Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Logo

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]

Having problems with Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]?

1800 345 1503 (Mobile)
1800 345 1500 (Landline)
1800 345 1504 (Broadband)
1800 425 1957 (MPLS VPN)
Harish Chandra Mathur Lane, Janpath
New Delhi
India - 110001

Complaints & Reviews

Bsnl Ev - Do Data Cardserver not working

To,
"The assam bsnl net & sever worker"
hellow
myself Smt. Lakhi prava hazarika. i have broght 1 bsnl product that cal "Bsnl EV-DO data card".
i used this product last year... that time itz working but not butter... i always fully paid worth Rs. 850.00
The sever not working basicly 9.00am to 11.00pm. why, i always paid my bill. 850.00 rs. is not low cost. i have so many official
work by interne, but i cnt completed. my works always pending. i dont do any work properly. i have 2much lost because the server
nt work properly...

So, i request the all assam bsnl net & sever worker to kindly solve this problem by hrook or by crook as soon as.

THANK YOU !!!

DEMAND NOTE: WLMGH ---1601
Mrs. Lakhi prava hazari
QTR no: 615/E
New Guwahati Railway Colony. Bamunimaidan
Guwahati (Kamrup)-- 781021

Bsnl 3g Data Cardnot working properly internet connection

i have puechased 3g data card and put the 2g as its was telled which speed upto 240 kbps but i do'nt get the full speed of internet connection and some times it may also do'nt work and also its server is busy manytimes.

Bsnl Allahabad (Up)Land line dead for One month.

Sir,
      This is the complaint against BSNL Allahabad for my land line number [protected] which was taken only for the purpose of Internet alongwith the monthly plan of fixed Rs. 750/- for net connection I am availing. But sir for the last one month my phone became dead and from the same date after submitting my complaint I informed uncounted times to all senior officers of the department including General Manager Mr. Srivastava but all responsible persons didnot give a little attention towards my problem. All the officers are giving assurances without results. At last I want to give my grivences to you for solution.

Since this connection was taken only for using internet my work was badly affected but the concerned officers are sitting withou work.

• Sh
          Shiva KantM ishra May 26, 2011

Most respected sir,
          I being a senior citizen of the India request your honour to solve my problems. It is very difficult to maintain after retirement on pension. The cost petrol has gone up, and cost of LPG/Diesel is going up. I have a mobile No [protected] on the name of Shiva Kant Mishra on which your deptt has charged Rs 30/-ring tone + 12/ - service charges, for which I have never applied. I am very much surprised as how your deptt is very kind on me to give a special service for which I have never requested. Please check in your records as how many times I heard the tune p;rovided by your good office. Please stop this special service to me as I am very poor and unable to bear such burden put on my shoulder. I have tried your customer service but they are very prompt no to care. I want to see you in person please give time to me and please cancel this ring tone service to me

Bsnl Broadband ChennaiNot getting internet connection

No getting connected to internet, once the modem is switched on has become a regular ordeal for me..I need to wait till i see the internet light starts blinking..YOu will not know when the internet connection link light will blink..This happens the same when wireless rrouter is used..
        Speaking to the customer care of BSNL is very difficult..As nobody answers the line...u can only listen to the music..and u need to hold the line and wait for hours.
        Every time i want to connect to internet, i may not know when the connection will be established..
        customer support, especially call center support 1500, 1504 is very poor..

BSNLBSNL landline is not working.

BSNL landline is not working. Lodged a complaint in the exchange two weeks before. But, action has not taken so far...Because of this Internet is also not working.

• Sr
              Sreedevi Ravikumar Jun 11, 2011

BSNL landline is not working. Lodged a complaint in the exchange two weeks before. But, action has not taken so kindly take necessary action .our details are.
              SMT SREEDEVI RAVI KUMAR
              PREMNIVAS . H
              VENKURINJI P.O
              MANIPUZHA
              MUKKOOTTUTHARA
              KOTTAYAM .DIST . KERALA
              PH. [protected]. consumer No . [protected]
              Our exchange is Mukkoottuthara.

Bsnl, Ranchi, Jharkhand, Indialand line bill [protected] for bill date 08/04/2010

on line bill payment

At present I am in Bangalore my mobile no. [protected] and [protected].
            I have paid bill through BSNL site, through ICICI bank account on 16/05/2010 Bill date was

08/04/2010. I have got receipt generated by inter net. Its last date was 20/05/2010. on

21/05/2010 BSNL site added fine, my bill was Rs. 1056 which was paid on 16/05/2010. now it

is showing Rs 1056+40(fine)=1096. It means my bill was not deposited.Please look into the

mater. Receipt was given below

Telephone No: 2443486

Payment Date : 16 May 2010

Amount Received : 1056

Bank Name : ICICI

m k sinha mail id [protected]@gmail.com

Bsnl Broadbandinconsistent service

inconsistent service
              Dear Sir
              I am writing this to you in exasperation at the inconsistent DSL service provided to my business by your company.
              I am an Internet café providing service to the residents and visitors to Vashist in the Himachal Pradesh region. All my communication needs (and they are many), are met by your company however the DSL service is greatly concerning me. Unfortunately the DSL service provided to my café is so inconsistent that my business is beginning to suffer. I have tried on numerous occasions to get this resolved with your technical department but to no avail as the DSL still keeps dropping constantly. I can honestly say that our connection drops over 50 times per day.
              There seems to be a fundamental problem of your service from Manali which I would like to ask you to enquire about and resolve. We have been told on numerous occasions that they are “fixing the line” but the line never seems to be never fixed.
              My question is this. If the line is needing constantly fixed it seems to me that this line needs to be replaced or alternative methods of providing service need to be ascertained as the quality of this service to me is so poor that we may have to consider alternative companies to provide DSL as we wish to expand our service to our customers but cannot rely on your service.
              I’ve always had a good business relationship with your company and would love to continue this relationship with you if you could resolve this problem.
              Thank you for your time in this matter and I look forward to hearing from you in regard to this situation.
              yours

SANJEEV SHARMAN
              VPO VASHISHT
              TEH MANALI
              KULLU
              HP

Bsnl - HyderabadTelephone Dead

Hi,

We have a telephone connection with BSNL with number 040/[protected] which was working ok till last week all of a sudden the telephone gone dead we registered the complaint 3 times and till now no action has taken place. I think BSNL is now no more concerned about their customers greivances.

Bsnl Prepaid Mobile Service — MY TWO LIFETIME VALIDITY SIM SERVICE STOP WITHOUT ANY NOTICE ME AND NOT ANY MASSAGE GIVEN ME

MY TWO LIFETIME VALIDITY SIM SERVICE EXPIRE WITHOUT INFORM OR NOT GIVEN ME ANY MASSAGE, AND BSNL AGRA SANJAY...

BSNLvoice is quite not cleared in line

Dear sir,
                  I have the bsnl land line connection phone no. [protected]. i made a complaint against non clear of voice dt 20/5/2010 online. it has been listened as on 29/05/2010 after many mails. and when the service man came to my house they could not repaire due to lines foult rather they got me talked to their JTO, and he replied in angry language that this company can not provide better quality.
                  in spiteof their line man too did not satisfied with voice. but what can a normal consumer can do if the curuption and govermentism is all where...
                  if this complaint board can help in this matter then my name is KAMAL KUMAR RUIYA, 33, KAMLA NAGAR, GOVINDPURA, KALWAR ROAD, JAIPUR. finally i will have to cut my connection if anything is not done against it...

voice is quite not cleared in line

• Su
                      sunil garg Jul 14, 2011

Sir,
                      I have facing so much problem by your BSNL landline ...My phone is not working since last 6 months and we are paying the bill without any calls I have Launched the complaint many many times but no one is bothering... i HACE LAUNCHED MY COMPLIAINT IN SECTOR-19 OFFICE, SECTOR-24 IN NOIDA OFFICE SECTOR 12 K BLOCK...i AM SO MUCH FED UP WITH YOUR SERVICE my TELEPHONE NO IS [protected] ...
                      PLZ... KINDLY BEAR WITH ME...
                      SUNIL KUMAR GARG

Bsnl KolhapurShifting of Landine Phone

I have submitted application(Refrence No KLP-30561 & KLP30562) to BSNL Kolhapur office on 4th May to shift my phone no 2660447 to my new residence and it was assured by the officeials that it will be shifted in 2/3days but till now after 25days it could not be done. I was also visited again so many times to the office and again after assurance nothing can be done.

BBHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED — B.S.N.L.'S BAJAJ NAGAR JAIPUR EXCHANGE REFUSED ME FOR20%DISCOUNT ON750/- UNLIMITED PLAN ON BROAD BAND INTERNET BILL

B.S.N.L.'S BAJAJ NAGAR JAIPUR EXCHANGE REFUSED ME FOR20%DISCOUNT ON750/- UNLIMITED PLAN ON BROAD BAND...

BSNL Prepaid — When you ring to this bsnl number it shows that this number does not exist

I am a bsnl prepaid customer. My number is [protected]. This number is of shillong meghalaya region. I took...

Bsnl NoFAKE CALL TO MY MOB

Dear Sir/Madam

It is requested that mob no [protected] service porviding by you from UP (East ) Relience GSM owner unknown is disturbing me by missed call and sms since 24 Mar 2010 morning.

You are requested to instruct to owner of this number which serive providing by your company. Otherwise i will complaint to police/TRAI. I hope u will give me positive answer.

Smt Shanti Chand
                      E mail - [protected]@gmail.com

Bsnl Sim — SIM TEMPORARY SUSPENDED

MY NO. IS [protected]. I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHY MY PHONE IS TEMPORARYLY SUSPENDED. REP ON MY CELL AS I M NOT...

BSNLmisuse of phones

We have lodged a complaint with BSNL on misuse of 2 landline numbers.These are a firm property transferred illegally to individuals for business gains.

BSNL has acknowledged our complaint from CMD's offie but no action nor response for our repeated reminders.

Hope someone look into the issue and address it ASAP.

Thanks

On 9/29/09, ddgpg <[protected]@bsnl.co.in> wrote:
                        > Dear Sir/madam,
                        > We acknowledge your complaint and the same has been forwarded to
                        > the concerned unit for redessal.If the problem not redressed you do
                        > not received feed back from the concerned unit within 7 days feel
                        > free to contact us again.
                        > PG CELL, BSNL, CO,
                        > NEW DELHI

Bsnl / Way2smsSms Not delivered

Sir, when i send sms from free sms website way2sms.com to the new bsnl numbersin west bengal telecom(series-9476) sms is not delivered except this series all the sms is delivered instantly <br />
                          plz do some thing

Bsnl BroadbandMODEM MAL-FUNCTIONING

OUR INTERNET CONNECTED TO BSNL LANDLINE [protected]. MODEM PROVIDED COUPLE OF YEARS BACK HAS STARTED MALFUNCTIONING SINCE LAST 15 DAYS OR SO. FINALLY WE COMPLAINED ON 12TH INSTANT. SINCE NOBODY IS ATTENDING OUR COMPLAINT, WE ARE FACING PROBLEM IN GETTING CONNECTED.

AFTER REPEATED FOLLOW-UP, FINALLY WE DECIDED TO REGISTER A COMPLAINT ON-LINE. ACCORDINGLY, WE COLLECTED
                            OUR COMPLAINT NO. 45414 (FROM MADHAVADHARA EXCHANGE, BROADBAD SERVICE, VISAKHAPATNAM, A.P.). THIS
                            COMPLAINT NUMBER IS ONLY DATED BACK TO COUPLE OF DAYS.

NOW, WE EXPECT A PROMPT ATTENDANCE TO OUR COMPLAINT. WE ARE PREPARED TO REPLACE EXISTING MODEM
                            WITH A LATEST VERSION NEW MODEM.

Bsnl Pre Paid Mobile ServiceNetwork Coverage Problem

Sir,

I have BSNL Pre Paid Mobile Connection.

My residence area Munshi Bazar Alwar have BSNL network coverage problem. In this area BSNL network Loss/Low Singnal received. In this Position I have not done a call by BSNL Mobile Connection.

My Mobile No. [protected]

Thanks

• Pr
                                  Prahlad1971 Jan 19, 2010

I Have get very problem. In this position when I have a mobile connection but i could not use it service.

Bsnl, GurgaonBad Service. Bad maintanance.

I am using BSNL broadband plan, the service is very bad. most of the time it hang on dead, after that speed is very bad. The wire in the street is lying on the main road and before two days some persons cutted it.
                                I dont know what i do, we are using this because the money goes to govt, but they do not care for it, they govt people are just lying on the chair and taking lunch whole day.

Airtel also providing unlimited plan in 900 and BSNL in 750. So why people stick with BSNL when they are getting good service by private companies.

my number is 2220439.