Having problems with Kiehl's?

Kiehl's Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Fri8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sat10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sun10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Kiehl's Customer Service. Initial Kiehl's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Kiehl's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Kiehl's. Discuss the issues you have had with Kiehl's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Kiehl'sPowerful strength line reducing concentrate.

Hi. I would like to complain about 2 products. Most recently as of last week I bought the powerful strength line reducing concentrate cream after having tried it from a sample received in my last kiehls shopping. The cream is burning my face. I used it 3 times and now i stopped because it is burning a lot. This is not the first time that the sample is different from the actual product. The same thing happened last year with the clearly correction dark spot. Am extremely disappointed because this is misleading. I am a regular customer of kiehls and have at least 3 or 4 items that i regularly purchase but these 2 products were a disappointment specially that i only purchased after trying the sample.

Kiehl'sThey make a promotion and make you repeat your request for 4 days straight

a promotion was issued last thursday and for 4 days i've tried to make an order, was ignored and every time they were telling they are busy and never got my order filled . That's terrible service, terrible logistics .what's worst they never replied back and they don't have a complaint box . Lebanon Kheil's is terrible especially for a long time customer like my self.
    my number is 03 468 268 and name is Abdo Ouaidat

Kiehl'sRecent online order

During covid, most people ordering things online.
      They have ridiculous store / return policy. Beware of this all shopper.
      1. If you get items at higher cost, you can't do price matching even it's within 3 days.
      2. If you wanted to return,
      Buyer must pay for your own shipping cost, or you go to the store to expose yourself to covid.
      3. They have 14days return policy,
      Simply you can return all items within 14 days, if you guy back same items after getting full refund, then you supposed to get the promotion of the day of your return. But they refused to do it.
      For my experience, emailed within 3 days of order, getting only "copy and paste" replies, calling in waited 2-3 hours, then told to wait 24-48 hours, no one replied.
      Final comments:
      Donot expect returns during covid, this company do not care about covid.
      Get to the store if you need to shop and have your basic consumer rights!

Nov 09, 2019

Kiehl's — a full order/voucher code

On Saturday 2 Nov I did a full online Xmas order, which each year can be substantial. I clicked on the offer...

Aug 07, 2019

Kiehl's — kiehl's clearly corrective dark spot solution

I bought a 30 ml bottle of kiehl's clearly corrective dark spot solution from a kiehl's store in SM makati...

Kiehl'skiehl's creme de corps, original rich nourishing cream

I recently purchased a bottle of Keils Nourishing Cream. I have used this cream for years and never had a problem. The latest bottle I purchased did seem a darker yellow than my prior bottles but I figured they improved the lotion and this was an updated look. I used the cream (all over) and got dress. Unfortunately for me I was wearing all white. It stained my shirt, pants and under garments. I washed/bleached/pretreated the clothes and although the stains did lighten they did not come out. I wrote to customer service and when they finally responded sent me instructions how to do laundry (I already told them that I washed and rewashed, and treated the areas). I gave them the lot number of the bottle which I am positive if they do their research shows there was a quality control issue with that batch. Its obvious that batch had extra dye or whatever ingredient they use that is yellow in it. I am now out of an expensive pair of pants and top. The undergarments while it pisses me off can be concealed. They never offered to replace the bottle.

So disappointed in Keihls customer service and I will not be using their products any longer and I was a HUGE keihls fan and have used it for skin care and for my hair.

On a good note, I had to rush out and buy another cream as I was on vacation and purchased Kerry Lotion and was pleasantly surprised how well it worked.

Kiehl's — online retail site/customer service

Been a loyal Kiehl's customers for 15+ years but after a string of questionable customer service-related...

Kiehl's — bad service in sa cape town

Dear Kiehls SA I am one of your clients that have been with you for long. I am Canadian so I use to be...

Cape Town

Kiehl's — my missing order

I made an online order on 18/4/2018, the order history has not shown on my account until now(1/5/2018). and I...

Kiehl's — kiehl vitamin c serum

I ordered kheil serum from Bangalore kiehl showroom in Oct... It got finished and when I open the bottle it...

Kiehl'sthe worst service ever

I just like many other people have the same issue with this company. They don't accept my credit card and provide no obvious reasons for that. They just say no. Period.
          And it doesn't matter that I tried to use different cards from different banks, nothing changed at all. When I write complaints to them, they answer with computer-generated emails explaining absolutely nothing. It's lame. It's very lame.

Kiehl'slazy support

I am very disappointed with Kiehl's online store and their terrible support service. I wanted to make an online purchase but for some reason their site refused to accept my card. I tried to use another card and the same thing happened.
            I decided to seek help and contacted their support team right away, but they refused to do anything. They said that if their site did not accept my cards then there was nothing they could do. I always shop online using these cards and never had any problems. What kind of joke is this?
            Worst part was their lazy support! I'm out of here!

Kiehl's — service at lenox square atlanta ga

I visited Kiehl's at Lenox Square Atlanta GA on Black Friday. 1 of the sales assistants was very rude to me ...

Kiehl'srubbish company

I've made an order and purchased several items. My credit card was immediately charged like four times! I contacted customer service and was told that everything was fine and that was some sort of procedure to verify my card. I knew those were lies, because I'm not that stupid to believe in that! Then I received a message stating my card couldn't be verified, so as a result I had to cancel my order. I really don't care about what they are doing, don't care about that so called pre-authorization. Now I don't have an access to a big amount of money and that is what bothers me the most! I'm totally disgusted with the situation. Don't do business with this company!

www.kiehls.comseller delivered empty box and no cream – inappropriate services

I ordered skin care product from the company www.kiehls.com. It was wrapped as a gift, so it was opened only on Christmas. To my embarrassment, the box was empty and no cream at all. I tried to reach the seller and asked to send my order or provide money, but these scammers didn’t reply. I want money or order. It is really unprofessional and inappropriate to provide such services. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.

• Iv
                    Ivy Yau Oct 28, 2015

I have the same problem. Sent numerous emails about product missing, no explanations, no response. A reply after about 6 emails and 1 month after, saying that they will send my missing product in 15 working days maximum. Now I've been waiting for a month already( totally 2 months since I ordered). Still no sign of it. Money paid, no product, how ridiculous.