Bharat Gasdelay in the delivery of cylinder!

M

I have faced this problem several times. I book refilling of cylinder with my gas Agency - Sandesh Gas (Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra. This time my experience was equally horrendously.

24th APril 07: Cylinder Booked (agency committed delivery time as 3-4 days).

2th may 07 : Cylinder still not delivered (agency promised to deliver in a couple of days).

4th May 07 : Made a follow-up call. Agency mentioned booking not done. I was shocked. I had repeat the entire sequence of initial booking & follow up. The representative heard me and said that it will be delivered soon.

10th May07 : Cylinder still not delivered. On follow up the rep said that since the cylinder was booked on 4th May, it would take 4-5 days to be delivered. I lost my patience now and fired the guy.

17th May 07 : Cylinder finally delivered.

26th May 07 : My standby cylinder got over and I called agency for booking
The representative states that since my last cylinder was delivered on 17th May 07, they would accept fresh booking only after 20 days.

I have faced this kind of problems several times in the past. I have a strong thinking that the delivery boys guff up the deliveries and we as customers face the brunt. The service level and response by the agency staff is atrocious. They carry an attitude of who cares and do whatever you want.

People beware!

• Ge
    geetha Jun 29, 2007

My dealer is rj gas agency. I booked cylinder on 7th of june'07. They committed to deliver after 12 days. But till date i have not received the cylinder. Daily i phone up and ask them 2 to 3 times. Whenever i call they say it will be delivered to you today. But i have not received the cylinder till date.

Normally in how many days will it take to deliver the cylinder. If it is made clear then public need not wait and hear the stories of the dealers.

• Ka
    Kanai Lal Ghosh Jul 19, 2007

I had booked a cylinder with M/s Deep Gas (consumer no 9535) on 01 Jul 07 but have not received the same till 20 Jul 07. Everyday they are assuring that they are delivering the same. But of no effect. I am following up this for past 15 days but of no effect.

• Pr
    Priya Anand Sep 10, 2007

Delay in the delivery of cylinder has happened several times, in fact, all the time! Its the same story always. Everytime, i book for a refill of cylinder with my Agency(Maanav Enterprises-Frazer town-Bangalore), they claim to deliver it in 5-6days and it never happens even in 1 month's time. I keep calling at least 2-3 times a day and they keep saying that they will send it today.

Horrible service! I m very upset by Bharat Gas for this matter. Many people have got complaints over this agency and people say that the gas is sold at good prices elsewhere by the agency; hence they say stock is not there.

Consumer no: 16223 in the name of Anand Parasuram
    Booking no: 122290, Booking date: 31/8/07

Anil K.Naik Sep 20, 2007

Dear Sir,

This is to bring to your kind attention that I am a resident of Virar(W), Mumbai (Thane Dist.), Maharashtra.
    My Consumer No. is 57428 and my dealer is Anita Gas Service , Virar (West).

I had made a telephonic booking for my 2nd cylinder on 10th September 2007 and was told that I would get delivery within 8 days.
    Almost 11 days have elapsed and there is no sign of delivery of cylinder to my resident.

Leaving aside all important work, I have been making telephones after telephones since morning to my dealer 'Anita Gas', but in vain.

The phones are continuously engaged. It seems the receivers have been kept down to avoid customer phone calls.

I would therefore request you to kindly look into the matter and arrange for the delivery of the gas cylinder to me at the earliest.

Your prompt action will be highly appreciated.

Yours sincerely,

Anil K.Naik

Mob.No.[protected](Resi.)

Anil Sep 27, 2007

Sir,
    pl tell me process of getting new connection in panchkula haryana.
    regards,
    Anil
    [protected]

• Na
    NARAYAN SINGH Sep 28, 2007

I am a resident of Transport Nagar Meerut (U.P.)and I have a LPG gas connection from "Geetanjali Gas Service, Meerut". I am facing a big problem while booking the gas since last one year. The agency owners refused to book my gas so many times without "Ration Card" and the process of booking is very lengthy. On the other hand there are so many delivery man who are selling LPG gas on black, there are no rules or foundation for them, they can freely take gas cylinder from the godown of agency as per their requirement for sale in the market but the genuine connection holder are facing so many problems.

Poor service!

rafik kassamli manji Oct 04, 2007

RESPECTED SIR I HEREBY RAFIK KASSAMLI MANJI CONSUMER OF BHARAT GAS IN MAHARASTHRA CITY MUMBAI DISTRIBUTOR NAME IS MADHU GAS AREA CHINCHBUNDER NUMBAI 9 DISTRIBUTOR TELE NUMBER IS [protected] MYCONSUMER NUMBER IS 101697 UR DISTRIBUTOR IS HARASING US VERY MUCH IN GIVING REFIL CYLINDER ALWAYS TELLING U WIL GET AFTER 4DAYS SHE IS TALKING VERY GLOSSY N RUDLY WITH ALL CUSTOMERS NOT my cel number is [protected] name is rafik

• Mh
    m.h.prashanth kumar Oct 04, 2007

delayed delivery more than 15 days ,frequently changing telephone numbers,rudely speaking to the customers

• Pr
    pradeep Nov 20, 2007

We also have similar problems with Sachin Gas Service at Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi. They guys deliver it at their sweet times.
    They don't even pick up calls!! it may be because they have more customers than they can handle!! I have given a complaint once. I got a reply mail from Bharatonline services and a phone call.

I am not even able to register my gas online since they say that their agency is not part of the online thing!! Thats it.

Satish Chakravarthy Dec 30, 2007

I also have similar problems with my gas distributor - Mahalakshmi Gas Distributors at Indira Nagar, Bangalore. Everytime I make a booking, I am promised that the cylinder will arrive in 7 days but I need to make lot of follow-up calls and only then, it is delivered after 15-16 days. This time, it has been more than 15 days I made my booking but the cylinder has not been delivered. When I call, the usual answer is they didn't get the load since 3 days and again, they promise to deliver within a day or two.
    I have registered a complaint in their website(complaint# 26971). I would like to see what action do they take.
    - Satish Chakravarthy
    Ph# [protected]

• Bh
    Bharat Prasad Jan 03, 2008

Hamar Bharat Gas Ka Cilender M/s. Kaushik Gas Service, Dharm Complex Nangloi Se Ata Hai
    Inki Service Bahut Hi Gandi Hai. Telephone Koi Nahi Uthata Hai Gas Hamesa Hi Kam dete Hai Booking ke 10 Din Bad Cilender Bhejte Hai. Wha Bhi Kam
    Please Enke Khilap Karwai Kare.

• Su
    Suresh lal Ram Jan 08, 2008

I AM CONSUMER BHARAT GAS FOR LAST TEN YEAR AND NOW
    OUR SUPPLIER IS " CITY GAS,SIDHGORAMARKET,
    JAMSHEDPUR,JHARKHAND. SERVICE OF M/S CITY GAS IS VERY POOR. I HAVE BOOKED FOR GAS ON 14TH DEC.07,BUT
    NOT SUPPLIED TILL08.01.2008. IT IS COMPLAIN OF MASS CUSTOMERS.

Anusuya Roy Feb 18, 2008

With great regret I would like to inform that we were taken aback by shock to see the customer service from Bharat GAs. We stay at Chennai .There had been a cylinder leakage at my friend's house . I was very much present there. We tried reaching emergency number provided 044-[protected] but they never turned up for help... The numbers mentioned in the website are all outdated and old. The one mentioned in grievance cell was not picked up though it was ringing. Its been now 2days already and that leaking cylinder is still at my friend's house. She has two kids and its so unsafe to keep the cylinder at home. Even the agency (Jayaram Agency) could not solve the problem. After 2days still they have not given a replacement of that leaking cylinder.
    While claming to the best service provider you should keep in mind the facts how to deal with emergency.If God forbid some unforeseen event occurs then who would be blamed for the same.
    Sice last 2 days my friend with both her kids are managing with breads only. Its a shame that Bharat gas showed no co-operation as of now. Within the country we feel to be strangers. Dont know what to do and whose doors to be knocked to get the problem solved.

• Pm
    P Mathur Feb 18, 2008

This is to bring to your notice the activities prevailing at the Shanti Gas Agency, Chakkar Pur, Gurgaon, Haryana.

None of their contact numbers (0124 – 2354199, 2350899, 2561799) is working for the past 3 months.
    Therefore, there is no way one can contact them regarding the booking of LPG cylinders.

Their delivery vans are always taking rounds in the complex, but refuse to give any new contact number, or help in booking of cylinders. However, they are very keen on selling the cylinder if you are ready to pay them an exorbitant amount of Rs. 500.

I have been a consumer of Bharat Gas for more than 5 years myself, where as my family has been using it for over 30 years.
    Never have I come across such daring acts of the agency’s official workers.

I hope the Company will sort all this at the earliest, and take serious actions against the people concerned in the illegal activities.

I expect the Company to make sincere efforts in order to regain the trust of its customers.

This is the second time i am submitting my complaint. The former complaint was not registered nor published, for the reasons best kown to the Company and the people concerned.

Looking forward to your help asap!!!!!!!!!!!

• Cs
    C.Sethu Apr 16, 2008

Pls.deliver this to the Bharat Gas Customer Support div. complaints.
    I am a bharat gas consumer No 20674 originaly was supplioed by Abirami gas Kovai pudur, since 2003. 2007 abirami gas were removed by the company and transferred toLakshmi gas. now from the 10th of April Iam told they have transferred Kovaipudur consumers to one Radha Gas.
    I live in Kovaipudur and I am anAdvocate. during 2003 when i regd.with Abhirami gas I had produced the "NO RATION CARD ISSUED CERTIFICATE" from the Thasildar and I was getting the gas from Abhirami and also from Lakshmi Gas.
    Now When I called up Lakshmi gas they told me tocontact Radha Gas. When contacted Radha Gas, firstly, they never picked the phone for almost two days. finally when I got one lade on line she said they will not supply gas unless I produce the RationCard. I tried toexplain the situation that I am not having ration card and I have produced the NO CARD Cert. to abhirami in 2003 and till now I had been getting the LPG without any problem. The radha gas attendants willnot hear any of my statement and kleep telling me i must produce the ration card and they put the phone down, . I tried to contact the dealer, but since two days his mobile nummber keeps ringing but he does not pick up the phone, .
    You are kindly requested totake immediate action since I am not having gas since the 10th of April2008.
    Here in this Kovaipudur it has always been a problem that the distributors are behaving very dudely and that was one of the reasons for the company to cancel the licence of Abhirami gas.
    Lakshmi gas was doing fairly good service and now somehow the dealership has beengiven to Radha gas. The Radha gas dealer owner is never available toexplain the problem. The ladies who man the outlet has the standard rweply "Bring the ration card."
    Are we the Consumers at he mecy of these dealers? Please instruct the dealer to first traet the customers with minimum respect and also to check that since 2003 i had been getting the gas suppied from the same bharat gas dealer, then suddenly the new dealer wnats me toget he ration card which is denied tiome and the Tahsildar has givenme the no card certtificate. waht else am I to produce.
    please advise the dealer and let me know your action.
    Yours sincerely C.sethu., Advocate.

• De
    DEEPAK HANMANTRAO JATHAR May 12, 2008

respected sir/madam,
    "BHARAT GAS"
    My name is deepak i want to contact with "bharat gas family" because we(citizens) can't get cylinder in right time at my city, the dealer is 35 kms far from particular city please suggest me the right solution.

my add:- a/p -Natepute
    Tq-Malashiras
    Dist- solapur
    Pin:- 413109
    Maharashtra.
    So do the needful as early as possible

Thanks & Regards
    Deepak...

mala Jul 04, 2008

i also facign loot of problem from Mahalakshmi Enterprises, indranagar.
    i booked cylinder before some 15-20 days and still cylinder not delivered.since 4-5 days i am trying to call but their phone is always engaged and even if it rings sometimes no one answers...
    it is been a hell experiance...

• Ba
    Bala Aug 20, 2008

Mahalakshi Enterprise service is really worst and no proper response, not worth to be with them.

• Vk

The Manager,
    Prasant Gas Agency,
    Cherthala, Alappuzha.
    Kerala State

Re:- Delay in receiving the filled Gas Cylinder.
    Consumer No.4044

Dear Sir,

With reference to the above I regret to inform you that for the last few months your services are not satisfactory. I have booked for filled gas cylinder when the same was empty. But you are supplying the same after 15 days. Generally I am using one Gas Cylinder for 30 days or more which you can find from your records. At the same time the second cylinder, while emptying the 2nd Cylinder ie. 15 days after the delivery of the Ist Cylinder you are informing that you will not take the booking date of Gas and you are counting the same from your delivery date which is not justifiable. (For example even though I booked on Ist January and you supplied it on 15th January, ie. 15days after the booking and you are not accepting the booking till 6th February and you are suppling the same after 15 days ie. 21st February).

Now I request your goodself kindly go through the same and do the needful to supply the same within your stipulated period. I have booked for a filled gas cylinder under Booking Regn. No.721965 on 8th August, 2008 and so far I have not received the same.

If the above activities is going on I have no other alternative to approach your higher authorities.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
    Perumthuruth
    22-08-2008 Sd/-
    (V.K. KURUP)

Copy to: Bharath Petroleium, Kochi…for information.

• Ge
    Geeta Sep 04, 2008

I has booked a cylinder as on 31st Aug'08 in Ganapathy bahrat gas agency, however, till today (4th Sep) the cylinder has not been delivered to my home. When I asked them they said that we do only home delivery & we do not give directly to customers. I has called so many times to them but every time they promised that they will deliver today itself but did not turn up. Today 4th sep '08 when I am calling up them they are not picking my call at all.

Can someone help me out as to know why these people are behaving in this manner. Its so pathetic for me. Since a week I don't have gas at home to prepare anything & these people are not at all understanding the urgency / importance.

Can some one hire a good people at least who can respond to queries properly.

Rahul Kumar Sep 04, 2008

Bharat Gas Complaints - Undelivary of LPG cylinder
    Review all Bharat Gas complaints
    Bharat Gas
    Posted: 2008-09-04 by Geeta [send email]
    Undelivary of LPG cylinder

Complaint Rating:
    Hi All,

rahul Kumar from Kolkata I has booked a cylinder as on 30th Aug'08 in Asadip bahrat gas agency Kolkata, however, till today (4th Sep) the cylinder has not been delivered to my home. This agency not Proper handel the customer i sugest pl do the need full and trained him how manage the customer.

Ravikumar M Sep 05, 2008

I am a consumer since 2 years at Mahalaxmi Gas Agency Indiranager, cylinder got over on 29th August 2008 since then i am calling all the nos of mahalaxmi gas agency but nos will be always be ringing no response or continuously engaged. All my efforts to reach to book my cylinder thro phone is still not possible. I don't know how to cantact them

Ravikumar.M
    [protected]
    Bangalore

• Mo
    Mosesjayaraj.S Dec 01, 2008

we have booked a gas [protected] in banu gas agency in maduravoyal hence it is not delevered if we went to our customer office banu gas agency he told only after21 days only you can book a cylinder if we book after 21 days it tooks 15 days to delevery and also our cylinders are sell to local hotels if we ask also the concern banu gas agency staffs are saying go and complain where you need what is the necessary of having two cylinder ? always one will be empty and one will be working it will come for 24days only rest days we have to cook from old age stove can u give me any response ? about this i have complained already but not necessary action taken what can i do? kindly reply

• Sp
    S.P.CHITRAKANNAN Dec 01, 2008

sarathy Dec 01, 2008

banu gas agency is not supplying gas regularly to us so kindly we need any change of agency near by maduravoyal chennai-95

• Ar
    Arshad Hossain Feb 13, 2009

yes it s the the worst Agency i think we are also the victims of the same

• Ha
    Hai Mohammed Feb 26, 2009

Hi,

Looks like the cheating and fraud is at its hights in Alwal, Andhra Pradesh. Havent seen such a pathetic state of affairs in a long time now. The Officials are selling the cylinders in black. We ordered our refill for about 3 months now but the officials here keep saying the cyclinder will be delivered to you in a weeks time, but when we reach them to complain they say our records show that we delivered to you just a week back. Not sure how long this will go on, but im quite certain that consumers are being cheated openly

concerned officials better take a note on time before it gets too late.

regards,
    Hai Mohammed
    (hai.[protected]@gmail.com)

• Jb
    J BB Apr 25, 2009

It has always been that Mahalaxmi gas agency, HAL 2nd Stage, Bangalore, never gives the gas according to booking order. It takes more than 15 days + 3 daya visit+ a couple of phone call to get the refill.
    Since seven years I am facing this.
    Even complaining to the HEAD office also does not work.

• Jv
    j_Venky Jun 20, 2009

These guys are still pathetically placed aven after launching online booking. I dont understand 10 -15 days wating time and 5-10 days delay in addition. there must be fraud underlying in these agencies.

• Mu
    MukeshGarg01 Aug 29, 2009

unable to get cylinder because phone gave always on kind of message that user currently busy.and after all the service was not good.even they are not listening properly on phone.and after booking the cylinder i am unable to get the cylinder from last 20 days.

• Sm
    smitha prasanth Sep 09, 2009

cons no.16260, i have booked on 31/07/2009 and booking no.149 but still the gas is not delivered. kindly do the needful, expecting a positive action.

• Ha
    HARISH R PUJARI Oct 08, 2009

Delay in the delivery order,
    dear sir,
    I have faced this problem several times. I booked of cylinder with my gas agency- Anita gas agency virar west thane district maharashtra.pincode-401303.
    I had made a telephonic booking for my 01 cylinder on 21st sep 09 and was told that I would get delivery with in 7 days. Almost 18 days (eighteen) have elapsed and there is no sign of delivery of cylinder to my resident.
    The phones are continuosly engaged. It seems the receivers have kept down to avoid customer phone calls.
    I request you to kindly look in to the matter and arrange for the delivery of the gas cylinder to me at the earliest.

Thanks
    your sincerrely

HARISH R. PUJARI
    CONSUMER NOS.28985

anil waghchaude Oct 13, 2009

Jayshree gas agency, jogeshwai (E) delayed delivery more than 15 days, frequently changing telephone numbers, rudely speaking to the customers, sunday close, daily 5.30 p.m. close.

• Jv
    j_Venky Oct 13, 2009

Hey guys you can try complaining online using your login id on the official site. http://www.ebharatgas.com/ebgas/pages/index.jsp
    hope it might work. atleast they reply so. they say they have forwarded it to zonal office for action. I dont know what happens further but i guess that gives us the slight chance to improve the system

Thanks,
    Vyankatesh

• Su
    Subir Kumar Deb Nov 16, 2009

I have lodged complaint on 16.11.2009 and also on earlier ocassions against not allowing me transfer my domestic LPG connection from Indane to Bharatgas but there is no development and no respose from any one . What shall I do now?

mathewcp Nov 18, 2009

don't know how far You can help me. I have take on
    connection with your company from Your Bharatgas Distributor
    PADMAVATHY BHARATGAS AGENCY
    Consumer Number 23760.and have booked the gas on 22nd Oct
    2009 any they told with in 10 days i will get the same
    please check to-days date(18th Nov 2009).
    i called several time the answer is it is on the way, will
    get it in two hour, the delivery boy have takeit two days
    back and they cut the line.

more over i called you regional office in annanager the res
    ponce is the same. i called your office on 13th Nov 2009
    they transfer to the customer care she told with 2hour se
    will call me and any how i will get it on the same or the
    next day. the next call i made it was on 16th Nov 2009, her
    res ponce you have not yet received it i have taken the
    complaint we are getting lots of complaint from the same
    Dustbuster plese sent a mail to this id .
    while taking the connection i was forced to buy good worth
    of Rs7000 with out which they will not give me the
    connection.what to do i was handover one stove and a mixy of
    butterfly all the jars of the same is damaged because of the
    good quality .

if you are nt able to serve ple return back my rs 7000 and
    take back all your things i have suffered a lot . have food
    from out side.

• Cs
    C.Shanmuganathan Nov 24, 2009

I regret to protest that, I registered for booking gas cylinder at Padmawathy BharatGas agency, Vellechery Main Raod, Selaiyur, Chennai -78 on 6.11.2009 for Bharat gas cylinder ( Consumer No 23938 ). I was promised that the delivery will be done with in a weeks time . But so far I haven't received it . When enquired I was asked to contact the Delivery boy whom I don't know about his whereabouts. When I was trying over the phone there is no response and sometimes I get some obnoxious, un parliamentary words from the number which I was given ( Mobile .No [protected].) At the same time the office Tel No is always in engaged position always . (Land Line No 044 [protected] ) .

I transferred my Gas connection from Sai Baba Agency, Pammal, Chennai to this present address, due to change in my residence. I made the transfer on 16.05.09 and only thrice I was given Gas cylinders during 6 months period with great difficulties.

I am a government servant and very sorry to mention here that I am under going mental torture when ever I try to get a Gas Cylinder.

I hope and pray that the higher officials would certainly look into the matter and arrange to issue uninterrupted supply in the future and serve the public in their crisis.

Looking forward for an early action in this regard.

With regards,

C.Shanumaganathan

• Ni
    nilawar ganesh Dec 25, 2009

respected sir
    i m already a ecofreindly constumer i take lpg cylinder atfer every 3months then also they r not dilivering at home this is totally unstastified service recently i have booked on 8-12-09 uptil know they doesnt dilivered know u should take strick action on my concener
    regards
    Distributor code no.:-351864

• Um
    uma salunke Jan 01, 2010

Dear Sir,

REF : Consumer no. 4339 (uma salunke )
    booking no. 8847 dt. 22.12.2009

I have book refill cylinder on 22/12/2009 from the agency GOREGAON GAS AGENCY, GOREGAON - WEST, Mumbai a dealer of Bharat Gas. I was assured delivery after two or three days but still date i.e 01/01/2010 i have not yet recived the delivery, i have only one cylinder, and always i booked after 20 to 25 days after getting first.

in this claimate how i can used my one cylinder one and half month,
    pl. register my comlaint and give response as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regads,

uma salunke

John Menezes Jan 06, 2010

Mahavir Gas Company, Churchgate, is the ### service anywhere. I ordered a gas cylinder on 23/12/2009. It was not supplied till 5/1/2010 on which date I telephoned and was told it would be supplied in the evening but it was not. On 6/1/2010 I took a police cop and went to Mahavir and requested a cylinder in the evening as I had to go to hospital in the morning but they supplied the cylinder in the morning when I was not at home. I telephoned at 2.00 pm and the girl told me she had not sent the cylinder in the morning but would send it by 7.00 pm but it is now 7.31 pm and I have not received it. I am 76 years of age with health problems and the weather is cold in case the existing cylinder gets exhausted.
    For how long have I to endure this ordeal?
    John Menezes