Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Logo

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]

Having problems with Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]?

1800 345 1503 (Mobile)
1800 345 1500 (Landline)
1800 345 1504 (Broadband)
1800 425 1957 (MPLS VPN)
Harish Chandra Mathur Lane, Janpath
New Delhi
India - 110001

Complaints & Reviews

Non function of BSNL phone & broadband

I have a broadband connection in Narsing exchange [protected]) which is not working including phone for the past TWO MONTHS and I have been complaining on BSNL No 1500 and the quality of response of your staff is very bad. I would like to cancel broad band connection. Is there anyone who can cancel it?.

I am also paying the rentals for which I am not provided by BSNL.

Bad service

My landline telephone (040 [protected]) went dead more than 10 days back. Towards this. I had already registered a complaint with BSNL, Hyderabad (using their computerised/automated registration scheme), and had even called up the nearest exchange (Jeedimetla area) to request them to rectify the problem. But all my efforts have proved futile, as there hasn't been any sort of response from them. I am now considering closure of this connection. Is there any quick way out ?

• Sp
    S P PANIGRAHI Oct 23, 2008

My father-in -law[mr b c chakravorty-80years] is having telephone 27110882 is not working since10-10-2008, my complanit no is 19970-till today is not rectified-please do needful
    s p panigrahi

madhu kiran Oct 31, 2008

sir i am using bsnl broadband internet and my modem adapter is not not working from many days. i informed about my problem at bsnl office then they said it will be available in the market for 500Rs. as they said i searched almost all the electronic shops for this adapter but i could not get it. please help me in this regard and if it is available in the market please take pain to tell me address of the shop. thank you sir.
    my mobile no is 9298603400

S.ANAND Nov 24, 2008

DEAR SIR,
    I HAVE GIVEN SHIFTING LETTER ON 29.08.08 TILL TODAY NO BODY ARE BOTHERED. KINDLY LOOK IN TO MATTER SERIOUSLY. MY TELEPHONE NO.23211910
    MY CONTACT NO.9945390818
    REGARDS
    S.ANAND

• Mu
    Murthybokka Sep 19, 2010

My home phone in Secunderabad bearing # 040 27505592 is having noise problems in the land line for the last two years. when ever we give a complaint, the service personnel will come and do a routine checkup and say that every thing is alright with the line, and from the next day, the line will again be too noisy to hear anything when we call or someone calls this number.

It is with great regret that a land line in a metropolitan city like Hyderabad/Secunderabad could not be made alright and why the telephone company could not rectify this problem. what are we suppose to do? My aged mother resides at this number and She is helpless and could not go anywhere to the phone company to complaint about the problem.

I reside in California, US and seek your help in redressing this issue once and for all. My email address is [email protected] and US number is 510 579 7997.

Thanks

Murthy bokka

bsnl landline phone [protected] dead

my bsnl landline phone no. [protected] is dead.
complaints lodged in person to bsnl officer sitting in
bsnl office at tarnaka hyd.i am heart patient needs
to cosnsult docter on phone.i am 79 years
request concern officers to rectify my phone

Savit May 18, 2016

Sir

I will be returning to India in June 2016 from USA I need my phone connection
    Restored after blocking it for 5 months. The LL no 27204108 address
    Plot 7 street 3 Kalyanpuri Hyderabad 500039'

Please restore the above LL as I need to use from June 1
    Thanks
    K Gopalan

Savit May 18, 2016

Not a complaint only a request

Network problem

I am facing lot of problem in BSNL network.Voice is always breaking.Pls look in to this.I am newly customer...

Bad signal and sms cheating with customer

1. In our factory only bsnl signal is very poor.
2. I received a sms for downloading a song, but there was not any charges was mentioned. When i download the song, 15 Rs deducted. This is act of company is like pickpocketing.

• Va
    vasanthi Jan 16, 2009

Dear Mam/Sir,

I am working in KALAVAKKAM, NEAR TO THIRUPORUR, I used the BSNL CELLONE Mobile Service, My No is :9444467472. In this place very bad signal for anytime. I could not attend emergency calls also.

Many peoples are asking me you are BSNL connecting people. So you make some arrangements for signal in this area.

Please do the needful.

• Mu
    muthu May 26, 2009

Attention please,
    we are wrote the telecom technical asistant examination 2008 held on jan 11 2009.
    but all the states are published result without tamilnadu.
    i make a call to corporate office chennai but they dont tell correct explanation.
    just think about that four months gone still no reponse from tamilnadu bsnl.
    please shows the result and give the better life to all elligible candidates.

thank you all.

• Ay
    AYYAPPAN ,M Jun 20, 2009

Sir,

My land number 04651-200615, last two months not working properly even though we complainted to concern customer care officer they didn't take any action and they simply told there is no manpower and corrected and to be corrected within a day.it is a regular answer we received from customer care dept from muttum and kuzhuthurai exchanage then one more message if they attend the compalint they asked the money from my parents why should they ask the money, Govet not paying salary ?

I request them to rectify or disconnect my useless servcie by BSNL?

i REGULARLY PAYING AMOUNT ONLY WITHOUT USE.NOW I AM WORKING IN NEW DELHI.

Regards, M.AYYAPPAN, ZONAL INCHARGE CUSTOMER CARE, CRIPUMPS, 09891059491

• Ay
    AYYAPPAN ,M Jun 20, 2009

Don't buy samsung L700 series poor camera 2 mp and poor networking capturing and poor response from company chennai nad distributor the mobile stores coimbatore and poor customer care officer Ms.Hema sheeti from mumbai no response from any where.So don't fall by their cheating advertisement about 3G better wait for BSNL 3g.This is my request to all mobile users.L700 IS THE WORLD WORST PRODUCT.IF ANYBODY WANTS TO CHECK I READY TO SHOW MY HAND SET.LAST MONTH I PURCHASED FROM COIMBATORE.

REGARDS, M.AYYAPPAN
    09891059491, 9843841883

Telephone problem not resolved

For the past one month, there has been a problem in the Hyderabad BSNL Landline telephone number...

not able to make ISD call

hi my wife is from bihar siwna district and she has bsnl prepaid connection and she cant make ISD calls.she can make ISD sms but not ISD calls.Can you please help us on this.her mobile number is [protected].we have talked to customer care of bsnl but they never helped us.we are suffering a lot for this.

i request for your help as soon as possible

Regard, s
Mustaq

Sarfaraz Qadry Aug 12, 2012

I make a call to Saudi Arabia Riyadh only after 2 rings the call got disconnect but Rs 10.00 got deduct from my account. No ISD call connect and No Received. I am facing a problem before 8 month. Many times call to customer care but no shoot-out because customer care caller says that every time sorry sir my server is updating.

Name: Sarfaraz Khan
    Mob: +91-9415139504 U.P East Lucknow

Delay in shifting telephone, very poor customer service

I have requested for my BSNL landline from Madivala to Ramamurthy nagar on July 8th 2008. but no response yet though i have been tracking it for more than a month. Every time I call a person from BSNL exchange he will point out some other person and give other number. Likewise I have called some 100 numbers over this period. Being a working woman I need to take up late night calls bcoz of this bloody issue I will have to stay office late nights for my calls.I am fed up with these public sector ppl with their attitude and bad treatment over customers. They thing as if they are kings and queens of BSNL and nobody is there to question them. Please privatize all these non-performing public sectors and save India!!!

Vijayasaravanan Sep 04, 2008

BSNL is too bad in all services. I have registerd for Broadband internet connection i registered online on 25 july 2008. The very next day they came to my home and collected 500 ruppes saying that maximum of ten days they will take to install the instrument and within next five days they will provide internet connection. But until this moment today date ( 04 september2008) they haven't even attended that query further. I have called up them more than 50 times. but their only dialogue they repeatedly say is " we will forward your issue to the concern dept sir" and " we are in search of your locality sir". "please contact us after a couple of weeks". If you call them again after a week or couple of weeks they never even pick the phone or they say the same repeated dialogues I told them several times that its very urgent for me to avail internect connection. Since BSNL is not doing thier duties we public has to suffer by staying latenight in offices and could not able to use internet personally. we cant use our office internetconnection for personal use. Also we could not even use it at our home. Shame on these BSNL service. But for recieving money they stand first. Stealing money from people in a very decent way. no idea from how many people they have stolen money in this way.

• Da
    Datta Sep 18, 2008

I have seen BSNL slow in their operation, but Ramamurthy Nagar Exchange has crossed all the marks. I am not at all surprised with the complaint of phone not shifted from July, as I myself am waiting for a transfer from March 2008. I have tracked that my source exchange (kasturi Nagar) has issued a work order to transfer the phone, but RM nagar guys are sitting dumb. The common response has been "wait saar.. there are ppl waiting 3 more moths before you!!". I wonder how is BSNL still surviving despite such pathetic customer treatment. I have decided to cancel my landline and go for an airtel connection for both calls and landline.

Very poor customer service

I have a BSNL connection number [protected], and had submitted a form for shifting of the same from Madiwala to Rammurthynagar in July 08 and till date whenever I inquire when the phone will be shifted they give some lame excuses and tell this week it will happen. I am sick of this. The service is very poor.

Vineet Sep 15, 2008

I have BSNL Landline connection since years now. And, the Customer Service has never been good. But, this time, they have set an example of worst Customer Service - I applied for a broadband internet connection Online by filling-in and Submitting the Online Application Form on 3-Sep-08. I had also called up the Customer Care and I was told it will be done within 10 days time. On 13-Sep-08, I went to the concerned BSNL Office and upon enquiring about the status, I was told that the Online System of BSNL is bogus and you need to submit the form here. Upon my expressing concern about the BSNL Online System not working properly, I was asked to come on Monday (15-Sep-08) and was assured that I will be given the MODEM, DNS, IP Addr etc. as I has said that I will set it up on my own. They said "We would have given you the things today itself but it is a 2nd Saturday and the Store Room is locked". Due to this, I decided to go late to my Office on Monday to be able to go to the BSNL Office. Upon reaching there, I was given no response and was asked to fill the form again and wait for another 10-15 days. This is absolutely ridiculous.

• Cl
    Clement Vijayan C W Jun 10, 2010

My name is Clement Vijayan C W my old bsnl telephone Number: 25650045, it was changed with our any prior intimation to a new number:25316045, for the past 2 weeks, my telephone is dead and my internet is down for the past 2 months, I have personally gone to Hoysala Nagar Telephone exchange, met Mr.Manoharan and Ms.Vasanthi, they are giving me lame excuses that the line's man is on leave etc., I am fed up of following up with these people, Can some one make this Telephone working.
    I will complaint to the General Manager Head office and exclate this matter, if no action is taken.

the network problem

Everytime i connect to my Bsnl internet through my Bsnl land line, just after five minutes or so, the internet line gets disconected. Again I have to connect, and again this keeps on repeating.Pls help me an d solve this problem.

• Hi
    Himanshu Shekhar Sep 17, 2008

I am in Pune and am also suffering from similar problem for my landline number 020- 25893638. I tried 020-25454950 given in telephone directory for internet related complaints, which is not existing. I tried on nos 25459000 and 254555106 also, but could not get connectivity. I heard from one of my colleague that complain to lodged with BSNL Delhi for faster attention of BSNL employees in this connection.

Terrible service

I got message from 51819 that Rs. 30 has been charged for dating service renewal which i never subscribed. I called BSNL customer care and every time i got different option to send to unsubscribe the service which i never subscribed. The executives given me following options and none of them is working for me.

UNSUB DATING -> 51819
UNSUBS DAT -> 51819 / 55000
UNSDAT -> 55000
UNSUBDATE -> 51819
UNSUBSCRIBE -> 51819

Also at last they told me if its still not working then go to exchange and make a complaint. As this service is not from BSNL. I am fade up of all this... i am user of BSNL from last 7 years. How can they reply me like this...

• Sh
    Shaik Khalid Mar 06, 2007

Irresponsible behavior and no proper response from BSNL. I the undersigned would like to bring to your notice that irrespective of complaining several times, it feels sad to write that the India's largest Telecom sector is not at all responding to the complains of its member.

My Broad Internet-Net connection is not working since 40 days I have given several complains to the technical department by calling the following numbers 080-22261100 , 080-2227788, 080-2226477, 080-25514444, 22861111 and so on. But all my efforts have gone in vain. The worst part is even my telephone connection is also cut off. I would like to mention that as far as billing is concern I have no dues at all.

Vicky Mar 08, 2007

I m not getting any sms on my prepaid connection. And i m also want to activate my GPRS but not getting proper response from bsnl till now. I think, I have taken the wrong connection.

Sanjay Srivasatava Mar 10, 2007

I am a senior treasury officer at Shrawasti.My telephone no. 05250-222815 is dead since 2nd march.After so many complaints no action was taken from telephone exchange till 9th march.Only one home guard was available at the exchange office on working hours.Line man Mr. Maurya and Rakesh asked my peon to pay Rs.50 then they will take action.Previously my phone was disconnected saying that your bills are pending but no arrear was found and ultimately they connected my phone again.It shows that the accounts are very poor in this district.If they can give such treatment to senior district officer then it can be imagined that how they would be treating with common people.

Raviraj Jul 02, 2007

BSNL is the word like you can’t expect any good type service. BSNL have good infrastructure, get lots fund from Indian Government, some type of hold in cities.

But not giving good in service, ca’t serve any type of products + service. BSNL people work behave is arrogant, no knowledge of there service they work like they are the king of BSNL, when there think they want work then they are working. There salary very high comparing other industries.

I suggest list this company in share market ASAP. Stop funding from Indian Government. Then they care about there customer & there time + money.

sunny Aug 21, 2008

same problem here ...

Rajat Goel Aug 28, 2008

I am also facing same problem . Dating service automatically renewed on my cell..even i never subscribe this service ...please tell me how could i unsubscribe this service

salil.sood Nov 17, 2008

I am facing the problem . Dating service automatically renewed on my cell my cell no is 9418659871 even i never subscribe this service ...please tell me how could i unsubscribe this service

• He
    Helping Mar 26, 2009

TRY THIS

• Ne
    neerajmasand Nov 29, 2009

Dear friends i found the solution for your problem,
    do as givin below and give me your blessings for me as i did it for you by a 4 hr working
    For feedback : [email protected]
    type UNSUBCHAT and send it to 51819. this really works..
    thankyou

SIM card rejected

sir, i am using a NOKIA 3500 classic mobile with service provider as bsnl. i have got the final attempt of...

Employee of BSNL Useless

I have taken recently landline of BSNL and Internet connection.
BSNL employees are not working at all. The work invironment of BSNL is not good and they do not work at all. I think BSNL should be privatized to get benifit for INDIA and all customers.
BSNL employees takes money for the landline connection.
All TV channels should do sting operation against BSNL employees.

prasad Sep 28, 2008

sir,
    my name is prasad .as i appiled for std on 25 sept 2008 by giving letter to je. there is no response from bsnl exchange venkatagiri.my phone no is 08625 25664.please give me std connection as soon as possible.

thanking u sir.

My exchange still does not provide with broadband services

I am registering this complaint under frustration on the services available from BSNL telecommunications.
I have applied for a broadband connection at my nearest service provider(vaniyamkulam BSNL exchange) For a broad band connection for about six or more months. I haven't yet received a connection. Its a pity that the largest service provider cant look forward for a connection so seriously. My nearest exchange i.e Ottapalam exchange provides for the connection to everyone who applies for it within 1 month... Still our exchange has not replied for my application...

Terrible experience

I guess customer service has different definition for BSNL. It shall be named customer harassment. Each guy tries to pass the buck by giving a number to call and it means customer issue is resolved to them. They oblige you by picking up the phone for you. I have called on following numbers so far 1500, [protected], [protected], 2845155, [protected], 2847511, [protected], 080-[protected] I have talked to different officials in BSNL. Every time I call if luckily someone picks up. I could guess the response now. People will give another number and drop off without giving any proper response. They even won’t listen to you properly. Single number shall be there and they shall resolve the issue by reaching out the proper person themselves. As a consumer why shall I be running about the people? Suggestion there, outsource your customer service.

Visiting Exchange (not fruitful either):

I had first time visited Indranagar exchange to apply for a connection. My application was reject and was told to get address proof from my employer. I got that in 2 days and visited Whitefield exchange on 21/06/2007. To my wonder they responded they don’t accept company letter as address proof now, No coordination. Reluctantly, they accepted my application after so much insistence.

After that I have visited Brookfield exchange twice getting time off from my private job. Last I visited on 16/07/2008. I was stopped to meet any official as some meeting (I guess some fight) was going on. I was asked to meet a lady. She finally told me it’s not done because of port issue. I had got the same response when I visited the exchange 2 weeks back. I have read on many blogs common excuse of BSNL port, cable or modem issue. What do you expect here customer go and buy a port himself. By the time I tried to turn back to senior official in exchange. They were not in good mood so refuse to meet (I guess Mr. Gondavar). I finally had to give up and come back. I have no interest in going to exchange again and have a humiliating experience there.

Ad Campaign:

BSNL puts a lot of money in doing ad campaigns. Please understand nothing can give you customers more then word of mouth. Now, I understand fully why people don’t suggest BSNL even if BSNL has the best schemes for broadband.

Low Motivation level of BSNL employees:

I have painfully interacted with at least 10-15 officials. One can say immediately they have no motivation for the job.

Finally I got disconnected my phone lost all my hope 080-[protected] on 26/07/2008 and applied for Airtel on 26/07/2008. Person came at my home to get the form filled and to my surprise I got everything setup and running on 27/07/2008 (Sunday). This is called service. Thanks Airtel team, you have contributed a lot to development of India.

TATA's and everybody ot there pls don't do the same mistake as you did taking over VSNL BSNL IS A VIRUS AND IT SHALL BE QUARANTINED.

Anil Mehra Feb 24, 2008

I am having the Braodband connection since Jan31, 2008. But I am facing a typical problem that my broadband is working with computer but my telephone is dead. I am able to surf through the same connection. what could be the reason. Local exchange is facing difficulty to solve the problem. Inspite of number of reminder they are unable to solve the problem.
    kindly expedite the matter.

• Lt
    Lt Col (retd) GV Sreedhar Mar 08, 2009

Couple of days ago my internet connection was lost. As guided by the BSNL staff i how ever got it back by re configuring.
    Now i am not able to check my usage data, when i try to get to the portal the page does not show but the notification 'forbidden' sec. I is important i check the usage, because three years ago, i got a huge bill, some thing like Rs 25, 000 and more, i had to make a dozen trips, make un necessary payment, reconnection charges and it got resolved after three months! I suspect that some thing like that may happen again.
    Can you please help me?
    Lt Col (retd) GV Sreedhar.
    080-26596449

• Se
    service @ worst Sep 16, 2009

today i am in full mood. i will start from begining. i applied for a broadband connection, after ten to fifteen visits to bsnl office atlast they provided it. but this horrible story didnot stops here. net came for only fifteen minutes and absent for whole day. when i complaint about this they convinced that next day it will be alright and this drama continued to about twenty days and at last when i went to office to disconnect it there are three workers in the office all busy on personal problems. the telephones provided to listen customer's problem, these people are solving their personal problems and this conversation goes at least for half an hour. at last one of them stops being judge and i went to him and he said go to that man when i reached him he was talking on phone i waited for twenty minutes and when he stopped and saw me, he send me to the third man and the third said this problem will be solved the next day. now you can think next what will happen.
    PLEASE DO NOT GET CONNECTED TO BSNL BROADBAND SERVICE. or get ready to be mad.
    THIS IS THE WORST SERVICE THAT I HAVE IN MY LIFE PERIOD. IF THEY CONTINUES THIS ONE DAY THEY WILL BE SURELY CUSTUMERLESS AND WILL REGRET IN FEET OF CUSTOMERS.

• Um
    Umamaheswari Sep 16, 2009

s i too face the same prob for the past one week.. net is connected but always server found error or it shows server not found...plz do...

Prashant_shamrms Mar 05, 2011

BSNL Brokefield service is the worst service provider. I am really suffering because of there service providing.
    I applied for BSNL 750 unlimited plan on 05 Oct 2010 now its 5 march 2011 and continuing ... but still i am with no internet connection ...
    I am getting irritated with there service ... already paid there amount long back ... then also don't know why... if they are not able to provide the service please stop it ... but don fool people like this

dead of telephone no. [protected] from last 27 days

dear sir,
we have carries out complaint in your BSNL office at alwar Bacause of our tel no. [protected] is dead since 27 days.
After reminding many times at your Alwar office the Probelem has not been short out. the Probelem is still pending.
Now we want to draw your attention in this regards kindely look in to the metter and do needfull

Thanks& with Regards

chandra prakash gupta

prabhakar singh bhadouria Jan 07, 2008

kindly seen our line so that phone may be used. my phone number 07512230233.

• Ba
    Baishakhi Das Feb 09, 2012

dear sir,
    we have carries out complaint in your BSNL office at alwar Bacause of our tel no. 033-2510-0859 is dead .

Thanks& with Regards
    Baishakhi Das

Frustrating delay in shifting & non-functional phone

I'd applied for transferring my BSNL phone+ Broadband from Jayanagar to Marathahalli area on 3rd Nov, 2007. However, after 2 months, nothing moved. In the meantime, I also lost the acknowledgment receipt. When I went to the local office, they said they can't track the request without the receipt & forced me to lodge a new request.

I lodged a fresh request on 9th Feb, 2008. Since the original request wasn't processed, I ended up paying tariffs for the 3 months as it was the pre-requisite for processing the new request further (crap!). After 4 months of numerous follow ups in various BSNL offices, a person came and installed the landline on first week of June. When I asked about the broadband connection, he said another person will come & install the same.

Again 1.5 months passed by and the broadband is still not installed. The phone has worked only for a few days in this period & is generally dead. I've been to BSNL office enough no. of times to have lost all faith in it's system. The phone calls never gets answered & the employees have a general 'don't care' attitude. The web-site's complaint form leads to a error page and the call center reps can answer only very limited queries & direct you to the local BSNL office for every other thing.

I'm frustrated beyond imagination & have lost all trust in this company & it's services. Please treat BSNL only as your last option as it may lead you to cry forever.

rajiv Aug 23, 2008

Dear sir this is complaint of your employ name dilabag singh(lineman) work under officer Surinder singh (Muradpura, Miller ganj area) Its a case of my office phone no.2538824 my phone si dead forutunately mr.dilbah repair some other telephone stand on the road. i request him check my no.and solve my problem.mr.dilbag accept my request do good job and and make my phone o.k.Second day he come my office and and sit i read his face demand the money but i ignore his desire.he leave my office and deactivate (dead)my phone again. Try to understand sir this is office phone no.and i think you know very well importance of phone in business work. i also register my complaint in bsnl telephone exchange My complaint no.is 43420 you check your complaint data Now sir tell me are you take any action against dilbag singh. my request dont discard his job only teach a lesson do his job honestly. reply soon if you ignore my complaint then i contact ur Main Branch of BSNL Company.one complaint detail send on chandigarh My alternate no. is 5118341 Thanks (RAJIV)

• Mobile service of BSNL at Place Pandavpara Distt. Baikunthpur, Korea, Chattisgarh is not giving proper services. Always tower problem occured. some time it will zero for 4-5 days. We have informed & complaints to SDO(Telecom), TDE(Telecom) Ambikapur, Surguja, CG & CGM (Telecom) Raipur, CG but no action taken by concern deptt. They said we are arranging BTS for replacing. All mobile subscriders of this area are not happy and going to another service like Airtel, Idea, Reliance. It is very much surprising that why BSNL deptt. are not taking action for providing stable service to this area.
    Please take this matter serious and help for proiding proper service for us.
    Exchange & Tower location : PANDAVPARA
    Connected to Exchange : BAIKUNTHPUR
    DISTT & STATE : KOREA, CHATTISGARH STATE
    PIN : 497331

DEad Telephone

My telephone number [protected] is lying dead for about two weeks but bsnl, bihar circle is not taking any action to rectify the problem. Actually I am also a Broadband user and should be given top priority to correct the disconnection.Please just don't display the complaint but do something concrete to get the grievance redressal.
Thanks.

• Av
    Avinash Singh Sep 11, 2008

Sir,
    My telephone is not working for the past 6 Month. My telephone number is 06276 283352.I have Complaint BSNL many times regarding repairing the telephone connection many times, but there is no response from them? I personally went and met the line man and field engineer. Even then they have not repaired the fault. This problem arises again and again after few days. Very poor Service! Please kindly look into my problem and help me to avoid the rental for this period.

- With regards,
    BIMAL NARAYAN SINGH AT+P.O – SUGAUNA.
    VIA-RAJNAGAR, GHANGHAUR.
    DIST-MADHUBANI. (BIHAR).

sanjeev kumar jha Oct 18, 2008

I Sanjeev kumar jha, mobile no.is9470880846. want to complain that your service in our area is very bad in our area anybody can not make any local call.and your network coverage is too weak.if i can not do a local call than you say why anyone chose BSNL mobile. than you, i think you will care about it

• Zo
    Zoha Khan Jan 17, 2009

I am Zoha, today i live in delhi . I call in bihar at home ph no-9471802048.
    But If I call from Airtel, Mtnl, Relience, Idea Mobile then Call is not going on.But I call from Vodafone then Mobile is working fine.

Please rectified the problem immediatly. This is new no of Bihar .this is came from last 10 days.

Plz call me at 09871295708

Zoha

• Ya
    Yash Feb 14, 2009

My telephone is not working properly for the past 1 Year, The problem is that it is Very Noising Line, & we are not able to Talk Properly with the othet. My telephone number is 06272-248434.I have Complaint BSNL many times regarding repairing the telephone connection many times, but there is no response from them? I personally went and met the line man and field engineer. Even then they have not repaired the fault. This problem arises again and again after few days. Very poor Service! Please kindly look into my problem and help me for this.

• Ar
    ARBIND KUMAR JHA Feb 24, 2009

MY BASIC TELEPHONE NO - 06276-240485 LOCATED AT MY RESIDENCE LALIT LAXMIPUR UNDER THE CONTROL OF RAJNAGAR TELEPHONE EXCHANGE, DISTT. - MADHUBANI(BIHAR) IS NOT WORKING FREQUENTLY IN ABSENCE OF POOR LOOK AFTER OF EXCHANGE AUTHORITY.

PRESENTLY THE CONDITION OF TELEPHONE IS DEAD. WE ARE FACING A LOT OF PROBLEM IN CONTEXT OF COMMUNICATION WITH OUR RELATIVES OR ANY USERS.

NOW A DAYS COMMUNICATION IS PART OF HUMAN LIFE IN SPITE OF THAT YOUR RAJNAGAR TELEPHONE EXCHANGE ARE NOT TAKING ANY INTEREST TO LOOK AFTER THE PROBLEM OF TELEPHONE USERS.

KEEPING IN VIEW I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY RECTIFY THE PROBLEM OF AFORESAID TELEPHONE NO EARLIEST & OBLIGE.

THANKING YOU

DISTT. - MADHUBANI(BIHAR

• Sh
    Shahnawaz Alam Jun 25, 2011

Sir,
    My telephone is not working for the past 8 Month. My telephone number is 06277284301.I have Complaint BSNL many times regarding repairing the telephone connection many times, but there is no response from them? I called line man and field engineer. Even then they have not repaired the fault. This problem arises again and again after few days. Very poor Service!
    from 8 month i did't received my telephone bill when i m calling about bill our near exchange he saying your bill not coming from main exchange also i sent e mail to Phulpras SDO but no response
    thanks & best regards
    Shahnawaz Alam

Landline connection not working

We have bsnl telephone at home from last 20 years and the phone is not working from lass 6 months. The telephone complaints there is no response.

• Pa
    Patel Vipul Aug 06, 2008

I got two bsnl landline (1) 079-25841694 & (2) 079-25840717. There was not working since last two months. I have Complain To BSNL Office Vatwa. But not responce. So, Please Sir I request to run our Bsnl Land Line Phone .

Thanking You,
    Sincerely your's

V.M.Patel

Surender Singh Aug 07, 2008

We have bsnl landline conncetion since 5 years,
    the phone is dead since one week, we have submitted query also, but there is no response till today.The Landline number is 040-27860581.
    We will be thankful for an early response.

• dear sir, i regret to inform you that my telephone & net services stop without previous notice. although i paid all the bills regularly. since last week i am unable to work or interact with the people. though i complain to the head of bsnl office-Bhusawal-dist.-jalgaon khandesh -Marahrashtra. But also, i could get response regarding this. so in this connection, i request in your majesty to direct in the matter & obliged. thanks,

• Ar
    Arun R Kanthale Nov 25, 2008

i have a bsnl landline (020 25467911), while making or receiving calls, there is humming sound in the line.
    this problem is persisting from last 1 month..
    kindly look into the matter urgently..
    regards
    kanthale

suman kumar Nov 25, 2008

Dear sir,

This is to inform you that my internet is not going to disconnect.

Please look into the matter immediately.

Regards

suman
    tel:- 0129-2220188
    Mobileno. 09212544963

pradnya G Kale Feb 13, 2009

Dear Sir,

This is just to inform you that our BSNL landline telephone line is disconnected due to non payment of bill, But we have not received the bill yet after December 2008. This just to bring to your notice that we are not receiving the bill before due date as we have collected the Dec.08 bill from our nearest telephone exchange office. As it is not possible & convenient for us to collect the bill everytime from your office. Pls look in to the matter as it is unnessarily creating a problem .

Phone No. 020 - 27672118 - Dehu Road, Pune 412101.

Poor service, worse customer service

BSNL Dataone is one piece of ### Broadband service period. For the first 3 weeks since I signed up, I got no service or extremely frequent disconnection. No Customer Service number for Pune. The "toll free" number was always busy. I finally called on the number they used to call me, in order to establish a connection when I had made an application. Every time they would ask me the nature of problem and take down my details and promise me some action. Things moved only after I threatened to terminate the connection and make a formal complaint. Even now, I have slow internet speeds, frequent disconnections or no connection at all. I got disconnected 3 times while writing this complaint.

I will not recommend this Broadband service to anyone.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices