Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Logo

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]

Having problems with Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]?

1800 345 1503 (Mobile)
1800 345 1500 (Landline)
1800 345 1504 (Broadband)
1800 425 1957 (MPLS VPN)
Harish Chandra Mathur Lane, Janpath
New Delhi
India - 110001

Complaints & Reviews

non attendence of complaints

having been frustrated in attempts to get my phone number NOIDA 2490931(BSNL) rectified I decide to get it disconnected. There was no response for many days after I had deposited the requisite instrument, papers and paid bills in their various offices . Now about a month has elapsed and after attending various offices of BCNL noida, the refund of the outstanding amount in their books to me is not being done. Most of the times their various officials are either not available in their offices or/and they do not take phone calls. This is particularly true of the operating, commercial and accounts department of the BSNL.
Lately i have paid many visits in Noida head office of BSNL to their Public relation department and account department but to no avail.
Plese get my due amount refunded to me.
Please advise anyone whosoever is considering BSNL to avoid it unless they wish to buy problems. Few of the many BSNL numbers in NOIDA which i have had the misfortune of trying to contact with no result thus far are;
DE 2588677, 2050121; SDO 2580580; AGMOps 2404004;GM Finance 2548300; Accounts 2415777;2415888;2055300 ; PRO2055555, and other numbers too numerous to mention.

• Ta
    tauseef Sep 02, 2009

i have purchased a ausb modem of bsnl from phagwara bsnl office.
    but after the uses of one month it's broke .
    i could not know the reason for thios.
    i was purchased this in 3295 rupees.
    the official staff told me that bsnl is not responsible for uir modem.
    u will have have 2 pay rs. 3200 more.then u can usethe banefit of modem.
    i m tauseef zafar.
    mob 9023773551

• Me
    Meera Satwik Feb 17, 2012

Telephone (00) (91) 120-250-8827 only allowing incoming calls. Cannot make any outgoing calls. All bills are paid till date.

telephone out of order

ph no [protected] is out of order for the past one week. pl correct it

thank you. by santoshi m

mahesh km Aug 21, 2009

please check our phone line 23637455 & 23637333 is dead since from 40 days thank you our contact no is 9980138460

• 08
    08026892035 Aug 04, 2010

Hello All,

I am Srinivasan residing at #62/13, Sri Sumukha, 1st B cross, 5th bolck, BSK III stage, Bangalore - 560085.

Recently took BSNL broadband connection, after which the land-line connection (080-26892035) is completely dead. I have been visiting the BSLN office everyday and the connection is active only to that moment.

Please do consider this as an serious issue and provide me the permanent solution for telephone and broadband connections including wireless.

Thanks in advance,

Srinivasan

• Ye
    Yegappan V Dec 04, 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am Yegappan V residing in #167, Vinayakanagar, Hagadur main road, Whitefield, Bangalore 560066
    I am holding a land line phone from BSNL since 1998 (080 - 28454385). Past one month almost all the time the phone was dead.After making complaint to BSNL office at Whitefield, once the lineman attended the problem.After that only one day the phone was working. Now again the phone is dead. The customer care phone (080-28451518) also dead & I am unable to register my complaint.

Kindly treat the matter most urgent and solve the problem permanently. Without using the phone i am paying the charges. Hope for the possitive reply from your end

Thanks and regards,
    V.Yegappan (9880005123)

poor connectivity

I am having a bsnl telephone connection with an unlimited package for internet in the name of my brother...

Deduction of Rs 20/-

Deduction of Rs 20/-
I have Mobile no [protected]. On 19.07.09 at 4.12.34 pm I received a message from [protected]"Thanks for downloading animation SexiestBikny. You have been charged 020 Rs”. How BSNL can deduct amount from my account because I did not downloaded any thinks. I was log a call to BSNL Customer Care (call log no.-3620859) on 21.07.09 at 6:30 pm. But still they are not responding. It is not 1st time with me. Please reverse these charges & in future do not deduct any charges unless I consent for it. Please advise me what I am doing for this.

• Sv
    svk451 Dec 16, 2010

Dear Sir,

How can i get call history from my BSNL prepaid mobile.
    My number is 9486949045 from 17.12.2009 to 15.07.2010 please any one help me.I have lost my mobile set so i could not retrive my calls and nubers.

Thanks

Sasi R.S

• Bh
    Bhagyashri Sanjay Gadekar Sep 16, 2011

Dear sir

My prepaid mobile number is 9422767919 I want the call history from 01.09.2011 to 16.09.2011 please any one help me.

Broadband Connectivity

Dear sir/madam,

I am resident of chennai. I am a user of BSNL broadband connection-mogappair east exchange since January 2009. My experience with the connection is so terrible. Initially the connection was interrupted due to lot of cable problems. The customer service people is more pathetic than bsnl employees in a sense not able to give proper information, no proper English and rude also. When we step in to BSNL office also, they will speak in a way that they are in the cadre of IAS. Some contactable person will not be available at all during office time. when we have a complaint to other private service providers, they respond with in a hour ans make the problem set right. But in BSNL the poor working culture and process will take a week some times to solve the problem. I am putting this complaint not in a mood that it will have the impact, but to just express my concern. Hope this medium understands that there are many users who suffers from BSNL even though nothing cant be done since it is owned by Central Government.

land line not working last 20 days.no action on complaint booked

BSNL land line at Baroda Gujarat no 2330805 down for the last 20 days and no effective action on complaint booked ad exchange office at Alkapuri, Baroda. Personal visits also have not resulted in remedial action.

• BSNL land line at Ramgarh (Jaisalmer) Telephone No 02991-270342 down for the last 20 days and no effective action on complaint booked ad exchange office at Ramgarh Jaisalmer. Personal visits also have not resulted in remedial action

• Rj
    r joseph May 15, 2010

Dear sir,

My bsnl land line not workikg for the last 10 days. I made the complaint to the respective

office meny times. Pls do the neddfull as i need the land line very urgently.

My bsnl land line no: 0481-2426387.

Thanking you

Yours faithfully
    R joseph

Broad Band

My Internet is not working since past one month.Regular complaints have been registered but in vain.The Incharge of BSNL ojhar exchange was also contacted by no use.If for a month any complaint is not addressed it is ridiculous.

• Bb
    bb pandey Aug 28, 2009

How to creat user id and password for dataone e-mail/sancharnet e-mail services. It seems to be necessary to view monthly usage and to change broadband password. Pl reply at [email protected]

thanks
    bipin(277715)

Return of deposit after surrendering

Please note that we have surrendered the telephone no. [protected] belonging to Late Shri K.C.C. Raja on 20th Marach 2009 to BSNL, Ernakulam and also submitted the documents pertaining to the same for obtaining the deposit. As of date, we have not received any reply for the same.

Kindly look into the matter.

Contact Persons : Mr. T. S. Nair/Mrs. Malini Nair
[protected]@yahoo.com

Return of deposit after surrendering

Jayanta Roy Nov 04, 2009

SUB: REFUND OF SECURITY DEPOSIT

REFERENCE: TELEPHONE NUMBER :0353-2504101

Sir,

1. This is to inform that my land line phone number 0353-2504101 has been surrendered w.e.f 28th Jul 09. As per Annx “A” to this letter all the accessories and other required documents have been surrendered by me in your BSNL office.

2. As per Bill No skt GG00339 DATED 04 Sep 2001 security deposit Rs. 2000/- was paid by me for taking new connection. Since my line has been disconnected and not in the directory I now request you to kindly pass needed order to refund my security deposit as early as possible. I am available in Phone number -98320 70817.

3. An suitable action in getting the SD reimburse will be greatly solicited.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

Jayanta Roy

GETTING BILL WITHOUT CONNECTION

Respected sir,

Myself is Vishal Nimbark, sir my address is B103, PMO colony, C-58/20, sector 62 Noida.

Sir, i had applied for BSNL Broadband connection though a consultant but after 15 days of waiting he has told us that bsnl broadband service is not available in ur area, so finaly we have told him that we dont want the connection. Afterwards we did not received any call from BSNL office.

But now even if we dont have any phoneline, dont have any modem and BSNL has given us a bill of Rs. 2078, the given phone number is S62 2401782. I had not recieved first bill. I got second bill at my address.

we have been to BSNL office, sector 62 and met many of the officers, but none of them is responding properly, one of them said us to pay the bill. why we should pay even when we are not having any connection????

I HOPE U WILL DO NEEDED ACTIONS IN FRONT OF THE OFFICERS WHO ARE NOT EVEN CARING FOR CHECKING WHETHER THEY HAVE PROVIDED CONNECTION OR NOT, AND JUST THROWING BILLS AND WASTING TIME OF PEOPLE.

Kind regards

Vishal

FAULTY TELEPHONE

My telephone [protected] is having heavy background noise making conversation impossible. This fault has been there since last 30 days. Several complaints have been registered on 198 and 1500 but no corrective action has been taken by bsnl gurgaon office.<br />
Request get the concerned responsible person taken to task and the telephone rectified.

DON'T RECIEVE A TELEPHONE LINE

Respected Sir,
I Was booked a my telephone connection line at NARODA TELEPHONE EXCHANGE, A'BAD from 12/05/09.and today is a 13/07/209. But till date i don't recieve a telephone line. i was booked there a FWT WLL line and they was give me a my telephone no.[protected].My reciept no. is [protected]. and my D/N No. is N984858 and other some no. is GJATD20090551756. i was pay there a 500rs booking. whenever i m go there they was reply me you will get in a 2 to 3 day...i don't know how much i miss a 2 or 3 day...
there a very loose staff and uncareless staff...sometime they told me we have a no stock of FWT WLL and sometime told me you will get a old instument and sometime told me you will get a old model
instument...ufffffffff. i m so tired from this naroda bsnl sarkari tantra..please help me.

Thanks & Regardas,
Sagar Panchal ( [protected] )
( Super Motors )
16, Shyam Vatika Shopping Centre,
Nr. Shukan Cross Rd,
Nicol-Naroda Rd,
New Naroda,
Ahmedabad-382325.
Gujarat.

Slow Internet connection Broadband

I am a user of BSNL so called Broadband 750 UL plan. The service provided under this plan is extremely frustrating. Earlier I had 250 plan it was serving at a fine speed but it was Limited( 1GB), but when I switched to Unlimited plan my speed decreased by several times. as other people are saying its actually 2Mbps but i am getting just 190Kbps and downloading speed of just 25 Kbps. Please tell me what to do to increase my Broadband speed.

Address :
Pradeep Agarwal
Q.No. C-37, Zinc Colony,
Hurda - 311022
District : Bhilwara
Rajasthan ( INDIA)
you may contact me at my email :
Pradeepkumar.[protected]@vedanta.co.in
mob.no. [protected]

User-id : [protected]@bsnl.in

Pl. advice and help me to resolve the issue.
thanks
Pradeep

Resolved BSNL sriperumbdur office

Customer service, This is Balaji Devarajulu emailing you from Tulsa, OK, USA I wanted to forward thi...

Resolved refunding

sir,
i am scaria p.t from thodupuzha.i have a bsnl landline connection, no is [protected], this connection is under vengallure exchange, thodupuzha.we took the connectio in 1993.we are living in manakkadu panchayath, but we have been giving fixed rent as according to the muncipalty for past fifteen years.we have given proof that we are living in manakkadu panchayath to the bsnl office, thodupuzha.we have been approaching the bsnl office for past 6 months for refund, but still no action has been taken. so i request you to take necessary action as early as possible

address:
scaria p.t
pazhukkaniyil h
puthuppariyaram p.o
thodupuzha
idukki

unauthorised cut of a/c balance

i m a customer of bsnl prepaid mobile network having a No. [protected] . And i m active my GPRS network for...

Resolved No response from BSNL

I registered for new landline+broadband connection through one of the agents from bsnl ("RAJU" contact number : [protected]). This fellow took Rs.1500/ from me, gave me a landline phone set and gave a commitment that with in 2 days landline will be working and with in 5 days broad bank will start working. Still no response even after 3 moths. The agent also not picking up the phone.

Application number : APP933546
consumer no : [protected]
work oerder number : 4501197

Is there any way to online check the status of the application?

• Kv
    K.V.Ravinder Apr 04, 2009

Sir,
    My name is K.V.Ravinder H.No.1-104/5, Aaravind nagar colony, Naagaram village, in keesara mandal, RR Dist. I have applied for bsnl landline connection on 28-03-2009. I have paid Rs, 500 for deposit. But i didn't get the connection. When I reached bsnl naagaram office no one is giving response.
    The alloted phone number-21720026

not showing usage on broadband

I have broadband connection with landline phone.My phone no. is 044-[protected]. My problem is that iam unable to see my usage account on the net. So many times i have registered complain with custmer care (varindawan) 044-[protected] & on1500(complain no.7750) But did not get responce till date

• Am
    amish n patel Dec 27, 2008

I am a Chartered Accountant and my broadband connection not working in my office since 45 days and in spite of complaining many times to call centre @ 1500 no one has set right the fault.Please call me at my mobile 94444 50396 before attending the complaint so that i may be personally present.
    Kindly do the needful at earliest and oblige.

• Ay
    A.Y.Reji Jun 05, 2009

landline no:-044-24860457 not working check out of it

non issue of bill payment receipt made on line

I AM HAVING CELLONE CONNECTION (POST-PAID) HAVING NO.[protected]. FOR THE PAST MANY MONTHS I HAVE BEEN PAYING...

landline phone dead from 1 last monh

sir i have a bsnl landline phone of bsnl which dead from last 1 month many complaint note in balotra ( dist. barmer ) in rajasthan and bsnl office in not repairing to phone . th TDM bsnl barmer aslo not looking the problem complaint noted on 17.10.08 on bsnl tollfree no. 1500 complaint no. 5332579 and 528 on 198 no. dt. 22.10.08 plase help me. My no. in [protected] i have a processing house 100% local job and i am surrefiing big loss due to no connetion . And local JTO MR. V K MATHUR AND V K GAUR AND TDM OFFICE BARMER not giving me any answer

• Sl
    SLJ Apr 14, 2009

FROM-
    JANGID SHIVLAL SATRAMDASS
    TEL.NO.02982-222805
    (00974-5870903)
    DOHA-QATAR (A.G.)
    SIR, FROM SAT.(11-04-2009)MY HOME TELEPHONE IS DEAD SO PLEASE QUICKLY REPAIR
    THEN I CAN CONTACT TO MY FAMILY.
    [email protected]

jagdish prasad jangid Aug 06, 2011

from-
    jagdish prasad jangid
    tel.no.02982-225549
    juna keradu marg kisan ji ke kue ke pass barmer
    sir from sat.(06.08.2011)my home telephone is dead so please quickly repair .
    [email protected]

Non issue of cheque due to surrender of telephone connection

I have surrendered ny telephone connection on 26/9/08 along with Instrument.Till date there is no communication & cheque despite repeated enquiries at the ulhasnagar office of BSNL.Please help

Tel.no.surrendered. [protected]
consumer no.[protected]
date of surrender - 26/9/08
exchange - VSQR

jagdish shyamlal talreja Nov 13, 2008

my landlane no 0251-2522075 HOLDER NAME IS SHYAM REWACHAND TALREJA i have apply the broadband service 08.07.08, consumer no ; 2109065330. waiting lisit no ; 026MGRDOOO617. officers say come on 08.08.09 ur activation date now u go return for any enquire. what? B.S.N.L IS NOW poor for broadbond service . why are u more advertise SUB SAY TEJ BSNL. 4 months go way my aaplication date . plz reply immidate my cell no 9422661662.

• Ra
    ravithra shetty Dec 28, 2008

Hello Sir,
    This is Ravithra Ramesh Shetty was earlier the resident of Dombivili(w) and have now shifted to Dombivili(E) MIDC Regency Estate, Bldg no.20B.On 13th November I submited the form of transfer to the MIDC office still thereis no response from the when called they are not attending the call the phone is just ringing.
    Kindly look into this matter and reply me

Yours sincerely
    Ravithra shetty

• Ni
    ninadcom Jun 27, 2010

I am unable to check my usage,
    BSNL have provided a website selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in but that website is not working from last 3 Months and I have also registered in that website but I am not getting any reply from BSNL