Bloomex Canadacustomer service

You people who made good reports must be working for the company! They are slackest, most unprofessional company I have ever dealt with. Just try and get some customer service after your order has been placed - it's next to impossible. You cannot speak to a live person. I asked for the simplest change in an order and it was like I asked them to split the atom.

The guy who was supposed to call me back called me back after hours of trying to reach him and was obnoxious and rude. Never will I use these guys again!

I will go with Tidy Flowers next time.