Bloomex Australiaflowers

A Review updated:

Ordered from the Designer Anniversary Collection on their website DC-02A. A mixture of cream roses and pink lilies (18 stems in total) for an 80th birthday. Flowers that were delivered were nothing like the photo. The bunch delivered consisted of a few orange gerberas, a stem of yellow daisies, some non description orange and purple flowers and greenery which wilted the next day. No roses, no lilies no 18 stems. They were cheap and nasty and not fresh. I was totally ripped off. I've had numerous discussions with Customer Care ( a call centre). They refused to let me speak to management or the owner. I sent photos of what I ordered and what was received as evidence . This was presented to management but I was informed that they would not give me a refund. I am very embarrassed and humiliated.

flowers
flowers

• Vi
    Villia Claudius Jul 04, 2021

They NEVER deliver on time. They charge you extra for same day delivery BUT NEVER DELIVER ON THE SAME DAY.
    VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THEY CUSTOMER SERVICE.

• Sh
    shyconhuntlee Apr 23, 2021

I ordered flowers for a delivery 48 hours in advance and they were still delivered the morning after I had requested. Not good enough. And then they offered me a refund of $7.47, half the delivery costs, as compensation. Pathetic. I will not be using this company again and would certainly not recommend them. I wasted my money and the special occasion has been spoilt by the late delivery.
    Very unhappy customer...