Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Logo

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]

Having problems with Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]?

1800 345 1503 (Mobile)
1800 345 1500 (Landline)
1800 345 1504 (Broadband)
1800 425 1957 (MPLS VPN)
Harish Chandra Mathur Lane, Janpath
New Delhi
India - 110001

Complaints & Reviews

Landline phone not working

I am having residential telephone number [protected] which is not working for last 20 days. I have registered complaint on 198 local automatic complaint number, but till date i.e. 20.12.2010, no one has taken note of the complaint so far. As I am having broadband also in the same phone, the internet is also not working. Please arrange to repair my telephone immediately. IT IS VERY URGENT PLEASE.

• Pr
    Prakash M Neema Apr 23, 2011

My telephone No. 0731- 2541822 is not working since 27/03/2011.

Complaint registration No. --1002217965 dated 27/03/2011 -- Complaint attended by but fault was not rectified.

Complaint registration No. –1002271249 dated 03/04/2011 -- Complaint not attended (Set dead some time very noisy can’t use for incoming /outgoing calls)

Repeated follow up on every alternate day.

Also contacted JTO – 09425047888, STO – 09425904901

After 23 days both the officials suggested to disconnect existing no. and apply for fresh WLL connection.

This clearly reflect non professional attitude of your officials and BSNL is not competent to provide good services to it’s client. It would not be wrong if I say BSNL don’t care about the grievances of it’s customer.
    Thanks & Regards
    Prakash M.Neema

• Vi
    Vilas M Namjoshi Sep 07, 2012

It is to report that billing section is not doing it's duty carefully.It is failing to reconcile the amount which is paid, hence amount of the bill is progressively increasing. In this respect I contacted personally to account officer south on 25/08/2012 in his office, who assured to do needful. But the S.M.S. received regarding bill for the period 01/08/2012 to 31/08/2012 shows that the billing section did not care to follow instructions of account officer as he told when I contacted him on phone. However he assured me to need full and advised not to make payment for the present. My phone number is 07312484721

• Vi
    Vilas M Namjoshi Sep 20, 2012

May I know what action has been taken on my complaint registered by me on 07/09/2012egarding land line phone number 07312484721 account number 1010507030.As I am not getting correct bill yet.My I know the procedure of disposing of complaint please. Thanks

• Bs
    BS HADA Dec 15, 2012

My phone No. 07312570876 not working sense last 1 year properly(noisy sound come) presently comp. No.1009031646 not resolved to till date . no dial tone come .BS HADA

• De
    Deepesh Jain Jan 19, 2013

I am having residential telephone number 0731-2792805 which is not working for last 3 days. I have registered complaint on 198 local automatic complaint number, but till date i.e. 19.01.2013, no one has taken note of the complaint so far.

phone is out of order

I would like to bring to your kind notice that, our bsnl andline connection number is lying dead last one month([protected], 264366, 26411.But 90% of the time the phone is out of order every week . We have already registerd the complaint at thiruppuvanam bsnl exchange &manamurai jto incharge also, He said that it will be resumed by today positively, But no result.still our phone is out of order.How to proceed the matter? and how to get better service?.So kindly I request you to look in to the matter as soon as possible.

No Sim Message shown while connecting to 3G Internet Service

Hi,

Recently I got a new BSNL 3G Datacard for Wileless Internet connection from BSNL Offic, HAL3rd stage, Indiranagar, BANGALORE. My 3G datacard worked for a month but during the time of Diwali all of sudden it my data card stopped recognizing the SIM.
I tried to call the customer care for 2 days without any help but just to listen to the automated voice messaging system.
Luckily when I got a chance to speak to one of the custome care member they couldn't offer me any kind of help or assistance. They couldn't even understand the technical problem that i was trying to report..finally the gave up saying they can't fix the problem I have to report the problem to BSNL office.
When I reached BSNL office the following at 10:15AM to my surprise there was no in the office to be contacted till 10:45AM.
At 10:45AM one of the madam arrived and took 5 mins to settled down.
She started with first customer who was in queue before me and after collecting the form from the gentelman she went to bring the Data card to store room but never returned back for more than 20mins. By that time i had lost my patience and immediately left BSNL office to rush back to my office.
After 2 days (Nov11 Thursday2010) I visitted the BSNL office again just. I happened to meet the same lady from whom i bought the new PrePaid SIM and DataCard by paying 10000RS/- for 10months.
This lady was in no mood to listen to my problem, she blindly ignored my complaint and asked to me to come back on Monday for SIM replacement as she only handles NEW sims but doesn't handle any technical problems or SIM replacements.
But this same lady had given me wrong SIM for the first time and she called me replaced the SIM. But when I went with a problem she never bothered even to help me.
The person who is supposed to help in replacing the SIM looks to be on vacation for almost more than 10 days.
When I asked her to help me as I am unable to connect to VPN to work from Home for the last 10 days, she was not at all bothered to understand my problem and offer any kind of help. When I got into arguments with her she finally asked to contact DE/PE.
I am very much upset and helpless with the BSNL service...I invested 10000RS with the wrong service provider..I had plans to go for Tata Photon or Airtel3G since both of them didn't offer 3G service i choose BSNL. I am repenting for choosing BSNL 3G...
Why should i wait for another 4 more days for a SIM replacement...Why should i contact some DE/PE for such issues..will s/he be able to fix the problem ???Some of these people in BSNL office are taking customers for granted...their behavior is rude and shocking..when you ask for help and assistance...Never seen such pathetic..poor..disgusting service...

I will take this issue to their DE/PE and see what help they can offer how fast they can fix this issue...

Thanks,
Suresh.
[protected]

Non refund of deposit on surrender of land line phone connection

Sir
I have surrendred landline phone connection bearing No [protected] at Chittoor town provided by AP BSNL on 22-06-2010, on transfer my place of working to Tirupathi. I made repeated visits to its office at Chittoor and Tirupathi but invain. I made a call to GM Tirupathi on one of his phone in program on complaints redressal. But it is not settled even after a lapse of three monthgs. Please do need ful and refund the amount due to me.

Yours faithfully

K B hariPrasad

• Br
    brprakash Feb 11, 2011

Dear sir,
    Iam Prakash Sim no. 9494490007 using 3g Sim via terracom data card to PC for internet purpose since Oct 2010, but for one month i have been fed up with the interruption like disconnecting for every minute now a days, i have complained many times, since the Bsnl dept is simply telling that we are going to install 3 more towers soon. what i suggest why u r people are goon selling the data cards and Sims etc when u have no enough band width & signals.

• Mu
    muni krishna Apr 07, 2012

iam surrendred will phone connection bearing No 0877 2101113 at tirupathi town provided by AP BSNL on july 2011, because taking of new landline connection and broad band. I made repeated visits to its office at Tirupathi but invain. I made a call to GM Tirupathi on one of his phone in program on complaints redressal. But it is not settled even after a lapse of three months. Please do need ful and refund the amount due to me.

NET NOT WORKING

DEAR SIR
MAINE [protected] KO NAYA BRODBAND CONNECTION LIYA THA JISKI SPEED 0.17 MBPS A RAHI HAI JISKI COMPLAN MAINE BSNL OFFICE MAI HAJARO BAR KARDI HAI LAKIN ABHI TAK MERI PROBLEM SOLVE NAHI HUYE BHAR BHAR YEH KAHAKAR MUJHE TAL DIYA JATA HAI KI HUM LAKE KO BHEJ DEGE LAKIN AAJ TAK NA TOH KOI LADKA AYA HAI OR NA HI KOI ISE THIK KARNE .
KRIPYA YA TOH AAP MERI PROBLEN THIK KARVADE YAH PHIR MERA BRODBAND CONNECTION JISKA NO 221225 HAI ISE KATVA DE APKI ATI KRIPYA HOGI

PRARTHI ISHAN SHARMA [protected] [protected]

for not getting connection after a long time

I 've applied for a broadband connection long ago
The CalcuttaBSNL(barrackpore circle, Bhatpara telephone exchange) ISSUED A WORK ORDER and landline telephone no.
but still after 3 months i have not been connected
Shame Sachin Pilot(who promised BB Connection within a day or two)
Shame BSNL.

Dilip Kumar Ghtak

world worst service

I am Nagesh, from vishakapatnam. I have trying to complaint for my landline not workinge. since I have't customer care number. So I found from the internet from bsnl websit, the number is - [protected]. when I call this number the other person told me that this is not complaint number and he given another number ie - [protected]. when called to this number this personm also told me the same and he given another number - [protected]. and also my friends also got this Issue. while they give the complaint to direclty walk office and given. after 2 weeks they received the complaint. I think the world worst service is BSNL..

NO BROADBAND AVAILABILITY

Dear Sir,
I have landline cum broadband connection from BSNL with the following details:
1- Phone Number: 040-[protected]
2-Address: H.No: 48&47(P), Laxmi Vihar, Nallagandla, Hyderabad-500019(AP)
3-Also having Broadband Connection to the above number.

Frequently, it is getting disconnected.Upon several days of follow up, the service person comes for repair and it runs only for one or two days and again back to square one.Now since one half months it got disconnected and there is no response from the service group. I need urgent restoration of the same with the assurance that it will not recur again, Otherwise I may have to look for other telecom group.
Urgent attaention in this regard is solicited.
Regards
A.N.Sudhakar
Mob: [protected]

• De
    debashis mukherjee Feb 27, 2008

Broad band connection has been provided. password given but it is not working.

error 769 specified destination not reachable.

• Ay
    A Yasmeen Jul 20, 2009

Dear/Respected sir,
    We have been having problem with the bsnl broadband internet connection for the past 10months going to be 1year, inspite of continuous complains given to the local AE who's contact no is 094861 00985, she has been handling it very irresponsiblily...she comes across to be a very unkuth and irresponsible person for such a important post...we are fed up with this kind of service it is not fair on ur part to call it customer service when absolutyly there is no service at all.
    Our contact no 0422 2426281
    address: 9 sriram ngr extn 7 th st, behind panchamugam anjaneyar temple, vadavalli coimbatore 641 046.

We want it to be sorted out or would like to cancel the connection because we are getting such a service.
    Request you to look into this matter very seriously.

• Ya
    yasmeen a Jul 22, 2009

Inspite of continous complains to the bsnl customer care thru phone/by person / and by email there seems to be no person interested in taking up the matter seriously.

Complain was lodged over phone and also in person. After a lapse of more than 10 months still there is no response. But I have received the bill to be paid. This is really getting on nerves now...nobody seems to have taken any measurements to have it sorted out. This a ### service given.

pls contact urgently.

coimbatore 6410 46
    ph 0422 2426281

• Pu
    pulkiit chaturvedi Aug 03, 2009

i have windows vista and from past 2 weeks im unable to browse coz of freezing of internet explorer.when try to open the page i cnt n return i get the the error problem with your DNS.when i complained this to the authorities they are not even intrested to solve this they are like ignoring this problem.

• Mm
    M.M.Bhatt Mar 06, 2010

Pl note that
    I am the existing customer of BSNL Broad Band.I had paid one year advance rentalpayment to BSNL.
    From 25.02.2010 there is the problem as under.
    1. the inter net show error 691 i.e invalid password or useer name.
    2. on my request it was rectifed by BSNL.
    3.Now There is a problem When I use the phone The internet dis-connects. While I checked all parameters regaurding this but invain. Deptt is also invain to rectfied my net problemb.
    My complaint no is 2153366 dated 27.02.2010.
    Kindly do help & discount me during the trouble period.
    Mob no 9451830633
    It is Govt. Deptt so there is no remedies of customer 's complaint.
    To whome i should contact?

• La
    lani00 Sep 17, 2010

welcome come to our jersey website: http://www.b2cjersey.us

everybody!sorry bother your time a min, we are serious and professional

jersey supplier, we can offer NFL, NHL, MLB, NBA jerser, the NFL jersey

18usd each, the NHL jersey 38USD each.MLB jersey 18usd each, NAB jersey

18usd each.we have many jerseys of other players, so please contact us

for more information if you are interested in .

1) More pictures available on our website ( http://www.b2cjersey.us )
    2) Many colors available .
    3) Perfect quality, small order accepted .
    4) 100% safe door to door delivery, within 5 - 7 days air express for

small orders .

5) We have lots of jerseys in stock

6) Letters and number are sewn on jerseys body, 100% embroidery

7) Size: .48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 60

8) Delivery by UPS, DHL, EMS door to door

9) Delivery in 5 - 7 days

NFL, NBA, MLB all are 18usd!!!

The jerseys in stock may be updated everyday !
    come on, join us!

• Si
    Sikkandar Abdul Sep 18, 2010

Hi,

I am very upset due to the worst service given by BSNL, nagercoil.Month on month the bill is coming but NO ONE is coming to rectify the problem, the damn wireless modem is not connecting------------Is anyone who listens?????
    please forward to the respective authorities. Wirelss modem connectes and disconnects within 2 minutes..

I PAID MONEY AND STILL PAYING>>> BSNL what the hell u doing in the office???... goto hell, if u not resolve.

contact me.

Abdul

• Gi
    girija kailasam Dec 05, 2010

broad is not contiuous and very slow
    we want wireless modu

Land Line not working

Sir,
My area is Kundannor(Maradu Exchange), Ernakulam Dist., Kerala My No. [protected], I have complaint BSNL many times regarding repairing the telephone connection many times( complaint No.E261 dated 25/08/10, E319 02/09/10, E324 04/09/10).Nobady can respond. Please rectify the complaint immediately & properly

Regards

• So
    SOMANY TILES Jun 15, 2011

DEAR SIR,

THIS IS REGARDING THE MATTER OF OUR LANDLINE NUMBERS ARE
    NOT WORKING FOR LAST THREE MONTH AND I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED FROM THE SIDE OF BSNL CUSTOMER SERVICE.
    PHONE NO: 0522-2431665
    0522-2438296

KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND PLS GIVE YOUR RESPONSE.

REGARDS
    ANIL KUMAR AGARWAL
    E-172 TRANSPORT NAGAR
    LUCKNOW
    M.NO: 7607617777

telephone bill not received

Dear Sir,

I have shifted my telephone from Adarshnagar, Hyderabad-500062 to KPHB Colony Kukatpally, Hyderabad-500072 and telephone connection given on 06-05-2010(Turs) and allotted telephone No. 040-[protected] and said telephone activated on 08-05-2010(Satur) So far I have not received any telephone bill but the SBI Credit card people deducted an amount of Rs.2318.00 bill payment for 08/03 The said statement was sent by SBI Credit card through e-mail the statement dt. 25.08.2010.The details of bill amount was not known by me. I request you kindly to send the telephone bill to my e-mail address:
j.[protected]@gmail.com and send SMS to my cell No.[protected]
I have requested so many times to BSNL people but there is no answer so far.
Yours faithfully
Cell No.[protected]

• Ad
    A DHADWAL Oct 13, 2011

सर,

मैंने कल यानि कि 3:35 PM on 12 Oct 2011 को Rs. 98/- का रिचार्ज online Axis Bank के द्दारा Mobile No 9441310125 पर किया था, transaction details Transaction Description : ICONN/34372849/121011/AXIS MOBILE RECHAR है, लेकिन वह अभी तक रिचार्ज नहीं हुआ ! हमने आप के exicutive& sr. से बात किया तो, बताया कि यह रिचार्ज 2G का है 3G का नहीं है, और यह return नहीं हो सकता है! मैंने कल ही 2G se 3G किया था .
    श्रीमान जी मेरी आप से अनुरोध है कि या तो उसे रिचार्ज net/ topup मै कर दे या फिर उसे रेतुर्न ऑनलाइन axis bank मैं भेज दे. आप की बहुत मेहरबानी होगी. थैंक्स

CONSISTANT IRREGULARITY IN PROVIDING THE BROADBAND CONNECTIVITY

Why do the BSNL Customer cares are Customer troubler?
Bharat Sancher Nigam limited as BEKAR SEVA NETWORK LIMITED, How check it up with the following preface:
These are the case frequent failure is occurring with land line no: [protected].
When I tried to contact about the FREQUENT FAILURE, ULTI MATELY I AM UNABLE TO CONTACT WITH EMAIL OR TELEPHONICALY. I have faced as regular customer of BSNL, Visakhapatnam, since three years.
1. Who is responsible heavy loss income for my BSNL Landline frequent failure of online trading transaction?
2. Why the landline failure occurs every after 10 or 15 days and again need to lodge the complain? If it is the normal phenomena the department has to ensure the smooth service by confirming the line functionality every after 10 to 15 days. Since few months the regular failure is occurring need permanent solution. One of my neighbors has disconnected the telephone line permanently for the same reason of frequent failure. I am sure that lot of people are effected like that and willing the surrender their connection. But I am pessimistic that BSNL will one day provide smooth uninterrupted service one day to everyone.
3. Why are customer are forced to be on the spin of BSNL regular Landline failure even after heavy paid for the service and other charges.
4. Numbers of times, at least thrice in a month have listed problem of complain from my side. But how long I could bear the same I do not know. However, expecting respond from [protected]@bsnl.co.in( Customer care service for Industrial estate Area, Coca cola, Visakhapatnam). However the biggest network service of India certainly able to provide me the trouble free Broadband service I hope. Every time I am only the looser why? Nevertheless, can it be named as the "BEKAR SEVA NETWORK LIMITED". Just check it up.

CONSISTANT IRREGULARITY IN PROVIDING THE  BROADBAND CONNECTIVITY

Verification Initiated

Sir,
Verification of Customer Application for pre-paid mobile information received from BSNL-CHN on [protected] at about 16.31 hrs. In response when the application was submitted to BSNL CCS, Kodambakkam. On verification they informed me that the mobile No. is allotted to Mr.Meyappan and not in my name.

I wish to state that the application along with relevant proof was given to the BSNL Franchise at Tambaram who in turn submitted to R K Nagar, Telephone Exchange during 2003. During these six years there was no check back or intimation on any account exchanged between BSNL and customer. At the time of complying with BSNL's request only I come to know that the number is allotted to some one else's name.

I am a retired public sector undertaking employee. I am using BSNL landline for more than 10 years and mobile for the past six years. The treatment metout at the time of verification is not to be cherished and treating customer as a culprit. They are not even prepared to check they other parameters or reporting to higher up for dealing the customer in a better manner. After much hesitation they required telephone numbers made during the last 2 weeks from the mobile. Even after furnishing the list, they require a sum of Rs.110/- for incorporating the change in name.

Will the authorities take up this sort of issue and render justice to the genuine customers appropriately.

T SUNDARESAN
email [protected]@yahoo.co.in
[protected].30 hrs
N

no conectivity

We have taken Broadwand services of Bsnl, Ranchi (PANDRA TELEPHONE EXCHANGE) Having land line [protected]. Broadwand facilities were distubed since last 2 months. Complaint no [protected] was lodged. But till date no action take for .When we talk with telephone exchange personel on 14-08-2010 he refused to disclosed his identity on phone no 2511o600 /[protected] and told that it will be done in next week otherwise have atalk with SDO> We had earlier talk with SDO On his mobile number too.But no result found. Please do needful.
Pankaj Kumar Sinha.
email ;[protected]@rediffmail.com
Ramnagar, RANCHI>

• Ab
    abhishekba Apr 25, 2011

When do employees utterly stop caring for any company ? When:

1. they are govt employees whose salary comes come what may
    2. They are so corrupt that they are in NEXUS with PRIVATE OPERATORS

This is what is happening to BSNL, I am resident of VASAI East and can see the dirty nexus of BSNL employees to do nothing when services are disrupted Time and Again, YEAR after YEAR.

Why do we have to suffer so much from every Govt department, God only know!

Anna help us!

I was unable to call to customer care from other network phones

I lost my phone recently, i was unable to call to customer care from other network phones. I immediately called to customer care from a local Telephone booth which is other network service provider iam unable to reach customer care. I called after two days from one of my friends BSNL cellone phone Iam able to reach the customer care. Finally I came to know from customer care they donot provide service If we call from other networks.

If any one who lost there phones should search for BSNL phones around them. If we donot find the respective phone in near by locality or with in friend circle, then how can i call to customer care. This is a big HEADACHE. This is poor customer service provision.

These days none of the network provider is taking High priority calls option, in customer care for the lost phones or to Block the phone. This is a serious issue, it should not go to any non-ailment groups.

After three months the sim got discarded on its own for which the bsnl office again charged me the price of the sim

I purchased a sim card from bsnl in august. after three months the sim got discarded on its own for which the bsnl office again charged me the price of the sim to replace it with a new one on 21 october. but after 16 days of providing service the sim again got a problem . i was unable to send any message from this sim. again they got it replaced it for free this time on 6 nov. but still the problem is same that i am unable to send messages and they say we have no solution to it. and the mobile section of the office says that we dont know what is the problem.

deactivation of mobile radio pack

i am using bsnl prepaid connection having no.+91 [protected]. i want to deactivate the mobile radio pack from my mobile for which i am charged rs.19 per month. i have made several calls to customer care but no attempt had been taken by them.

• Ra
    rameshlingutla Dec 07, 2010

My name is Lingutla Ramesh Niadu, I have to know about deactive the mobile radio services. Since 3months in mobile No. 94409 44508 have automatically activated the service of MOBILE RADIO/MUSIC STATION. I am trying to Customer Service Centre using 9440024365. But they have not satisfied and not deactivate till to day. Customer service person have suggested dial 12630033 then press 4 next 5. But when dial 12630033, the songs are playing then no suggest any option.
    So i request the customer care how to deactivate the mobile radio by sending message.

• Mu
    muhseena Apr 23, 2012

i am using bsnl prepaid connection having no.+919200616420 i want to deactivate the mobile radio pack from my mobile for which i am charged rs.19 per month.

• Da
    darkn.sangma Jun 14, 2014

BSNL Service! You have automatically activated the Service of Mobile Radio on my Mobile No +919402501229 and charging/deducting for a sum of Rs. 30.00, Rs. 25.00 and Rs. 5.00 per monthly/weekly for more than 1 (one) year. So, I always trying to deactivate this Service by calling to 12555033 and sending STOP SMS to 155223 as per your given SMS options, but your reply should be "Ur mobile has no activate vas service". Therefore, I request to deactivate this service from my BSNL mobile and obliged. Yours' Shri Dharkan A. Sangma.

Complaining to the higher authorities, I am not getting any response from any officials of BSNL

I have applied for a shifting of Landline Telephone Three months ago but Still the application is pending. On...

Bsnl Landline Phone

Hi
My name is Sudhir Birla and my complaint that is i am disconnect our Broadband & Modam phone no. [protected] and apply the security refund dt. 19-09-2009 but still no reply from BSNL Office . My receipt no. is 1138 dt 19-09-2009.More than 10 months visit BSNL office but nobody attended. Kindly request that pls refund my security.

Thanking you,

Warm Regards,

• Ra
    Rajeev Kumar Singhal Jul 14, 2011

I, Rajeev has submit the document for Telephone shifting from Noida sector 36 to sector 34. Still it is pending. one ( from sector 37 BSNL office 0120-2501414) is saying that order has been sent to sector 39 BSNL office. but BSNL office sector 39(0120-2501555) is saying that they have not received shifting order. where is pending i dont know

There is no rebate/compensation/discount for denial of service as monthly rent is deducted in advance

I subscribed to GPRS 199 plan of Cellone under postpaid scheme on 18/11/2006. Till 28/12/2006, it seemed to work fine. But from 29/12/2006, the service has been stopped without any notice. Also no one is telling what is the problem or when is it likely to be resumed. The Call Centre personnel to whom I talked are not knowing the real situation and usually blame it on phone settings. However, they have tried all methods by now but still insisting that GPRS is working fine. The phone settings on Cellone portal, incidentally, also cannot be downloaded. I deleted the earlier setting at the advice of call centre personnel (ie BSNL helpline [protected]) but couldnt receive any settings.

Landline phone not working properly

Dear Sir,
I am using this BSNL Land line no [protected].For last 4 months my landline phone was not working properly, it gives lot of noise we are unable to talk. I complained many time to the local exchange (At least weekly 2 or 3 times ) . But the problem is not corrected.Please do the needful.

Thanks & Regards
Shanmugam

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices