Bharat Gas — delay in the delivery of cylinder!
I have faced this problem several times. I book refilling of cylinder with my gas Agency - Sandesh Gas (Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra. This time my experience was equally horrendously.
24th APril 07: Cylinder Booked (agency committed delivery time as 3-4 days).
2th may 07 : Cylinder still not delivered (agency promised to deliver in a couple of days).
4th May 07 : Made a follow-up call. Agency mentioned booking not done. I was shocked. I had repeat the entire sequence of initial booking & follow up. The representative heard me and said that it will be delivered soon.
10th May07 : Cylinder still not delivered. On follow up the rep said that since the cylinder was booked on 4th May, it would take 4-5 days to be delivered. I lost my patience now and fired the guy.
17th May 07 : Cylinder finally delivered.
26th May 07 : My standby cylinder got over and I called agency for booking
The representative states that since my last cylinder was delivered on 17th May 07, they would accept fresh booking only after 20 days.
I have faced this kind of problems several times in the past. I have a strong thinking that the delivery boys guff up the deliveries and we as customers face the brunt. The service level and response by the agency staff is atrocious. They carry an attitude of who cares and do whatever you want.
More Bharat Gas Complaints & Reviews
- Bharat Gas - delay in delivery of lpg cylinder & poor service of dealer
- Bharat Gas Dealers /Agencies In Pune - poor service!
- Bharat Gas - poor service!
- Bharat Gas - want to change connection name
- Bharat Gas - pathetic service!
- Jindal Gas Agency/bharat Gas Service - tea packet attached with cylender
- Bharat Gas - non delivery of cylinders even after repeated reminders
- Hlrdc Bharat Gas Agency Naraingarh - no issue of cyliender
- Bharat Gas - Revathi Agencies, Hafeezpet, Hyderabad - not picking up phone - unable to book gas
- Bharat Gas Palace Rajpura (Punjab) 140401 - new cyilander with chula