Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Logo

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]

Having problems with Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]?

1800 345 1503 (Mobile)
1800 345 1500 (Landline)
1800 345 1504 (Broadband)
1800 425 1957 (MPLS VPN)
Harish Chandra Mathur Lane, Janpath
New Delhi
India - 110001

Complaints & Reviews

Sms not delivered

I am Koushik Mondal From My Way2sms account i tried to send sms on the number [protected] but the msg is not delivered.When i contact with customer care the said that free sms service is not available in bsnl but after that i send a sms from my account to [protected] and the msg is delivered. I Can't understand the reason
plz help me

ADSL issue

I am very upset about the response and serive bsnl (R.T.Nagar). I have applied for broadband on 03/01/2010 and I have received the logiin id and passwrd a week before however, my ADSL is not working. I am fed up of going to bsnl office regularly from past one week. Each time they tell me to come tom...On 01/12/2010, when I seriously asked the guys they gave me the number of area incharge and when I contacted that person, he gave me the number of line man. Line man came and checked the line.

THIS PERSON TELS ME FIRST THAT THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE MODEM (HAUWEI SMART 880) WHICH IS WORKING FINE. LATER HE TELLS IT IS WORKING FINE HOWEVER, AGAIN HE TOLD THAT THE LINE IS NOT FINE AND HAVE TO PUT A NEW WIRE. ACCORDING TO HIM, I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE WIRE.

THIS IS RIDICULES, I HAVE THE LANDLINE CONNECTIONS FROM PAST 7 YEARS AND WHY SHOULD I PAY HIM FOR A NEW LINE???? PLEASE STOP THIS CURUPTION AND HELP ME...MY LAND LINE NUMBER IS [protected]

not working properly

wll phone provided by bsnl in tamilnadu telecom circle, karaikudi ssa, under mudukulathur exchange is not working properly because of the frequency mixing. other exchange or network signals are mixing with the signal so that not working. officials have to rectify this problem. matter is urgent because we are in rural area and hence not able to contact anybody.

• Ra
    RATUL CH DAS Jan 21, 2011

dEAR SIR, TODAY 20/01/2011. MY bsnl NETWORK IS NOT avilable. so pleasae search my network and kindly avilable my network. its urgent...uore customae. thamks

• Se
    seyad abdul samad Aug 22, 2016

bsnl, india, tamil nadu INTERNET
    With reference to the subject, I would like to inform you that i have internet problem for more than 20 days I had completed the issue to mudukulathur & ervadi exchange but till now they didn't rectified the issue the phone no is04576263882, Hence request you to take necessary action at the earliest to rectify the glitch.

Presently am working in Dubai, UAE

Your swift action in this regard is highly appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.

Worst Service

To
All Service Provider (BSNL Chittoor )
Palamaner
Chittoor
The Employees who working in Palamaner Division providing the worst Service, i and my Wife complaint about the Landline and internet, They saying that we are coming and my sub ordinate went some were,
since this process going on 3 month.
i feel that they are Taking Salaries and justifying the duties .
this is pratical example of how the Govt Sectors works
My Land line NO is [protected]
Palamaner. when i arrival to india foremost duty is to cancel . if the u r staff unable to fulfill our requirement plse cancel

Refundable deposit

Dear Sir,

I have one land line connection of bsnl. They are not giving proper service to me. I gave complaint to that department two three times. But no response from that side. That why I paid dues amount of my phone bills up to last working days of my phone connection. After that my phone is not working. I gave a letter to department please close my land connection and refund my deposit amount but till date I did not get my money. My letter submitted to Badangpet BSNL officer, that letter was forwarded to Tolichowki BSNL office on 10.09.2009. But till date no response from that side. My land line No. is [protected].

Thanking you,

D.Sreekanth,
Mobile No.[protected], [protected]

• Vn
    v.narasimharao Jul 28, 2011

dear sir we paid bill on 28-07-2011 morning 9.00.am our mobileno 9490166477 plese activae outgoging immedietly

jagadish999 Nov 30, 2011

pls dont activate un wanted services to the customers.

• So
    soniteck Mar 12, 2012

I have a broadband connection and tried to contact them or online,
    Response was so poor

Can BSNL improve?

• Sr
    srikanth63 May 07, 2013

I have combo plan BB625 phone no. 27560226 with BSNL.I have no qualms to express extreme displeasure with respect to BSNL services.The net does not get connected almost every week and if connected the website does not open.On calling 1504 i had to wait on a number of occasions for almost upto 45 minutes to 1 hour. for customer care person to respond.On a number of occasions the 1504 has no response even after waiting for 1 hour.The service personnel arrives only after 24 hours.Irrespective of whether the problem is set right or not docket is closed. Worst worst service indeed
    srikanth

monthly bsnl mobile & landline bill paid receipt since April-09

Dear sir
I could not print monthly bsnl mobile & landline bill paid receipt since April-09, now can I get all previous receipt.

BROADBAND SPEED

I HAVE A BSNL BROADBAND CONNECTION AND I M PAYING FOR A CONNECTION SPEED OF 0.5 TO 1 MBPS UNLIMITD DOWNLOAD, HOWEVER THE DOWNLOAD SPEED I GET IS 105 KBPS THAT TOO KEEPS ON FLUCTUATING TO THE EXTENT OF DROPING DOWN TO 20 KBPS FOR DAYS TOGTHER I WONDER WHAT CAN ONE DO TO TAKE THESE PEOPLE TO TASK I M PAYING 1700 RS PER MONTH FOR THAT SPEED ?
GOD I WISH THERE WAS SOME LAW TO HELP CONSUMERS BE PROTECTED AGAINST SUCH SERVICE PROVIDERS BUT THEN THIS IS INDIA YOU TAKE THEM TO COURTS MAY BE MY GREAT GRANDSON WILL GET JUSTICE THAT TOO IS NOT ASSURED.
HAIL CORRUPT INDIA .

• Ab
    ABISHEK23 Oct 02, 2010

IVE GOT THE SAME PROBLEM TOO FOR THE PAST WEEK
    WHEN I SWITCH ON THE MODEM, IM GETTING A SLOWER NETWORK SPEED(EVENTHOUGH WITH GOOGLE CHROME, THE FASTEST BROWSER)THAN THE PAST COUPLE OF MONTHS
    COULD SOM1 PLS TELL ME HOW COULD I RECTIFY THIS?
    IM SURE THERE'S NO PROBLEM WITH MY PC

UNWANTED MUSIC STATION

my no9445242386 has been charged without my request ----as "music station" charges
formerly this was done by bsnl for "radio"
is it the hidden agenda of the particular service provder to kick out subscibers from using bsnl...horrible ...these bsnl supporting private service providers are really cheating customers..
Bsnl has to rise according to occation

machinat Oct 24, 2010

To deactivate Music Station service, dial 12630033. You will get the IVRS. Press 4, and then at the next prompt, press 5. Hooray! You are deactivated from this stupid, extortionate, [censor] service of BSNL.

Note that this is a toll-free number. So all of you keep dialing and tell all your friends to keep dialing this number to get some of your own back on BSNL.

For other services, the procedure to deactivate is available in http://www.vas.bsnl.co.in/mobile_radio.jsp

Down with BSNL!

• Ra
    rade00c2 Aug 16, 2011

yes i dont know why a govt organisation is playing such cheap tricks of grabing ones money which they have deposited for speaking their people. my number is +919448935295, even after my repeated reqvests they not deactivating my number but they have continued deducting to music station which is of no intrest for me. is their any other good forum to take note of these mischiefs?

Landline and broadband connection

Telephone and broadband not working for the last several months on the pretext of cutting of cable. Behaviour...

TELEPHONE GETTING OUT OF ODER FREQUENTLY NOT BEING ATTENDED EVEN AFTER SMS, INFORMING AT 198, TEL TO AGM ETC.

MY LANDLINE TELEPHONE NO.[protected] IS GETTING OUT OF ODER FREQUENTLY. IT IS NOT ATTENDED NOT ATTENDED EVEN AFTER LODGING COMPIALNT THROUGH SMS, INFORMING AT 198, REQUESTING TO AGM ETC. SOME TIMES IT WORKS BUT ONLY FOR 1/2 CALLS & THAT TOO WITH LOT OF DISTRBANCE.

THE BILL DTD.04/11/2009 WHICH I RECEIVED IS AMOUNTING TO RS. 432/- OUT WHICH FIXED MIONTHLY CHARGES ARE 360/- & CALLS IS ONLY 32/- AS I AM NOT ABLE TO USE THE SAID PHONE DUE THE REASON MENTIONED ABOVE. I REQUEST BSNL TO TAKE URGENT ACTION & ALSO NOT CHARGE THE FULL MONTH RENT.
REGARDS.
BALBIR SINGH
H.NO.121, SECT.15A, NOIDA

• Gk
    G K RAI Sep 11, 2012

I have complained many times on 1500, from last six month (last complaint no.1009782789 )and personally in sec 58 noida office for noisy line and disconnectivity of broadband for my telephone no. 01202583733.But no action has been taken. I have chosen Plan 900 but due to noisy line and interrupted broadband i am fed up. every month i pay rs. 900 for the service but my money is being wasted .I request BSNL to take urgent action . Regards, G K Rai, B114 Panch Chuli Apattments, Sector-61, NOIDA

Sim Card Registration Failed

I with 4 of my friends have purchased BSNL Prepaid sim cards, with fancy nos.

The person who sold us the card, told that the card will be activated in few hours.

The person have now switched off his mobile phone from last 3 days, and no activation ahve take place.

we have filled all BSNL forms & also given him our address proof.

I just want to know that whether this is a fraud, & if it is how come BSNL is allowing there regsitration forms to go to fraud people like these..

Sim card rejected

My bsnl mobile no was [protected]. My name is sudip das. Few years ago it was damaged. But for some urgent reson i want my old no. It is very much urgent. If you take care. I am very much helpful. My email address:[protected]@yahoo.com. Thanking you.

• Br
    Brooke Paige Nov 23, 2009

contact your cellular phone provider. They will do it for you.

chamina richard Jan 04, 2010

sir i have entered my puccode wrongly now my sim is rejected i request you to activate my simcard as soon as possible

• Vi
    vinodkumar v Vinod Aug 10, 2014

my sim card of no 9449408769 has been rejected by wrong pin request . How to rectify this?

Wrong Billing

It is requested that I had a mobile phone no.[protected] which was connected on 7th Aug 2009 with GPRS facility but internet service was provided on19th sept. 2009. This service was quite unsatisfactory, so, on 11th sept.2009 I requested to disconnect this connection permanently. My mobile no.[protected] was disconnected on 17th sep.2009.

I was shocked to receive the Bill of Rs. 2, 27, 194.00 for just 18 days i.e from 19/08/2009 to 5/09/2009. The bill shows 24hrs. Black berry net working continues only. It is interesting that the credit-limit Rs.1000.00 has been shown in the bill. No intimation was given to my regarding the heavy amount bill. I hardly used this service.

On oct.28, 2009 I received next bill of Rs. 64, 004.00 without any call details or specific time. Total amount shown in the bill is Rs.2, 91, 198.00.

I tried to talk to Senior Officials but nobody is ready to listen and neither had they responded my application of enquiry about this heavy billing. Their answer about my application under Right to Information Act is very unclear and they missed too many points.

I am a retired 72 years old person, me and my wife is under immense pressure. I visited Hardwar office manytimes from Roorkee. They tried to thrend me through phone calls like I am criminal. I am sure the usage of internet must be done by somebody else and their staff is involve in my internet security breach. Please help me.

Please help me to discard this fake bill and penalize the real person behind this scam

change the instrument urgently

dear sir'

its the 8 time mi am complaining you to please change the instrument .we suffer a lot as we have patients at our place and sometimes in case of emergency we are unable to make calls n have to run to the neighbours house for the same. if we pay you its your duty to provide good service.kindly look into the matter at ur earliest.

wrong activation of bsnl stv Rs. 49 on 6/11/2009

my mobile no. [protected] recharge with STV 49 for 49 paisa std/local/sms with 6 months validity on 06/11/2009 and message received "you have received credit of Rs49 from no. 138212 ref no. [protected] shop keeper mobile no. [protected] recharge with STV Rs.49/ at 1:02:55 pm when I was not getting STV49/ rate asked customer care they told your mobile was rechrge with Rs. 61/ and validity 1 month which is wrong. It may be rectified to 49 paisa std/local/sms
The complain was also made to customer care ranchi on 06/11/09, 11/11/09 at present I am getting rate on bsnl mobile 50paisa and on othernet work mobile 75 paisa
m.k.sinha

Broadband Internet Service

We applied for Broadband Internet Service for more than a week ago to BSNL office in Dhanbad, Jharkhand and deposited money for the same. BSNL gave us landline connection but they are taking so much time to provide the modem and other accessories for connection. Shri Balmiki Singh, Telephone No.: [protected] is officer in charge in Dhanbad for providing Internet Connection. We need help.
We have come so far and BSNL has a new slogan. We hope that BSNL officers match their action with the slogan.

Thank you.

Umendra Kumar Singh
Jai Prakash Nagar
Dhanbad - 826001

• Sr
    Srinivas B D Mar 30, 2007

Hi, I have connected my landline to be used (sometimes) as internet. I have forgot the password to connect to the internet. Anyone, how to reset the password?

• Mo
    molu Mar 26, 2010

Sir,
    Duly respect I like to complain you that my broadband service is disconected last three days i m complain too many times in your providing number 1500 . but no one intrested to reconnect my broadband service. i dont know why do like this.

Sir in this situation I have two options either you help me or I have to complain in consumer forum of India. Sir I didn’t like to complain you in such language but I am suffering from last 4 days and there is no responsible authority to solve my problem. I hope you will take initiative as early as possible and my problems will be solved very soon.

Thanking You,

manish kumar

• Sk
    s.k dubey Mar 15, 2015

Dear sir, I am Mr. Sheo kumar dubey and my land line no is 0326473219. Sir I gave the request two weeks ago for the activate my broadband connection.but no any interest to bsnl services provider.pleas take the actions against the bsnl broadband providers in govindpur, dhanbad.

• Ni
    NILESHKUMAR453 Jan 24, 2017

DEAR SIR
    BSNL IS PROVIDING THE WORST SERVICE I THE AREA. I HAVE COMPLAINED SEVERAL TIMES IN EXCHANGE BUT NO SATISFACTORY REPLIED WAS GIVEN. I AM GETTING PROBLEM IN ACCESSING INTERNET FOR LAST 15 DAYS. KINDLY SORT OUT THE PROBLEM.
    MY PNT NO. IS 065490220294.

KINDLY SORT OUT THE PROBLEM...

• Ni
    NILESHKUMAR453 Jan 24, 2017

DEAR SIR

I AM FACING SERIOUS PROBLEM IN ACCESSING INTERNET(BSNL BOADBAND) AND UNABLE TO ACCESS THE SAME FOR LAST 15 DAYS.
    MY LAND LINE NO IS 06549220294.

KINDLY SORT OUT THE PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
    MOB. NO. 7292836442

Sim not working since 26/10/09

Dear sirs, Madame,

My pre paid SIM having mobile no. [protected] was issued from BSNL at Kahalgaon, Bhagalpur, Bihar in 2008. It is dead since 26/10/09. Presently I am posted at NTPC Barh site, Bihar.
Regarding this issue I contacted following nos. at BSNL patna. The description of nos. are given bellow.

[protected] (DGM Operation),
[protected].

My balance amount of Rs 24+ and validity upto March/April - 2010 was confirmed by them. Still this SIM is dead. Please advice suitably for immediate redressal of this problem. Daily I am loosing valuable contacts on this no.

With regards.

Regarding IPTV

By some one's bad advice I purchased IPTV from BSNL and Aksh optifiber. since (June 2009) installation I am facing so many problems Like "page not found", " Network disconnected", " can't connect to server" and "Waiting signals". """Waiting signals""" problem is a big problem which I face daily.
After several emails and complaints IPTV person did not solve the problem.
Now I want to know what type of legal action in consumer court I will take against IPTV to compensate because due to IPTV connection I was disconnect My Tata sky connection.
RKSharma

• Pa
    PARVEEN MAHAJAN Sep 14, 2011

I strongly agreed with the above complainat of Shri R.K.Sharma. Unfortunately I also disconnect the cable and took connection of IPTV from BSNl and Akash optifiber. I feel that by taking such connection I have taken headache. Every day I have to face remarks PAGE IS NOT FOUND, CANNOT CONNECT TO SERVER, WAITING SIGNALS OR OTHER DISTURBANCES. No body come to attend the complaints even a number of complaints lodged with BSNL Recently I have lodged complaint on 7.9.2011 and the same is still unattended. It also raise question about working of BSNL who has appointed such agency who does not how to create good will in the market but so efficient to make adverse shadow even on the name of BSNL . I also want to know whether consumer form can take any action on such firms who harras the customers, if so let me know. PARVEEN MAHAJAN

• Ka
    Kamalgargp Mar 15, 2013

I AM WRITING IN DETAIL THE SEQUENCE OF MY COMPLAINT TO WHICH TILL THE WRITING OF THIS COMPLAINT THEIR IS NO RESPONSE:-
    1ST MAI SENT BY ME:- ON 6TH FEB. 2013:-
    The C.E.O or The Stake Holders of the Company
    Aksh Optifibre Ltd.
    New Delhi/Mumbai or wherever based
    Dear Sir,
    SUBJECT:- TOTAL DEJECTION, COMPLAINT, HEARTTHROB, MISLEADING INFORMATION, FALSE MARKETING, LACK OF PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE & SERVICES, NON PROFESSIONAL APPROACH WHILE SELLING PRODUCT & PROVIDING AFTER SALE SERVICES, NON TRANSPARENT VOCAL KNOWLEDGE & NON AVAILABILITY OF SUPPORTIVE NATURE LITERATURE IN BLACK & WHITE WHILE ATTENDING SALES CALL, NO PLAN CHART, CONSPIRACY OF FINANCIAL NATURE, NON WILLINGNESS TOWARDS PROVIDING SERVICES COMMITTED, INADEQUATE & HARASSING INSTALLATION SERVICES, INSTALLATION OF USED WORN OUT, FAULTY WORKING & OLD GADGETS INSTEAD OF NEW, NO SYSTEM IN PLACE, LACK OF TRANSPARENCY, NON PROFESSIONAL APPEARING UNPRESENTABLE NON COURTEOUS AND ILL-MANNERED STAFF FULL OF ATTITUDE WITH NO ZEAL TO RETAIN CUSTOMERS AND NOT TO TALK ABOUT CUSTOMER DELIGHT AND REFERENCING BUT BELIEVING IN THROWING OUT CUSTOMERS AND FORCING THEM TO GIVE NEGATIVE REFERENCES – AN EXPERIENCE OF LIFETIME DURING THE PROCESS OF UNDERSTANDING, APPLYING, INSTALLING AND GETTING 1ST COMPLAINT ATTENDED WITHIN 2 DAYS OF GETTING THE SERVICES ACTIVATED OF IPTV IN MY PERSONAL NAME PROVIDED BY YOUR COMPANY IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE COUNTRIES NO 1 COMPANY BSNL IN ITS FIELD WHICH HAS SUCCEEDED IN COMMUNICATING THE CHANGING FACE OF ITS SERVICES AND MANPOWER. ___________________________________________________________________________________

I am sure it is from the subject line you would have understood the pain I have towards your company’s products and services assured and provided finally in this cut throat competitive world, where survival is a very big question, but still I would like to narrate the entire experience in detail.

1. It was while applying for an FTH telephone connection which was attended & assisted at my residence by a very courteous, transparent and well versed executive from BSNL, I came across the column of IPTV in the form which on enquiring with the gentleman very much appreciated the services provided by your company in partnership with BSNL and was kind enough in giving the contact no of your company base at Jaipur/Udaipur for a detailed understanding of the product and financials.
    2. It was though I had two cable connections at my house for two separate TV’s on different floors but for the appreciation of IPTV by the BSNL gentleman and knowing the services are provided in certainly a well thought partnership BSNL - It was with the contact details I called up your on 15th of Jan. 2013, which was quite eagerly attended and came to my residence with a suitable appointment, the home visit was made by your unappealing and non professional approach bearing persons named 1. Mr. Sanjay Sharma(self acclaimed in charge at Udaipur, a senior person) 2.Mr. Suryapraksh, both without any uniform, identity card & not even a business card but yes they had the form in hand ready to be filled up, it was during the discussions they did not have any broacher speaking about the product, no plan sheet in black 7 white, they explained me the features as if in hurry, lack of knowledge I don’t know what, my questions were answered in adequately and to answer they called up someone over telephone at least thrice, they themselves were not totally aware about the details of plans, features in detail, what feature is connected to what channels nothing, mine is a sports loving and religious minded family, our questions were certainly more focused to the likings and also some of academic nature which were not answered honestly and transparently, my specific question was related to chill feature connected with sports channels which they said yes whatever I questioned was answered dishonestly which they answered in acceptance and understanding my taste. I was really in state of dilemma but had no option but to believe, which I did express to them “ that you are representing a company which should be big as BSNL has chosen to be partners, that you should also have detailed plan sheet and features sheet as was handed over to me by the BSNL gentleman, their simple answer was sir, we are not given any such supportive material like broucher, plan sheet in black & white by our company, but have faith in us a believe us we are telling you what is covered and available. The comparison over Cable & DTH were explained half heartedly, they had no script to explain, seemed nor were trained too. The financials too were explained dishonestly and non transparently as they were not geared up in professional manner, yes fully refundable security deposit, no installation charges-100% free, plan charges(no knowledge what is covered, what is not, what channels, they were totally haywire in explaining). It was on the gadgets covered explained a complete box which shall have a brand new set-top-box, supportive remote, power supply, Connecting Jacks operating manual and other necessary items required to activate the connection – they specifically mentioned that no disk shall be installed as it is not required for our IPTV connection. It appeared during the entire discussion that their focus was on filling the form and collecting money by stressing that these cable connections would be obsolete as the Govt. policy shall be enforceable to install a set-top-box from April 13 onwards, you surrender one cable connection and have one IPTV which shall give you the real feel of our services over cable and others. It was though I did not have an FTH connection in place they assured to get the FTH connection installed at speed with their efforts and persuasion, Fulfillment of my taste and choice by their verbal commitment, the upcoming Govt. Policy and the creditability of Partnership with BSNL forced me to have faith and filled up the requisite IPTV form and handed over the money to the visiting persons on 15-1.2013. I was in turn handed over the acknowledgment slip which is the bottom most perforated part of the application form as a receipt with an assurance that the final receipt shall come to you in due course or shall be handed over at the time of installation.
    3. It was after the payment collection when I tried to call the visiting persons to understand what efforts were on from their side I could smell the attitude they had for work because it was only once they picked up the phone and later on stopped attending my calls, it was ultimately I had to call up your Jaipur office who in turn gave me the contact details of one responsible person Mr. Lalit Shrimali who had the sense of my concern and at least started responding.
    4. It was finally with my efforts not from your end my own end I could get activated my FTH connection, it was the very same day(2-1-2013 at 1.30 p.m)during the time of the FTH activation I informed your Mr. Lalit Shrimali about the BSNL team working at my place who in turn requested me to contact & inform the persons who had collected money from me about the BSNL activity, which I did immediately and informed Your Mr. Sanjay Sharma who in spite of my request did not turn up to have a coordinated action, but expressed his reluctance to turn up only after the FTH is activated conveying that there is no need of any coordination. It was on Monday the 4th of this Month both Sanjay Sharma & Suryaprakash reached my home around 1.00 p.m. in the same non professional attire and appearance, it seemed as if they had come to have a round of a garden why I say this is because, they arrived with a shabby looking bag, they did not have a drill machine to drill any hole through the doors or windows, the desired clips to clamp the cable, a hammer to drive the nails of the cable clips if they had any, a wiring tape – all these were provided by my husband who was at home, what if I was alone at home, it was when exclaimed what for they have come they were both blaming each other i.e. the Senior to the Junior and the Junior to the senior, it was luckily the visit of my domestic electrician’s visit to the nearby house that helped everything to happen, it was really pathetic to note that the screw driver they were having in possession was the tiny electric tester, no pliers, no sockets to plug the cable if any of the cable socket not working not to talk about the other necessities like a tool kit, multimeter to check the simplest of the basics the continuity – all these were chucked in black shabby looking bag which I believe was used to carry everything including the marketing kit or any other official papers may say the complaint book, I think it was disgrace that even a small electric shopkeepers technician would not be so poorly equipped while attending a installation/service call.
    5. Pathetic Condition of basic Gadgets Brought:- The set-top-box, remote, and other things brought to us too were tugged inside the same bag scattered here and there without even a basic polythene/paper cover not to talk about the box, the gadgets bought and installed at my place not to talk about Brand New one as committed are in such a pathetic, worn, scratchy, stale, full of dirt all around condition, horribly smelling bad odor and faulty functioning, on expressing our concern the simple reply was we have received in the same condition from our Jaipur office, what we can do they could not satisfy to fulfill their commitment. It was that moment again I felt of the blunder I had made. It seemed as if the service has been activated as an obligatory charity while as I have paid fully for the services.
    6. The service was activated and there was no manual for the same handed over, on request the demonstration was given again half heartedly and in hurried manner without desire to do so, it was again surprising that they were not having a full knowledge of all the options with a very simple excuse Mam/Sir yeh option kya hai yeh to hame bhi nahi maloom, please aap help dekh len. It was totally non professional like and as if they were doing the fill in the blanks with mistakes. I believe they had knowledge of 70% options – what sort of Marketing/After Sales team deployed.
    7. It was after installation then again the process was non professional like – no details of contacts in case of problem no installation report signature – THE WORST AND HIDDEN PART WAS THAT THEY DEMANDED Rs. 200/- FOR ADDITIONAL CABLE USED ON MY RELUCTANCE I WAS FORCED TOO – THIS WAS NOT CLARIFIED DURING SLES CALL, THERE WAS NO RECEIPT OF THIS RS. 200/- GIVEN.
    8. It is till date and time of sending this mail I have not been handed over the final receipt of initial money collected.
    9. The worst was yet to be tasted:-
    a. It was since yesterday there was a slow frame problem/deformation of pictures and problems of remote not working properly, but as it was a bad weather day with high winds I did not call your people it was also a rainy day, but it was today morning also the same problem was observed and made me call your Sanjay Sharma(i.e. practically on the 2nd day after installation) I think which he did not welcome without having a sense that nobody has time to waist calling unnecessarily, It was without giving a cool hearing to my problems he started feeling offended and started ASKING ABRUPT QUESTIONS MAKING NO SENSE – HE IN A VERY LOUD AND HIGH PITCH TONE STARTED SAYING THAT WE HAD GIVEN YOU A SUCCESSFUL INSTALLATION DEMO, EVERYTHING WAS WORKING PROPERLY IT MAY BE YOU ARE NOT USING THE THINGS PROPERLY AND BULSHIT NONSENSE, ON MY REQUESTING THAT ELECTRONIC ITEMS CAN BE BAD WITHIN A MINUTE AFTER PROPER WORKING TOO, YOU HAD NOT INSTALLED A NEW PIECE IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE IT HAS STARTED MALFUNCTIONING, HIS TONE PITCH WAS HIGH AND UNBEARABLE HE STARTED SHOUTING UNNECESSARILY AND WENT UPTO THE EXTENT OF SAYING IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED GO FOR DIS-CONNECTION WE DONT NEED SUCH CUSTOMERS. THIS IS THE STATE OF AFFAIRS AT YOUR UDAIPUR CENTRE AND BEHAVIOUR WITH A CUSTOMER WHO IS JUST 2 DAYS OLD WHAT TO TALK ABOUT POST SALES SERVICES TO CUSTOMERS WHO ARE YEARS OF AGE, IN THIS ERA OF COMPETITION WORLD WIDE ORNAMENTAL COMPANIES ARE TALKING ABOUT CUSTOMERS FOR LIFE TIME.
    It is a matter of breach of trust by your company, I feel I have been cheated, mislead, deprived of my money’s worth, on the basis of irresponsible representation of your company employees with the aid of business mal practices of False Marketing, Misleading information based on false commitment, not fulfilling assured and committed services, non professional approach, inadequate systems, failure of responsibility, failure to provide in timely services by skilled, fully equipped & trained manpower, non providing of adequate literature with clarity &transparency, financial conspiracy and hidden charges without receipt, un warranted customer harassment, installation of old, worn out, scratch faulty gadgets instead of committed brand new ones, representation of misbehavior and provide timely services, differential behavior and attitude at the time of selling product/services and providing actual services assured.
    Please go through the contents of my grievance with concern and take care that my issues of every nature is addressed to within a period of 15 days from the date of this information letter to my entire satisfaction in writing.
    I am sure a very serious review would be given to the entire business activity & services offered by your company not only to me but in the general interest of the entire customer fraternity opting for your product/services with trust and faith.
    I am sure you would understand consciously that the Laurel’s of Partnering BSNL has some value which demands accordingly, Laurel’s only do not last forever.

Thanking you & hoping a line in confirmation.

Yours Sincerely.

Advocate

Cc: Mr. Lalit Shrimali – in reference to the telephonic talk had with you today morning. PLEASE SEND A COPY OF THIS MAIL TO YOUR CEO/CMD/STAKE HOLDERS, I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT THEIR CONTACT DETAILS TILL THEN I EXPECT THIS TO REACH THEM

REPLY FROM THEM AS A COPY TO ME:-
    prepaid

Feb 8

to me, laltesh_shrima., aks, feedback

Dear Madam

We shall have deputed to Mr. Laltesh to see your case. We apologies for this episode.

With Regards

To: prepaid
    Cc: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
    Subject: Re: Grievance & Misbehavior by IPTV personells
    Thanks for acknowledging.

It is till this moment of replying to you, no body has contacted me nor do I know what is the status of grievance in detail.

THEIR REPLY IN RESPONSE TO ABOVE WHICH WAS NOT ATTENDED:-

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 9:35 AM, prepaid <[email protected]> wrote:

With Regards

Lokesh Khandelwal

M-94140-59655

L-0141-2770730

Fax- 0141-2770710
    A MAIL FROM MR. LALTESH SHRIMALI(DID NOT TURN UP OR CALLED BUT A MAI SENT AS UNDER:-

to prepaid, me

Dear Sir,

1. Fiber has been lay by BSNL.

2. Furnished set box & remote has been sent from Jaipur to Udaipur for replacement.

3. Receipt of Rs. 200 against CAT 5 will provide to customer soon.

For rest issue we are working.

Assistant Manager

M- 9413339413

"Success is where preparation & opportunity meet".

MY REPLY TO THE ABOVE MAIL:-

to Laltesh, prepaid, aks, feedback
    Dear Mr. Laltesh,

Thank you for a copy of the mail.

I am not at all happy and satisfied by your answer to my grievances, I feel still you are not concerned and bothered of the misbehavior and lapse in your services by your people and the lack of transparency at the time selling the product and over charging me without any transparency as hidden charges.

I could not follow the meaning of : sending a Furnished set box & remote has been sent from Jaipur to Udaipur for replacement.

I feel that you have taken my addressing you the complaint in a very casual manner and you have not spoken a bit on my inconvenience and the lie your people had spoken to me at the time of selling the product and collecting money, I have been cheated by installing old, worn out and defective gadgets and your people have charged me unnecessarily as hidden charges, I would suggest you to please go through my mail in detail and care.

THEIR REPLY TO THE ABOVE:-

Feb 11

to me, prepaid, aks, feedback
    Dear Madam

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenienced caused to you due to the
    consequences caused.

With the utmost regards I would like to tell that i have already given the
    instruction to deliver you a very new set of instruments and duly ensured
    the proper installation of it to function it up to the mark level of your
    satisfaction.

At a time of delivery of replacement you will receive the receipt also for
    the amount taken from you, i do like to ensure that we have already
    initiated the internal inquiry for the same.
    At last but not the least i am thankful to you to bring this issue in our
    notice, it will help us to improve our internal mechanism by which we can
    serve you more efficiently with prompt response.

AS NOTHING HAPPENED, NOBODY VISITED AND ATTENDED, IT WAS ANOTHER REMINDER SENT AS UNDER:-

Feb 28 (7 days ago)

to Laltesh, prepaid, feedback, aks, admin, gaurav, gmtdupr_raj, pg_upr, cgm_raj, bcc: me
    THIS IS ADDRESSED FOR ATTENTION OF ALL TO WHOM THE MAIL HAS BEEN SENT i.e as following:-

Dr. Kailash S. Choudhari ( Non Executive Chairman Akshoptibre)
    Company customer Service Akshoptifibre
    Feedback Akshoptifibre
    Mr. Gaurav Akshoptifibre
    General Manager Telephones - Udaipur
    Chief General Manager Telephones Rajasthan

My Grievance which was a very disappointing experience of having a connection of IPTV, was dated 6th of Feb. 2013, the matter was reported in detail which was full of my heartthrob and case of total misbehavior, ill treatment, cheating lack of services, non transparency and all acts which are against the consumers rights, they have been mentioned in detail in the content of trailing mail with this reminder. It is till the moment of writing this mail nothing has happened to resolve my complaint and grievances, not heard anything other than a simple mail dated 11th Feb. 2013 from Mr. Laltesh, it is since than nothing has happened nobody has visitied nor called their is a ZERO action which is to my surprise.

It is really painful to note that non of the higher officials from neither Aks nor BSNL has taken care to resolve the problem and take action against the person responsible for such act.

I am sure everybody to whom I have addressed this mail and the mails in the past hold certain responsibility towards the duties assigned to them, I deeply regret it seems no single person is concerned towards the consumer problems for which they have been placed to hold important post.

Advocate

IT IS TILL DATE(7TH OF MARCH NOTHING HAS HAPPENED AND MY CONNECTION IS STILL DEAD) I AM LODGING THIS COMPLAINT:-

1:25 PM (44 minutes ago)

to csl, mcsdel, abl, apaksh, 59.180.240.2, ebharati, info, prepaid, feedback, aks, admin, laltesh_shrima., gaurav, pg_raj, pg_upr, cgm_raj, gmtdupr_raj, bcc: me
    FOR ATTENTION OF ALL THE DIGNITARIES MENTIONED HEREUNDER OF A REPUTED COMPANY AKSHOPTIFIBRE:-

Dr. Kailash S. Choudhari ( Non Executive Chairman Akshoptifibre)
    MR.Chetan Choudhari (Whole Time Director Akshoptifibre)
    Mr. P.F. Sundesha (Director Akshoptifibre)
    Mr. Narendra Kumbhat (Director Akshoptifibre)
    Mr. Amrit Nath (Director Akshoptifibre)
    Mr. B.R. Rakhecha(Director Akshoptifibre)
    Mr. Arun Sood(Director Akshoptifibre)
    Mr. D.K. Mathur(Director Akshoptifibre)
    Mr. Laltesh Shrimali
    Mr. Gaurav Mehta (Company Secretary Akshoptifibre)

SPECIAL NOTE FOR ALL THE ABOVE:-

IT IS FROM THE NO OF PERSONS AND MAIL ID REFERRED IT WOULD BE CERTAINLY A MATTER WHICH SHOULD ATTRACT ATTENTION OF ALL AND THE MAIL AND MESSAGE SHOULD REACH THE PERSON WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO BE RESPONSIBLE - IT SHOULD ALSO BE TAKEN IN THE SPIRIT THAT HOW MUCH PAIN STUCK THE MESSAGE SENDER{WHO IS YOUR CUSTOMER(THOUGH A VERY SMALL ONE) & I BELIEVE EVERYONE RESPONSIBLE WOULD BE HAVING IN MIND THE IMPORTANCE OF A CUSTOMER WEATHER SMALL OR BIG}, THIS MAIL BESIDES PROVIDING PROMISED SERVICES TO YOUR CUSTOMERS IS FULL OF PAIN WHICH HAS BEEN GIVEN BY YOUR SENIOR AND DOWN THE LINE EXECUTIVES AND WORKERS OF YOUR COMPANY BECAUSE OF THEIR IRRESPONSIBLE SERVING APPROACH AND ABOVE ALL THE MISBEHAVIOR, ROUGH LANGUAGE, MONOPOLISTIC ATTITUDE AND UNPARLIAMENTARY WORDS FULL OF DADAGIRI WHICH GOES UP TO THE LEVEL OF NOT BEING BOTHERED ABOUT THE COMPANIES IMAGE AND INVITING AND INSTIGATING THE CUSTOMER TO EVEN FILE A POLICE COMPLAINT AGAINST THE COMPANY OR COMPLAINT AT ANY OTHER LEVEL WHICH YOU FEEL FIT. I VERY DEEPLY PAIN STUCK, FEEL INSULTED, CHEATED - IT'S VERY DIFFICULT TO EXPRESS MY HEARTTHROB IN WORDS, BUT STILL I AM MAKING AN EFFORT:-
    IT IS FROM THE SECOND DAY OF INSTALLATION OF YOUR IPTV CONNECTION I FACED PROBLEM WHICH WAS REPORTED OVER TELEPHONE AND A DETAILED MAIL WAS SENT WHICH IS MY FIRST MAIL (I WOULD WITH REQUEST PLEASE GO THROUGH THE CONTENTS OF THE MAIL CAREFULLY & WITH HEART), IT IS SINCE THAN I HAVE BEEN REGULARLY REMINDING OVER TELEPHONE AND MAILS BUT TO NO RESULT, THE PROBLEM PERSISTS AND MY IPTV IS NOT WORKING.
    ON MARCH 1ST AROUND 1.30 p.m:- I RECEIVED A CALL FROM MOBILE NO:-+919414059655, (ON MOBILE NO 9414159590) THE CALLING PERSON WAS SOME MR. LOKESH WHO ADDRESSED HIMSELF AS THE AGM OF THE COMPANY - HE WAS TOTALLY ABSURD & ABUSIVE FROM THE MOMENT HE STARTED SPEAKING OVER PHONE, THE GIST IS EXPRESSED HEREUNDER:-
    HAVE YOU GIVEN A COMPLAINT OF YOUR IPTV CONNECTION TO OUR HEAD OFFICE, OUR MY. KAILASH CHOUDHARI DOES NOT STAY IN INDIA, HE STAYS ABROAD - TO WHICH MY ANSWER WAS YES, HE ASKED WHY - I SAID BECAUSE I HAD A PROBLEM FROM THE NEXT DAY OF INSTALLATION AND NOBODY IS RESPONDING, TO WHICH HE VERY ANNOYINGLY SAID YOU DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM TO WHICH I SAID HAVE YOU GONE THROUGH MY DETAILED MAIL TO WHICH HE SAID YES I HAVE READ IT 100 TIMES THEIR IS NOTHING IN THE MAIL OTHER THAN YOU ARE TARGETING A PARTICULAR PERSON - TO WHICH I SAID WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY TARGETING, IS IT THAT I HAVE ANYTHING IN PERSON WITH SOMEONE IT IS SIMPLY A PROBLEM WHICH I AM FACING ON THE CONNECTION THE INSTALLATION PROCESS AND IRRESPONSIBLE ATTITUDE, THE NON PROFESSIONAL APPROACH, THE LACK OF KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE PRODUCT, THE MISLEADING INFORMATION, THE NON SUBMISSION OF MONEY RECEIPTS, THE ADDITIONAL MONEY CHARGED WHICH WAS NOT DISCLOSED AT THE TIME OF BOOKING THE CONNECTION AND THE OTHER ISSUES MENTIONED IN MAY MAIL - AT THIS MOMENT HE STARTED SHOUTING IN A DADAGIRI TONE - AS IF HE HAS A HAND IN GLOVE RELATION WITH THE PERSONS WHO TOOK EXTRA MONEY FROM ME - NOBODY HAS TAKEN EXTRA MONEY FROM YOU IT IS JUST A BLAME AND YOU ARE UNNECESSARILY TARGETING A PERSON - AT THIS I VERY HUMBLY SAID IS IT THAT I WOULD BE TELLING A LIE FOR SUCH A SMALL AMOUNT TO WHICH HE SHOUTED VERY SHARPLY IN A VERY LOUD VOICE YOU ARE WRONG WHY DONT YOU FILE A POLICE COMPLAINT AGAINST THE PERSONS WHO HAVE TAKEN MONEY FROM YOU - TO WHICH I AGAIN VERY HUMBLY SUGGESTED HIM THAT I KNOW THOSE PERSON BECAUSE OF YOUR COMPANY AS THEY HAD COME TO COLLECT MONEY AND INSTALL CONNECTION AT MY PLACE REPRESENTING YOUR COMPANY " AKSHOPTIFIBRE " - THEN TOO HE STARTED IN A VERY LOUDER VOICE AND STARTED YELLING OKAY GO AHEAD AND FILE A POLICE COMPLAINT AGAINST THE COMPANY, DO ANYTHING WHAT YOU WANT TO - MAI SAB DEKH LOONGA - TUMAHARE JAISE BAHUT DEKHE HAI AND ALL SORTS OF UNCONTROLLED LANGUAGE WHICH I DID NOT WANT TO HEAR - BUT STILL I KEPT MY COOL AND WANTED TO EXPRESS THAT I AM SURE YOU HAD NOT BEEN DIRECTED BY YOUR HEAD OFFICE TO FIGHT WITH A CUSTOMER IN THIS MANNER - I THINK INSTEAD YOU SHOULD SORT MY PROBLEM AND GRIEVANCE JUDICIOUSLY ONE BY ONE, HE AGAIN STARTED YELLING THE SET TOP BOX SUPPLIED IS OUR PROPERTY WE CAN GIVE YOU ANY CONDITION - TO WHICH I AGAIN KEPT COOL AND TRIED TO EXPLAIN THE PROBLEMS IN DETAIL - BUT HE NEVER TRIED TO KEEP COOL AND UNDERSTAND MY PROBLEM STARTED SHOUTING AGAIN AND AGAIN FILE A POLICE COMPLAINT, DO ANYTHING YOU WANT AND HUNG THE TELEPHONE. IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO EXPLAIN AND ALSO FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THAT WAS IT IN FACT I WAS TALKING TO AN AGM OF AN ORNAMENTAL AND ONE OF ITS KIND COMPANY " AKSHOPTIFIBRE" I AM TOO IN A BUSINESS CONTROLLING PEOPLE OF ALL THE CATEGORIES AND CANNOT EXPECT EVEN A PEON TO BE SPEAKING IN SUCH A TONE AND LANGUAGE WHERE HE GOES EVEN UP TO THE EXTENT TO INVITING & INSTIGATING A CUSTOMER TO FILE A POLICE COMPLAINT AGAINST HIS COLLEAGUES AND ABOVE ALL THE COMPANY. IT NOW ON YOU ALL GENTLEMAN TO JUDGE THE HEARTTHROB AND PAIN OF A CUSTOMER WHO IS DEPRIVED OF THE SERVICES, WHAT TO TALK ABOUT YOUR LOWER CADRE WORKERS WHEN YOUR AGM SPEAKS LIKE THIS.
    IT IS ON MY COMPLAINT AND PROBLEM I WOULD SUGGEST SOME RESPONSIBLE PERSON SHOULD BE ENTRUSTED THE ASSIGNMENT ON THE BASIS OF MY FIRST COMPLAINT MAIL, I WOULD LIKE TO SUMMARIES THE CONNECTION AS ON DATE IS DEAD, IN BETWEEN IF IT WORKS IT IS IN A SLOWER VERSION OF SLOW MOVIE AND IN SCATTERED AND DISTRACTING FRAMES, THE SET TOP BOX INSTALLED IS STALE AND OLD FULL OF SCRATCHES AND FAULTY, THE BUTTONS OF THE REMOTE ARE COMING OUT, REMOTE IS NOT WORKING, EVEN THE SET TOP BOX BUTTONS ARE STICKY AND SOMETIMES DON'T WORK EVEN WITH REPEATED PRESSES, YOU DON'T NOT HAVE TRANSPARENCY OF OPERATIONS IN PLACE, NO SYSTEMS IN PLACE WHILE EXPALING ABOUT THE CONNECTION, SERVICES, AFTER SALES SERVICES, WHAT I WOULD SUM UP IS A TOTAL MESS WHICH IS NOT ADDING ANYTHING TO THE COMPANIES IMAGE RATHER PUTTING A BAD NAME ( I WOULD SUGGEST - PLEASE GO THROUGH MY FIRST MAIL)
    IT IS ON THE MATTER FILING A POLICE COMPLAINT AND COMPLAINT AT ANY OTHER LEVEL AGAINST THE COMPANY PERSON ELLS AND THE COMPANY AS SUGGESTED AND INSTIGATED BY YOUR AGM MR. LOKESH - I FELL ASHAMED ON YOUR BEHALF - AND IN ACTUAL SENSE I BEING AN ADVOCATE MYSELF IS THE SIMPLEST OF THINGS AND WHICH I AM SURE YOU WOULD BE ALL VERY WELL AWARE OF CAN BE DONE AT WHAT LEVELS, BUT FOR, I BELIEVE FOR A SMALL ISSUE NERVES SHOULD NOT BE RAISED TO A LEVEL UNWARRANTED AS THEIR ARE SO MAY MAJOR ISSUES TO BE ADDRESSED IN DAY TO DAY LIFE.
    I AM SURE THE GRIEVANCE WOULD BE ADDRESSED TO IN A SPORTING BUSINESS SENSE AND YOUR COMPANY WOULD LIKE TO RETAIN ME AS YOUR CUSTOMER NOT ONLY FOR DELIGHT BUT FOR LIFE.

I HOPE SOME RESPONSIBLE PERSON WOULD RESPOND IN BLACK AND WHITE TO CONSOLE ME AND SORT OUT THE ISSUE.

NOTE:- I WOULD REQUEST THE PERSON/S OPENING THE MAIL SHOULD MAKE IT A POINT THAT IN ABSENCE OF CERTAIN MAIL ID'S OF PERSONS TO WHOM THE MAIL HAS BEEN ADDRESSED - SHOULD REACH THEM - WHICH I AM SURE WOULD BE IN CONSUMER INTEREST ALWAYS.

THANKING YOU

YOUR DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER

ADVOCATE POONAM GARG

Cc: To all BSNL executives concerned.

• Bh
    BHUVNESH GOYAL May 12, 2013

dear sir,
    this is inform to you that my land line no is 0141-2250224. your service is very poor and in a month 10 days it is not working.
    when we complaint to your customer service center there is no response and reply against with complaint and very poor behavior with customer.
    i have many time do complaint but there is no response.
    kindly do needful.

Phone dead

Hello, This to bring in your notice that my telephone is dead since last week, and it is happing...

Telephone line continous disturbance

Our BSNL lanline no. [protected] is having contionous disturbance problem since last one year due to which making a call and lifting any call is very difficult. The problem was escalated several times to local exchange but till time no action has been taken.

• Km
    K. MOHANDAS .NAIR Feb 24, 2010

My telephone No. 0251-2609857 is having continous disturbance from the past 45 days and their is no response from your deparatment(Bsnl Kalyan) till this date...

FROM,
    K. MOHANDAS.NAIR,
    FLAT NO:- 7, SHIVSAGAR APT., B-CABIN ROAD, PATHARE PARK AMBARNATH ( EAST) ...
    PHONE NO:- 0251-2609857...

• Ar
    AREEF.I Apr 20, 2010

I OPTED FOR A NEW BSNL LANDLINE AND BROADBAND CONNECTION ON MARCH 4TH 2010 WITH IN 1 MONTHS OF TIME IT WAS 4 TIMES DEAD, WHEN I COMPLAINED THROUGH DEFAULT COMPLAINT THEY WAS NO RESPONSE THE PEOPLE TAKE 1 WEEKS OF TIME FOR MAKING IT READY. THE SERVICE IS PETHATIC. MY CONSUMER NUMBER IS 52997971.

• Su
    Surendra gandhi May 17, 2010

My telephone No. 0731 - 2410031 is having continues disturbance from the past60days and their is no response from your department(Bsnl Krishuupaj mandi) till this date...

FROM,