Having problems with Bloomex?

Bloomex reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 13, 2008. The latest review Dual charges and won't issue refund was posted on Oct 14, 2021. The latest complaint MoetHamper Delivery was resolved on Sep 05, 2021. Bloomex has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 304 reviews. Bloomex has resolved 151 complaints.

Bloomex Customer Service Contacts

7068 NW 50 Street, Miami, FL, 33166

Australia
  • 12/18 Victoria St E, Lidcombe, NSW, 2141
  • 23/1 Lathe Street, Virginia, QLD, 4014

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bloomex Customer Service. Initial Bloomex complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bloomex above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bloomex. Discuss the issues you have had with Bloomex and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Bloomex Complaints & Reviews, Page 15

Bloomexcrooks!!

Where to start?

I live 12 hrs away from my mom, and every year, order her Mothers Day flowers to her place of employment in Armstrong, BC. I phoned 2 days ahead of time to ensure her flowers would be delivered on the Friday before Mothers Day weekend. And, just to be sure she receieved her flowers before going home from work on Friday, I paid EXTRA for a morning delivery. I chose the 'Joyful and Thrilling' bouquet.

Well, guess what? Nothing came. I felt horrible!! My poor mom receieved nothing for Mother's Day! And the story gets worse. I phoned and phoned and talked to countless customer service agents. I was given the run around, my phone calls were never returned and I was literally hung up on countless times. I used the online customer service agent and was just disconnected. My emails were never answered. Finally, one did return my call and the next week they sent flowers. The WRONG flowers came and they were DEAD!! Once again, I was given the run around, hung up on, and no one returned emails or calls. I can't even tell you how many phone calls or emails I have put in to the company. They make damn sure you can't get a hold of anyone, and I think they hope people will just go away if they ignore them long enough.

Almost 1 month later, flowers were going to be resent in place of the ones for Mother's Day. Well, they didn't come on the day they say they were going to, and worse yet, they are once again the wrong flowers and dead! My Mom said they looked worse than the first batch! WTH is going on with this company? They are the biggest scam artists out there! Are they getting flowers out of a dumpster? I am serious, what are they doing? It's like they are sitting in a box for a week before they get to where they are going. And why the wrong flowers? Are they buying florists flowers that are on the verge of dying for a discount and using those? I just can't figure out how they can screw absolutely everything up!

I am a real person telling a real story here. I have seen on these blogs that some people say some of these complaints are maybe the competition? Well, I am just a woman out 70 dollars and I have a Mother who received squat on Mother's Day. (My order # was 809777 and I am happy to show anyone the transcript between myself and the employees..I want everyone to be warned and know this is a legit story! )

I take solace in the fact that my mom works in Armstrong at a plant (Colonial Farms) that employs just under 100 people. I know everyone seen those flowers and knows the story behind a week late delivery which turned into a month, 2 wrong orders and 2 dead batches of flowers. You know what they say about bad service...one person tells 5 people and so on...This company just lost out on a lot of business! I intend on writing my story on every site I can so no one else has to go through this. Not only am I out money, but the sentiment was ruined on a special day.

I emailed the company after my second dead batch came and they told me there was nothing they could do. They claim they did all they could to fix the problem and that my VISA would NOT be refunded. Like I say, this company is horrible in absolutely every facet. From the dead flowers, the wrong flowers, being treated like I am a dirtbag because I want an explanation, the lack of customer service, being hung up on numerous times, and basically just ripped off...it's just unbelievable!

My advice is order right from the store in the exact town you want them delivered to! It might seem like you are getting a deal online but believe me, there is no deal to be had! Go to the florist store yourself, or at least phone the store yourself. These big companies who supposedly give you deals just don't exisit. I wish I would have done my research. It is way too easy to get scammed, I know I sure got duped!

• Rh
      rhonda Jun 10, 2008

Well, one month later and a ton of emails and phone calls, I finally am going to be refunded for the crappiest service I have ever had! They told me on Friday there was nothing they could do. Thanks to this blog site, I emailed the President and the customer service agent I had been speaking to. I sent them both a copy of my complaint and told them if I was not refunded immediately, I would be going to the BBB and taking it up with my credit card company. I woke up this morning (Monday) and there was a lovely apology along with a credit on my credit card. Thanks to whoever gave the good advice to go after them this way! It's absolute BS when we, the consumers, get taken advantage of! I finally have a smile on my face after a month of hell with this company. The squeaky wheel really does get the grease so don't stop fighting for what you paid for!!!

Bloomex — flowers packed upside down

Ok, I am the recipient of almost dead flowers, packed upside down, leaning against the door in the hot sun...

Edmonton

Bloomexdelivery of flowers

Bloomex is a florist that comes up when you do a google search - florists name of city (eg: florists Kelowna British Columbia) - it will come up no matter what city you put in DO NOT USE THEM.

Here is my experience:

On May 26th I ordered flowers (order # 815497) to be delivered to my granddaughter who had been seriously injured the week before. The flowers were to be del’d to Kelowna General Hospital. I never received an email confirmation of my order. I sent an email asking for a confirmation, no response. Later that afternoon I called and changed the delivery to her home in Maple Ridge for delivery the next day (Tuesday May 27th).

I confirmed the flowers were NEVER delivered. I sent another email today re this; both emails were sent to [protected]@bloomex.ca. I requested that a credit be sent to my Mastercard account number and asked for confirmation by email.

On Wednesday May 28th I rec'd a t/c from 'Caroline' shortly after sending the above email - I told her I didn't want the flowers any longer as it was moot - after a few phone calls and checking, Caroline advised me on Thursday May 29th that it was a '2 day delivery' for Maple Ridge - I was never told that; in fact the guy who took the order on Monday afternoon commented 'we get a lot of orders for Maple Ridge'. In any event even by that policy you were already late as that should have made delivery the latest on Wednesday May 28th.

Caroline also advised she could not 'stop a delivery in transit' - I questioned how that could be when here it was Thursday morning (3 days later after the order was placed) and the flowers still weren't delivered. Again I said I DID NOT want them and I wanted a full credit. Caroline said she would get back to me - she subsequently left me a message saying the flowers were in transit, would be delivered that day (ie Thursday May 29th) and I had a choice to refuse the delivery in which case I would get a credit but HAVE to pay the delivery charge or I could accept the delivery and I would get a credit for the delivery charge.

Well guess what, the flowers were not delivered until Friday May 30th, 5 days after the order was placed. While I appreciate not being charged for the 'delivery' I question that more of a credit is not being issued to me after all the hassle I have been put to. I even explained to Caroline that the reason I had to call and place the order by phone was that when I tried to do it online it kept increasing the number of items, i.e. I ordered 1 vase and 1 teddy bear; as I would go to the next screen it would be 2 vases and 2 teddy bears and even tho I would change them back to 1, the next screen would have them at 2 and of course the cost of 2 for each of those items - I finally gave up and phoned in the order.

I have NEVER had so much trouble trying to order flowers online, NEVER had so much problem getting flowers delivered (if this were for a funeral parlor the person would have been long gone from there) - to say I will never use that company again is an understatement - I will be sure and 'share' my story with as many people as I can.

Today (June 2nd) I rec’d a confirmation email, that the flowers had been delivered and looking forward to doing future business with me.

Bloomex — flowers and gift basket

I purchased flowers and a gift basket from www.bloomex.ca for my mom for Mother's Day. The flowers and...

Bloomex — Worst service ever!

Do not buy here, It is the worst service online ever!! I ordered 12 red roses for Mother's Day. I paid...

Vancouver

Bloomex — flowers not delivered

We ordered flowers on Fri May 9, 08 to be delivered on May 10, 08. We added a special delivery note that...

Bloomex Inc. — late and dead mothers day flowers

This is formal email I sent to the Bloomex customer service email address: Dear Bloomex Inc. Management and...

Bloomex Flowersterrible service, late delivery

I ordered 2 bouquets for same day delivery, They were delivered the next day and I paid an extra 9.99 each for same day. I tried calling the 1-800 number but all you get is an answering machine telling you to leave a message and they will get back to you within 24hrs. I left three messages on line for them to get back to me to confirm delivery, they never called back. The flowers were not what I had ordered, some were dead and others had petals falling off. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!! IT is a scam!!

Bloomexflowers damaged and delivered two days early

I ordered flowers for my step-mom for Mother's Day and requested they be delivered on May 11th - as the site states that "they deliver on Mother's Day". Reasonable expectation, no?
        Apparently not. Not only did they deliver the flowers two days early but more than 1 dozen of them were broken. The flowers were on their side in the cardboard box that they were delivered in.

I contacted the company and they requested that we send a picture of the broken flowers. Nice that they screw up and we have to jump through hoops to get restitution.

Anyway, that was the extent of the reply AND THIS WAS LIVE CHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

When I asked again why they were delivered two days early, I never received a response. Ever! I finally logged off after several minutes of nothing after my query "Are you still there?!?"

I sent two subsequent emails with my phone number (as suggested) including the one with the picture they requested, and never heard anything back.

I will never order from them again and will ensure that as many people as possible know how terrible their service is!!

Beware of this company!!!

Bloomex — No delivery!

Ordered flowers on Friday to be delivered today (Tuesday) for my wife's birthday. Thought that it would...

Vancouver

Bloomex — buyer beware!

Note: This material is subject to legal complaint Bloomex is an online florist, based in Ottawa, that offer...

Bloomexdon't use this, please!

I'm hoping someone will check this before ordering (what I should have done) and save time and money.
          Please DO NOT ORDER FROM BLOOMEX. I ordered flowers that never got there and then got the runaround from there operators, "we will investigate and call you back", "they will be delivered today (4 days late) and we will send you a email confirmation", etc... They never call you back, never send you an email. I'm trying to get my money back now and getting the same "if you have not heard back in 48 hours call us back"

Needless to say, I'm not to hopeful for the refund. I had used FTD in the past and wish I had stuck with them.

P. Vachon, Montreal.

Bloomex — horrible service!

Awful service from Bloomex! I had ordered flowers to be delivered to an address where my Mum was at for ONE...

Bloomexterrible company!

We are a full service flower shop in edson, alberta. We belong to both teleflora and ftd. We also have a canada wide 800 number. If you want to send flowers to edson, alberta call us at our 800 number and ask us what is available and we can help you. Bloomex and other order gatherers are the middle man that they claim to cut out. They have only the local florists in every town to send their orders to.

• Yv
                YVONNE Nov 27, 2008

bloomex is the middle man ... ask them the address of the shop flowers are coming from,
                BLOOMEX is guaranteed to Ruin your special occassion, rarely do you get what you order, in all the orders I have placed not once have the receiver received what I actually ordered for them, my daughter received chocolate covered alcohol dipped chocolates, they advertise bottecelli chocolates, she doesnt use alcohol ever, at all. But because I was an employee I didnt complain, actually I did say something to the manager Angela and she laughed thought it was funny, needless to say the chocolates are still untouched, unopen...and I most of all know the hassel to get a refund.
                There are lots of good florist out there, read up on Bloomex before ordering, be sure to read the policies on having to pick up the dead flowers or rotten fruit they send .. its a $9.99 charge for picking up the quality product that Bloomex sent and charged you for!!!
                BUYER BEWARE BLOOMEX WILL MAKE YOU MISERABLE!!!

Bloomexdelivery disaster!

I ordered flowers to be delivered between 12-5 p.m. The flowers were brought to the house in the morning (wrong time). No one was home. Attempted delivery again the next day. No one was home. The next week when I learned of the situation I phoned and emailed several times and was offered a refund for the flowers ($37.99 plus tax), but not the $9.99 delivery fee. I asked for a full refund, not willing to pay for a delivery service that was not done properly (wrong time). My request was sent to a disputes dept. I received an email, and reimbursement of $29.22, less than what I had been previously offered on the phone ($37.99 plus tax). Subsequent emails have gone unanswered.

Joel Meyers May 09, 2008

For Mothers Day I ordered flowers for both my wife and mother to be delivered on Saturday May 10th. The flowers were delivered on Thursday May 8th. Contacted Bloomex and they confirmed that the flowers should have been sent on May 10th. The Roses sent were wide open and after 1 day petals were falling. Lastly, asked on 3 occassions to have a copy of the bill sent to me with no success. Will have credit card company put a hold until we can get a copy of bill.
                  Since we send out gift baskets to clients, I have advised my staff not to use Bloomex again.

• Tr
                  Tracey Mar 29, 2008

Here are the owners' contact details:
                  Domain florist-ottawa.ca

Phone +1.[protected]
                  Fax
                  Email [email protected]

Joe K Mar 24, 2008

Completely agree with all statements. This company is completely unreliable for all deliveries. It was a crucial delivery that was expected and confirmed many times by Bloomex. If you want efficient service, this is not the company for you.

Bloomex Flowers — late delivery and poor quality!

Ordered 12 roses for delivery as advertised next day. Delivery was 4 days later. Only received 9 roses, they...

Bloomex.ca — terrible service - non delivery

Tried ordering flowers from bloomex. Ca for my wife's birthday... Order never arrived. Called customer...

Bloomex — dead flowers

I purchased three dozen roses to be delivered on Valentines Day. When they arrivede, several of the rose...

Bloomex7 days late. flowers were dead

Paid extra to have flowers delivered in Evening. They did not deliver at all. I called and no answer. Did not return calls. I called my credit card company to have them reverse the charge and reported them to the BBB. The BBB did not get a response from them at all. A week later flowers came dead. This company should be shut down. They are not even close to reputable. They take your money, and thats it. They hide from you. Horrible company. Do NOT BUY FROM THEM!!

• Po
                    poon_m Apr 04, 2008

These people are extremely devious. Fortunately, in many cases it appears that they exceed the one-day grace period that they've given themselves for non-production site orders, which would still constitute false advertising. I ordered flowers for my wife's birthday expecting same-day delivery, and in typical Bloomex-fashion, they arrived two days late, completely useless. I initially made phone calls to customer service, but later switched to their online live help system so that I could retain a transcript as evidence. Interestingly, whenever the issue of a refund was brought up, the operator, whose screename was ims, and I would 'somehow' get disconnected. [Note: if you opt for online help, be sure to periodically copy and paste the conversation to another program. When the conversation is over, a box will pop up asking you if you want the transcript emailed to you. 0 of 5 conversations were emailed to me. Fortunately, I had made my own record of the conversations.]

Stay away from these people at all costs, but if you do have to deal with a bad order, take every precaution to watch your back!

Bloomex — late delivery, flowers were almost dead!

Do not buy from bloomex!!!Order no. 791830 approximate cost: $60I ordered flowers from bloomex for valentine...