Bharat Gasdelay in the delivery of cylinder!

M

I have faced this problem several times. I book refilling of cylinder with my gas Agency - Sandesh Gas (Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra. This time my experience was equally horrendously.

24th APril 07: Cylinder Booked (agency committed delivery time as 3-4 days).

2th may 07 : Cylinder still not delivered (agency promised to deliver in a couple of days).

4th May 07 : Made a follow-up call. Agency mentioned booking not done. I was shocked. I had repeat the entire sequence of initial booking & follow up. The representative heard me and said that it will be delivered soon.

10th May07 : Cylinder still not delivered. On follow up the rep said that since the cylinder was booked on 4th May, it would take 4-5 days to be delivered. I lost my patience now and fired the guy.

17th May 07 : Cylinder finally delivered.

26th May 07 : My standby cylinder got over and I called agency for booking
The representative states that since my last cylinder was delivered on 17th May 07, they would accept fresh booking only after 20 days.

I have faced this kind of problems several times in the past. I have a strong thinking that the delivery boys guff up the deliveries and we as customers face the brunt. The service level and response by the agency staff is atrocious. They carry an attitude of who cares and do whatever you want.

People beware!

SUDESH NEGI Mar 15, 2014

I sudesh negi consumer number [protected] (BHARAT GAS) working as a govt. servant has recently been transfered my connection from CALICUT(kerala) to GOA, IN CALICUT i was using indane gas and was getting regular subsidy in my account.Now ihave taken a connection from BHARAT GAS(goa gas service vasco) on 24/02/2014 and for two cylinder bharat gas charged me 2304 Rupees and i was told that the subsidy of both cylinder will come in 4 or 5 days and if it will not come then you can make a enquiry over here. i enquire so many times but i have not got the subsidy amount till date
    so request you kindly take over the matter as soon as possible
    i will be obliged if you will consider my request.. THANK YOU

• Ni
    niraj gohil Jan 28, 2014

[protected]
    Dear Sir,
    I am consumer of bharatgas consumer No. 8980 in Nirmal jyot Gas Agencies, Surendranagar Wadhawan Gujarat. I want to transfer my cylinder at ahmedabad. But when I go [protected] their for a process they told me that your cylinder was blocked .but when I ask to active my cylinder they told me that it will take a 5 to 6 day to active your cylinder.they also told me that we have mailing to over head office to active your cylinder . but there is no any replay from their.
    I request you to please active my cylinder for transfer soon, we are facing many problem.
    I am waiting for your favobural replay.
    M;- [protected]

SANJAY GOTHWAL Jun 27, 2013

Respected sir/madam,
    we will apply for new connection of bharat gas agency in last four month but agency members are not cleared my connection. Please take necessary action.

Thanking you sir,

• Dp
    Dpka Mar 05, 2013

@Vinayak Agency, andheri East
    I Applied fr new connectn.. halfway got thru process ... the workers there are not really helpful n seems they fancy in pissing people off rather than helping them..

• Amit Brahmbhatt Oct 31, 2012

Delay in delivery of cylinder is very common & frequently occur problem through out year. Basic thing about this problem is black marketing of cylinders by the distributors. These are bitter fact everyone know even local authority, Managers of gas companies etc. but they connive at the misdeeds & misconduct of distributors because they also get part of sumptuous and palatable part of plate in their pocket from dealers. So I would like to say that whole system is responsible for these problems. This corrupt system has to be rectified but how & when only god knows

• Lo
    londonguide45 Oct 31, 2012

In starting its services was good but now it always delays to make delivery of the cylinder which is very important for everyone because nobody can afford delay in it. There are so many problems because of delay so sometime some people have to go to out side to take lunch and dinner which is very shameful for them.

• Am

Solapur. We took DOMESTIC GAS CONSUMER CARD on 8/8/2012 by Shri Swami
    Samarth Gas Agencies which is under control of BHARAT GAS.My complaint
    no. is [protected] dated 19/09/2012 at 10:30 A.M. Please check voice
    record.
    The price of that card is Rs.25/-.
    BUT agencies took Rs.60/-from us. We have receipt
    also.
    When we tried to talk to the Customer Care Center about this problem
    they refused to talk with us.
    Why did Agencies take more Rs.35/- from us?
    And why Customer Care Center are not answering?
    THE HELPLINE number is 155233.But the Operators
    always tell that the software is disturbed. And tell us to try after 1
    hour.
    I want to request you to solve this problem
    immediately.
    MY CONSUMER NO. IS 4367 AND DISTRIBUTOR CODE IS 114566.I talk Mr.
    Amit Kumar who is the sales officer twice on mobile but he did not take
    any action or any response.He not meet at Agencies shop on every week.
    my Contact no. is [protected].
    Sorry for
    disturbance.Please Help me.Thanks

Sunil kumar2 Sep 26, 2012

Dear sir, I have a bharat gas connection and not deliver, cylinder.My agency is in Delhi. Details of agency, KITCHEN FLAME gas suppliers B2/15, CYCLE MRKT MANGOL PURI DELHI 83 CARD NO-KF-11107.I had booked lpg last 4-SEP- 2012 by PH B.NO [protected] please take action.Sunil kumar PH NO [protected]

suresh asarkar Jul 26, 2012

Dear sir,

It has been a hectic to call in Jaggannath Gas agency Distributor Code :371742, near samrat hotel, dombivli west.
    As the person who picks up the call, pick up the receiver and keeps it down .due to this all there numbers are always engaged .and after booking the gas on 11-07-2012, they have given the token no. 572 which would be delivered in 10-12 days . but till now also we have not received it.
    And the main problem is they sell the Gas cylinder to auto rickshaw drivers at Rs.750/- & more, none of the person speak properly and never the gas comes on time .and it is the only way they do their work.
    first they say that the gas will come in 10-12 days booking +10 days by doing call and asking them frequently, and they speak as if they are doing some kind of mercy on us and they are giving us free of cost.
    so today 26-07-2012, I have done 10 calls and at times even more also but no one spoke properly and giving proper guidance .we also dont have money and time to call your agency and do timepass but after calling also they are not telling properly and today only i have spent more than Rs.50/- to only ask them that when the gas will come and i always had a very bad expeience.
    please send me the address and telephone number of thane region main office manager number .on my mail id [email protected]

I hope you will guide us properly and send me correct address and number of manager .please kindly reply immediately.

Thanks&Regards,
    Suresh.m.Asarkar
    Consumer No.27559.

• Ga
    gautum2 Jul 11, 2012

Dear Sir/Madam
    I am sd banarjee . my gas consumer id is 10251. I have made gas booking on 16.06.2012 at BHARAT GAS DISTRIBUTOR NEAR CHANDUTI THANA Gaya (Bihar), DandiBagg Gaya Polytechinic ke bagal Sinha house me (Bihar) pin code is 823001. They assured me for delivery of refill cylinder within 8days but no supply was made as of 11.07.2012 and their telephones also lying engaged all time.Therefore, I and my family suffered very problems due to non receiving gas cylinder and engaging their the telephones. Our agency does not supply the LPG gas cylinder till month.Another point is that there is large amount of black marketing of cylinders is done here. This is a general complaint among the local persons. Other thing is that it does not give any response regarding the same. They don't hear anything. So I
    request you to please take strict action against this agency.

S.D BANARJEE
    CONU NO.10251
    Dandibagg bal vidya mandir ke bagal me
    Gaya (bihar)823001
    mob no. [protected]

SAYYED MOAMMAD AIDER Jun 22, 2012

I, m mr.mohammad haider consumer of Bharat LPG bearing cons. No.6838 of vishwanat Gas Service (Ph: [protected]), saraimeer, Dist- azamgarh made complaint on 09.06.12 for non-delivery of gas & poor service by the said dealer.(Ph: [protected]), saraimeer, Dist- azamgarh made complaint on 09.06.12 for non-delivery of gas & poor service by the said dealer.After my complaint, on the same day gas was notdelivered to me vide receipt dt.12.06.02.Again I booked for gas on 15.06.12 but till date no LPG was provided by the said dealer inspite of several reminders. It is most harassing that the said telephone was always kept busy and rarely one could make contact after trial even for several hours.This is too much harassing by the dealer being appointed by Bharat Gas Authority.
    It is very much astonishing that no such information is receivedThis is too much harassing by the dealer being appointed by Bharat Gas Authority.
    It is very much astonishing that no such information is received Hope, this time you will take suitable steps to eradicate this problem for the benefits and satisfaction of LPG consumers.

Regards,

SUNIL KUMAR 2 May 31, 2012

Angry Bharat Gas Customer Care Complaint

Name: bharat-gas.jpg Views: 102 Size: 14.2 KB
    Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am consumer of Bharat Gas, consumer no-11107, under distributor-KITCHEN flame Gas Agency address-B-2/15, CYCLE, MARKET PH NO-[protected], [protected]
    I have booked refill through on line booking no [protected] on 17/4/12, but still I am waiting for refill.And again book on line booking no [protected] on 09/05/12.Even they do not book refill before 44 days after supply a refill.I have complain so many times regarding the matter but still there is no result.
    I request you to take necessary step against the distributor.

Thanking you,
    SUNIL KUMAR
    PH NO-[protected]

deendayaljournalist Mar 10, 2012

RESHAM CONSUMER NO. 20708 M/S VISHNU GAS SERVICE BRIJ VIHAR GHAZIA BAD (UP). THAT AGENCIES HAS VERY POOR SERVICES OF GAS SUPPLY. THEY SO LATE 07- 12 DAY. WE HAVE FACE 2 HALF YEAR REGULARLY. WE HAVE BOOK THE GAS 3RD MARCH BY MAIL. BOOKING NO. 423. TILL TODAY N'T RECIVE THE CYLENDER. THERE NOBODY WRITE THE COMPLAIN. PL. TAKE HARD & FAST ACTION AGAINST THE DEALAR. THANKS

• Le
    Leo Lawrence Pillai Feb 16, 2012

I have booked my domestic Cooking gas at Zaveri gas agency at goregaon, mumbai on 04 02 2012 . my consumer number (does not want to disclose), till 16.02.2012 i have not received my cylinder. when asked to Zaveri gas agency they say they are not receiving cylinders. They made their own rule after receiving gas cylinder we should again book our cylinder after 15 days and in between these period we tried to book the gas cylinder they do not accept, afte booking we will be receiving our cylinder after 15 days, 1 month is already past. How do we survive with our small kid childrens, in black we get cylinder at a high cost. how do black marketers get cylinder please check.

Animesh sharma Jan 04, 2012

DELAY IN DELIVERY AND NOT DELEVERED AT HOME
    KAMLA GAS SERVICE
    India

I am Animesh sharma CONSUMER NO-K 37906, AGENCY NAME-KAMLA GAS SERVICE, AGENCY CODE NO 113494, NEHRU NAGAR GREEN VERGE GHAZIABAD. TELE NO-[protected], [protected]&
    [protected].
    I HAD BOOKED ORDER DATED 19/12/2011 BUT AFTER BOOKING 15 DAYS I HAD YET NOT RECEIVED THE CYCLINDER. and today I came to know that you di dnot book the order. At the end they confirmed that they had booked order manually and record has been mised from them.

I am facing so many problems Because i am not getting cylender on time for last 5 months.
    Also they speak in very rude way which is not acceptable at all.

Kindly advice me and please reslove the above stated problems.If necessary action have not taken than in that case i have to take some strong action again that agency other wise I will go to consumer forum.

.AND GIVE MESSEGE IN THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ID;-
    [email protected]

• Ra
    R.Ashok Oct 24, 2011

R.Ashok My consumer no is 38360 in Adayar Hidustan Gas agency I am not receieved cylinders my cylinders properly my last booking is held up in 3rd Oct 2011. Till date I am not get the proper service from the distributor. Illegally they are ready to offer under the rate of Rs 750/ how it is possible. All Bharath petrolium higher officials will consider this issue and for immediate action.
    There is no proper answering in telephone also.For your reference my previous booking [protected] .We face lot of difficulties past two days . You can contact me [protected].

• Ks
    k.srinivasan8401 Oct 17, 2011

k.srinivasan;b-8, ramasamy nagar-udamalpet-642126, -tiruppur district-tamilnadu- consumer no:8401 with amudas gas agency udamalpet code:114610:- the agency accepting refill booking after 25 days only. and then delivery waiting period is 20 days. agency telling the consumers that each & every consumer is eligible for 6-7 cylinders per year as per bharat gas company order. we are facing lot of hardshipp for the past 15 years from the agency. sales officer coimbatore does not take any actions.

• Pi
    Pinky Mistry Oct 10, 2011

We are staying at virar east we have booked our gas on 13 th sep 10 from anita gas services their staff written the date of 13 th sep in our book now we are keep asking the date of delivery they told us around 10 oct now 2day we have ask and they are saying that our gas has booked on 28 th sep now please check the system... Now we are actualy suffering from the problem and please update us on [protected] Pinky Mistry...

deepak1032 Sep 21, 2011

The distributor of Bharat gas (distributor number 114540), Mangesh Gas is NOT issuing 2nd cylinder to me since 6 years. Every time they say that there is no second cylinder to issue. Why is this? Why can't they issue a cylinder in 6 years time period?
    Mangesh gas provides the refilled gas at home and does not allow any one to carry it from the GODOWN. However the person who brings the cylinder to home asks for 10 INR extra than actual cost.
    Why does this happens. Can some help me????

• I SK MAIDUL ISLAM OF VILL-PARIHARPUR, P.O-CHHOUTARA, P.S- SAINTHIA, DIST- BIRBHUM, PIN-731234(W.B) (MB. NO. [protected]).CUSTOMER OF BHARAT GAS VIDE CONSUMER NO. NG-1089 OF M/S NANDESWARI GAS DISTRIBUTOR, SAINTHIA BIRBHUM VIDE CODE NO-461721 (PHONE NO [protected]). I DO NOT GET GAS CYLINDERS REGULARLY. IT TAKES 50 TO 60 DAYS TIME TO GET SECOND CYLINDER, IN SPITE OF REGULAR BOOKING AFTER 21 DAYS. AS RESULT I AM FACING LOT OF DIFFICULTY. AS I AM A SERVICE MAN I HAVE NO TIME TO SPIER REPEATEDLY. KINDLY LOOK IN TO THE MATTER SO THAT I GET GAS CYLINDER REGULARLY FOR SMOOTH RUNNING OF MY FAMILY BUSINESS.

Deep Patel Aug 22, 2011

HI
    Even I am facing the same Issue. It have booked the cylinder three weeks back but still i have not received the cylinder. I have one number(020 - [protected]) but nobody picks the phone. Can anyone give me any other number if they have. My mail id is [email protected]
    Thanks in advance

• Gs
    G Sushant Aug 16, 2011

My gas Agency - Sandesh Gas (Tapovan Mandir Road, Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra).
    28th July 2011: Cylinder Booked (agency committed delivery time as 3-4 days).

1st August 2011 : Cylinder still not delivered. Called up Gas Agency and the lady told that I would get my gas cylinder delivered in next 3 days.

4th August 2011 : Made a follow-up call. The representative heard me and said that it will be delivered today. But NO cylinder delivery.

8th August 2011 : Cylinder still not delivered. I went to the agency and asked them the reason for this delay. The representative said that since last few days the cylinder stock has not arrived. So as soon as the stock receives, it will the delivered. He gave me the time for next 2 days.

11th August 2011 : Cylinder still not delivered. On follow-up call to Agency, the rep said that today they will deliver the cylinder.

12th August 2011: Cylinder still not delivered. On follow-up call to Agency, the rep after getting my consumer number, hung up on me.

16th August 2011: Cylinder still not delivered. I called up gas agency at 10:30 am and they said again that today they will deliver the cylinder to me. before 12:00 noon. I waited till 12:30 pm and then again called to gas agency and the lady rep said that if I need cylinder then I will have to collect it from the gas agency today as early as possible. At 12:45 pm I rushed to the gas agency and asked the male and lady rep that I have come to collect my cylinder and to that they answered that today their gas cylinder stock has not yet arrived. They asked me to contact there in-charge person. The incharge said that this month they have not received 27 trucks of cylinders from Bharat Gas company and therefore they are not able to deliver on time. He was not able to give any time for my gas cylinder delivery. If that was the case then why did they called me to collect the cylinder?

On the other hand I have seen that there is sufficient gas cylinder stock arriving at the godown of gas agency and that the delivery boys guff up the deliveries (sell gas cylinder in black at Rs. 600/- to all small hotels, chaiwalas, and unauthorised people) and we as authorized BP customers face the brunt. There is ZERO attention provided by Bharat Gas for its consumer complaints.

• Na
    NaliniK Jul 29, 2011

I am Bharat Gas customer since 15 years. From last years I am taking gas from Koparkhairne AGency - Vignahar. T
    - Their service is pathetic.
    - I have double cylinder so they are asking to wait for long.
    - They take booking and if we are not available at home, they gave my cyclinder to somebody else and now I can not book my cyinder for next 21 days...
    - It is dificult to contact them on phone..either phone is constantly busy, constantly ringing, line is busy...
    - Their staffs are very rude...

Bharat GAs should withdraw their AGency and search for some good agency ...

Please take this as urgent and take appropriate action

• Cb
    cbnxvb Jul 26, 2011

From your spelling, grammar and writing I can tell your a stupid cow who not only got what you deserved, but should have been sacked a long time ago. It seems like you were replaced with either someone else in a matter of minutes, or replaced with a dumb monkey. For more advice please read the bestseller "Would You Like Fries with That?".

• As
    Asha Gamre Jul 14, 2011

Consumer No. 24539 . I have made complaint on 09/07/2011. at 11:00 A.M. Vijay Gas Service, Bandra ( East), Mumbai-400051. booked my complaint and number given as 44. till today I have not received LPG though I have made request on many times that I have only One LPG Ce lender.

• Ti
    tijo.v. mathew Jul 07, 2011

hi
    sir,

• Ru
    RUPAK KOTHARE Jul 07, 2011

I have a Bharat gas connection registered with Ghai gas service Goregaon (E) and my consumer no. is 33779. I am not very sure whether there is real shortage in gas supply or my service provider is creating artificial shortage. Off late I have never received gas cylinder within one week after placing request. This time they have told it will take two weeks. In spite of ringing them after fifteen days the gas which was booked on 13jun is still not delivered, though I remind them on alternate days.
    I would like you to please look into the matter as cylinders are freely available in black the very next day.

• Pr
    Prabhakar Shelke Jul 06, 2011

Bad servise given by bharat gas specially i faced problem from excel gas servises jainagar nerul navi mumbai. Not received the call also... please do action to such a person who have not work properrly... Prabhakar Shelke..

• Sh
    Shafiullah Jun 25, 2011

Same problem i too face in my hometown. Villlupuram.
    Vijay Gas service
    3, Aarumugam Lay-out, Kannia Kulam Road,
    Villupuram-2. Ph 222670, 223933, 221189, 225777

Kind hearted person please call to their office and scold them as you can...
    Appa yaavadhu ... pasangaluku arivu varatum...
    Jai Hind...

• Ar
    Arivudainambi Jun 25, 2011

My consumer Number is 32749. I had booked for gas cylinder refilling on 16/06/2011. I was informed that the refilling will be done within 3 days. Today is 25/06/2011 and the refilling has not been done inspite of my repeated telephonic reminders. In the meantime the Government has hiked the prices of the gas cylinder by Rs 50/ per bottle. In view of the wanton delay by the dealed I am unnecessarily put to delay. I request an enquiry to find out if the supply has been done in normal course as per the booking dates and time to all without any undue preference or without any malafide intention.

C.K.A.Nambi
    AS7, Sunstone Apartments,
    61, ANA Avenue, Jaswant Nagar,
    Mogappair West, Chennai 600037
    Ph 044-[protected]/[protected]

• Na
    Nandhinee Anand Jun 22, 2011

We have connection from Raksha gas agency hebbagodi, from the day we have transferred our connection, our second cylinder is always empty, now since 2 months, they are delivering the gas once in 2 months, we have booked cylinder last month 19th and they had given the booking number also, till now cylinder not delivered and tdy they say that the old booking is cancelled by the delivery boy of our area and they have taken a new booking on 18th of Juen again, who is there to listen to our problems, help us, , , , , , , , both manager numbers given are always switched off, they are not fit to be there. They want us to book the cyinlder after 20 days of delivery and then additional 10 days on that for delivery, we recd the last cylinder on 29th of April, how do we survive, is some responsible person is reading t his, pls set it right, our consumner number is 29744

• Ga
    GAUTAM GAS May 12, 2011

SIR,
    BHARAT GAS KI EK AGENCY GAUTAM GAS AGENCY. C BLOCK DILSHAD GARDEN DELHI-110095 ME APNI DADAGIRI CHLA RHI HE. USNE APNE RULE BNA RKHE HE.CYLINDER BOOKING K LIYE 21 DAYS KA GAP KHTE HE BUT .BOOKING DT.NHI BLKI DELIVERY DT. KO FOLLOW KRTE HE. MEANS AGR AAPNE 1ST.DT.KO BOOKING KRWAI TO AAPKO CYLINDER 10/11 DT.KO MILEGA. NEXT BOOKING AAPKI DELIVERY K 21 DAYS K BAD KRENGE. MATLAB AAPKO NEXT BOOKING K LIYE 21 DAYS NHI ONE MONTH LGEGA.
    YE AGENCY PHLE EK BAR CORRUPTION ME SUSPEND HO CHUKI HE. PHIR BHI YE SUDHERNE WALE NHI HE.INKE ANGAIST COMPLAINT KA BHI KOI ACTION NHI HOTA.
    [email protected]

Manmath Nath Samantaray May 09, 2011

Sir, Since April 8, 2011 I am not getting any domestic gas cylinder. my consumer ID is 5704. I booked my LPG refill on April 8, it is not being delivered till now 09-05-2011. the staffs are making daily commitment for providing LPG cylinder . now, situation is critical as my entire refills are now finished. I don’t know what to do. Please do something.

Regards,
    Mr. Manmath Nath Samataray
    4/11, MIG-II, BDA colony, Chandrasekharpur, Bhunaneswar.
    Mob: +91-[protected]
    e-mail: [email protected]

• Ra
    rajan May 04, 2011

I am the customer of ASWANI ENTER PRIZE Ashok Vihar, whenever we booked the cylender it being alway late at least 10 to 15 days.
    My previus booking detail as..
    ref no.- 8364869, order dt.- 20/4/2011, delivery date 30/4/2011
    ref no.- 7530784, order dt.- 19/3/2011, delivery date 29/3/2011

sonu
    [protected]
    consumer no. 12347

• In
    indianfirst May 04, 2011

I have purchased new LPG connection from Malad Gas Service few days before. They forcefully ask to purchase gas stove of 2500rs. With these without informing me they charge additional 450 rs which they mentioned in the bill as a "Beyond LPG". In this they gave me few very low quality tea bags, some unknown company's tooth pest and sops. I asked them to take it return and give me my money back. They argued and said these is all as per the company rule. I am sure that Bharat Gas does not sell anything beyond LPG cylinder, regulator. They also charge 45 rp for book late on which mrp is printed as 25rs. Anyhow they made a bill of 5080rs which can be reduced to just aroung 2000rs.

They charge heavily and provide very substandard services and goods. This is very pathetic. They are corrupt and harassing customers. They behave very rudely and harassing customers.

• Ki
    kishan16202 May 03, 2011

dear sir
    bharat gas in vapi gujrat is very poor in service becouse of i booked gas in last mounth in frist week but tili i dont get gas cylinder many time i called to gas agency no one responce, they are saying will get today but daily they are telling like that . what can i do this matter

• Tk
    T.K.JHA Apr 23, 2011

i am T.K.JHA .my consumer no. is AA31650.
    I was booked in lpg on dated 12th April 2011 and booking ref, is 8132417.but till date cylinder is not delivered.and lot of time personally i meet and tele call to agency people but no body give us response.agency name is ANAND GAS SERVICE, Badar pur, new delhi so pls send us reply regarding this matter other wise i am going to legal way.

• Kh
    KHURRAM KHAN Apr 14, 2011

I had Booked for the refilling of LPG cylinder on dt. 16/03/2011 but yet today on 14/04/2011 there is not any response and nobody ready talk to us from the distributor of M/s. NATIONAL GAS AGENCY MUZAFFARNAGAR (U.P.)

FROM
    KHURRAM KHAN MUZAFFARNAGAR

• Ba
    Balrambhai Lakum Apr 07, 2011

I am consumer of Bharat gas last ten year approximately. Now a day the service of the local agency is very poore . The delevered sylinder after 15 to 20 days after registry of sylinder. but always he delay . And asking us there are not any sylinder in our godMade a follow-up call. Agency mentioned booking not done. I was shocked. I had repeat the entire sequence of initial booking & follow up. The representative heard me and said that it will be delivered soon.
    Cylinder still not delivered. On follow up the rep said that since the cylinder was it would take 4-5 days to be delivered. I lost my patience now and fired the guy.
    I had made a telephonic booking for my cylinder and was told that I would get delivery within 8 days. Now today he said me that there will took 2 days for cylinder. Otherwice you will come and collect cylinder from office.. SHRI NIRMAL JYOTI GAS AGENCY SURENDRANAGAR(GUJRAT) My consumer no.3735. Please sir do something so they deliverd cylinder immdiately.

• Sh
    shruti haresh patel Mar 26, 2011

We had applied for a new connection on 7 March 2011 from Kalavati Gas Distributor an was informed that will get the connection in 15 days, by your executive and was also to pay Rs. 300 for affidavit we were ready to pay but she told that there is no form and asked us to visit later and gave us the waiting no 176. Had visited the office again on 14 March 2011 for the same and gave Rs. 300 for affidavit and affidavit will be ready within 3 days and later will get connection in few. Again visited to the office on 21 March 2011 and was told that there is no form will get within few days. Visited the office again today 26 March 2011 again no reply stating no form think so will get on 5 April 2011 ask for the Manager said he is not come by what time he will come executive went in the cabin and ask one of her sir later she came and said that the Manger will come after half an hour asked her that who is in the cabin she replied that he is not the Manger but our Sir and he is busy with the meeting since my house was near just confirmed that will the Manager come in half an hour executive replied in a very rude manner that he will be till 2:15pm and that time it was 1:13pm I asked her that it is all most an hour she replied and yes in rude tone asked her could you give me confirm time is it half an hour or one hour since it is 1:15pm she than replied he is gone for lunch and will return by 2pm, I asked her for the confirm time she was than playing with times and started ignoring than went in the cabin met Mr. Sanjay Patil asked him for the time he was yelling that why you have entered my cabin I am busy with one meeting for last one hour and was yelling top of his voice to me was not ready to listen and was insulting a me asked for the Head Office address not ready to give than asked for the customer care no. he asked me to take from his executive and was not ready to give later, I asked the executive for the number one man came out of the cabin with whom Mr. Sanjay Patil was having meeting that man asked the executive not to give customer care number and took all my details and than said that he is not an employee of Bharat gas and than gave the customer care no [protected] called on this no it is continually ring need a solution for the same and when can I get my new connection.
    Need to know why unknown person has taken my details what is my security.