLUEMOUNTAIN TELEPHONE PAYMENT for $16.90. I have never used Blue Mountain, and have never authorized any charges. Of course, this charge just showed up, so I'll have to wait until Monday to call.
      Surely it must be illegal for a company to charge an individual's account without their permission! I have no idea how they got my number, but $16.90 has been billed to my account!
      Companies like this should be investigated for fraud, theft and SHUT DOWN!

BlueMountain.comrefund needed from blue mountain cards online

I see I am not the only one to deal with this problem of bluemountain.com. Unbeknownst to me, they charged my paypal account for a renewal that I didn't want. I have exchanged much email with paypal and finally, blue mountain to receive a refund of my 15.99 charge and they refuse to do it. To me this is unethical and fraudulent. when i went to check my account and remove my info so they could no longer charge me, while waiting for the refund, i saw that the paypal option was way way down on the screen and so i thought the checking account and charge accounts were black and couldn't be charged.

at first there was no email address to ask for the refund. finally when i called their phone number they supplied, there was no way to get through to a person.

in googling, i found without looking, at least one other person with my same problem. i am sure there are hundreds and even thousands more that are being bilked by an autho-pay system that they never asked for. i have dealt with this company for years and have had few problems staying for free or as a paid member. of late, they refuse, repeat refuse to work with the customer at all after numerous requests.

i recommend that you as customers stay away and if anyone can help me, i would so appreciate that.

if bluemountain replies they will put a canned letter and not mention how i tried to stop the paypal payment and their system did not allow me to do that. they will not mention no attempt at any time in the last two months to help me, nor how they didn't even have an email address for weeks and how their phone system is only automated so doesn't work for the customer.

• Pa
        patsy york Feb 01, 2012

why are you taking this old woman`s money? i have never heard of you. much less be a member.you had better refund my money NOW!!!

• Pa
        patsy york Feb 01, 2012

i was checking my account because i knew i was low on money, just wanted to be sure i had enough to pay my bill, and i didn`t. this company blue mountain cards had taken money from my bank account and i have never even heard of them much less signed up with them. i am a older women that has to have her money just to pay her bills. now there isn`t enough money in my account to pay my bill and i will be charged 35.oo because it isn`t in there.
        i can not get anyone on the phone justa computer that asked questions that i have no answer.

• Na
        naima01 Jul 03, 2011

YOU CAN GET THROUGH TO A PERSON! You just have to be persistent. When you call, the chief purpose of the automated system is to get you to hang up, but if you choose the "technical help" option and then choose the last option from there ("something else") and THEN choose "agent", you will get through to a person. Getting your refund at that point will still require you to fight tooth and nail and you will have to speak with a manager. Apparently the operators are trained to refuse refunds at all costs. I had to call back twice because at first they gave me only a partial refund, although they had promised me a full refund. These guys are liars and crooks. GET YOUR MONEY BACK! IT CAN BE DONE!

• Bl
        blue mountain cards user May 07, 2009

I am having a problem. I am having a free membership which will be due in the next days. but I want to withdraw from this membership. I gave the paypal information but when going there there is no info about bluemountain. And no information neither on bluemountain. So where do I erase or delete the possibility to renew payements to bluemountain? There must be a place for doing this? it is getting on my nerves as I do not want to be member. thank you

• Ka
        Kat Apr 29, 2009

I completely sympathize with Ben. I signed up for a free one month trial and was charged after 7 days with their monthly fee of $4.99. I sent an email (because that was what their automated phone service said to do) to have them correct this and after 48 hours (which they claim is their maximum time for a response) no response. I dialed their automated customer service and after going through almost all the menu options I finally got a hold of an agent. He said that I must have signed up for their 7 day free trial. I asked him where on the sign up page does it have a 7-day trial. He told me that he didn't know what I saw on that day but that is what I signed up for and there is no way he could give me a refund. I asked for the supervisor and after a 10 minute hold I was told by this same agent that I will get a refund for the latest charge. I think the bait-and-switch is completely unethical. They are a part of American Greetings card companyor AKA AG Interactive. If that is the kind of business they do I will no longer spend my money even on their greeting cards in the store. I also recommend filing a complaint with bbb.org. They are members:
        Good luck, I'm waiting for my refund...

S

Blue Mountain eCards — billed for free trial offer

I agree wholeheartedly with the last writer regarding Blue Mountain. Same things happened to me. I signed up...

C

Blue Mountain Greeting Cards — billing without availability to services

I signed for a free trial with intent of subscribing for a year, gave my cc information, they have charged my...