Better Homes And Gardens Logo

Better Homes And Gardens

Having problems with Better Homes And Gardens?

Better Homes And Gardens reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 18, 2007. The latest review Oversized Luxury Throw made with AOEKO-TEX was posted on Nov 13, 2021. The latest complaint cover picture was resolved on Jul 28, 2011. Better Homes And Gardens has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 171 reviews. Better Homes And Gardens has resolved 3 complaints.

Better Homes And Gardens Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 374 4244 (Customer Service)
+1 515 284 3000 (Meredith Corporation)
1716 Locust St.
Des Moines, Iowa
United States - 50309-3038

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Better Homes And Gardens Customer Service. Initial Better Homes And Gardens complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Better Homes And Gardens above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Better Homes And Gardens. Discuss the issues you have had with Better Homes And Gardens and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Better Homes And Gardens Complaints & Reviews, Page 5

Better Homes and Gardens — queen size bed sheet set

I purchased a set of queen bed sheets. I bought them from Walmart about 4 months ago they were a beautiful...

Better Homes and Gardens — better homes & gardens 100 ml crackled mosaic essential oil diffuser

Just brought this product at Walmart because I wanted one so this was to be until the one I did want did get...

Better Homes and Gardensplush bath towels

I purchased 8 of your towels from Walmart maybe 6 months ago. Every single time I wash them, they leave fuzz on my other laundry. Even though they have been washed multiple times, they are still doing this. These are the WORST towels I have every bought and totally regret buying them. Since I gave my very good white towels to my daughter, I can't just ditch these towels. Very displeased!!

plush bath towels
plush bath towels

Better Homes and Gardens — model #9223gywm

Good morning, I recently purchased a better homes and gardens piece of furniture. Model # 9223gywm as I wa...

Better Homes and Gardens — wax warmer

I received a wax warmer from my sister who has since passed away. And The electrical wire that is attached to...

Rockville

Better Homes and Gardens — leaner mirror

I purchased the 27x70inch Leaner Mirror in Rustic gray with pewter finish on 10/6/2018, I purchased 2 mirror...

Better Homes and Gardens — bhg 8 cube organizer - espresso

Hi! We bought a BHG 8 cube organizer-Espresso and one of the sides was broken (I attached pictures). Is there...

Better Homes and Gardens — 100% cotton full/queen blanket

I purchased this blanket at Walmart for company that was coming. I washed it and it disintegrated into a...

Better Homes and Gardensout of stock

Why have you discontinued the jeweled damask quilt & shams? I bought it & loved it but my husband took sick. I couldn't use any nice quilt or bedspread on the bed so I sold it. BIG mistake. After my husband has passed away & I tried to buy it but found you had discontinued it. Why? Everybody loves that quilt. I would give anything to have another one queen size. Please bring it back!

Better Homes and Gardens — mulberry wax and candle

Wanted to know why I can not find any mulberry wax melts or candles?? I usually can find it at Wal-Mart. Ha...

Better Homes and Gardens — candle

I had a candle setting on my counter top yesterday so my granddaughter could not get to it and I notice...

Better Homes and Gardens — cane bay 4 piece outdoor conversation set

I purchased this set on April 27 of this year for my deck. The surface started peeling almost immediately and...

Perkasie

Better Homes and Gardensbhg warm crackling campfire

Is there anyway I can purchase this candle-scent? It is no longer available at Walmart and I really want it. I would seriously buy every one available. I look for this scent every year at Walmart and have not been able to find it in 3 years. Please tell me there is something you can do to help me out. Can you give me the scent notes so I could try and recreate it myself.

Better Homes and Gardens — stainless steel trash can

I have bought 2 of these trash cans. It's the kitchen sized ones. The first one I bought was the stainle...

Better Homes and Gardensbath mats x 2

In the last year I have bought several [4-6] Bath mats- different sizes and colors. 1 Mat- die lot 17068 size 24x39 1 Mat same size but dark burgundy. Both have split and shredded inside the binding after very little use. I bought both at wal-Mart, but since they are more than 90 days old they refuse to do anything. I have subsequently replaced all mats with a different brand. I threw away the burgundy one, but have retained the dark teal one. What can you do? Barbara Gregory

Better Homes and Gardenstealight candles

I buy your waxmelts never had a problem. I usually buy the walamart brand tealights because they are encased in aluminum. I recenlty purchased yours which came in plastic. I never remove tealights from encasement due to wax pouring out onto surfaces. After 3rd use with no issues I left the room for a few minutes to change laundry and came back to my bedroom smoking. I turned tealight burner and noticed inside was on fire. We just bought our new house and could have lost everything. The firealarms went off as well. I just want your company to know there is a danger with this product and nowhere on the packaging does it say WARNING MAY CATCH ON FIRE. So you might want to reconsider putting your tealights in aluminum. Thank you.

tealight candles
          tealight candles

Better Homes and Gardens — outdoor furniture

Bought a set of Outdoor Furniture from WalMart in Orange, Texas in May 26, 2017. I loved the set. We paid...

Better Homes and Gardenskitchen dish set

My daughter bought me a kitchen dish set, 4 plates, 4 small plates and 4 bowls. I have a newer plastic sink in a new countertop. Within two weeks, there was a small hairline fracture in a bowl. I ignored it and thought it was a fluke. A few days after that, another bowl had a small chip in it which I used superglue for . Then another bowl had a small chip under the lip of the bowl. Now, I have had to glue two big chunks from two different bowls. I'm attaching a picture of this last bowl. The set wasn't exactly dirt cheap at Walmart. I am SO disappointed from BH&G for the products they are putting their name on. I am not a happy customer. I would like to know what BH&G can do for me with such a disappointing purchase from my daughter for my birthday. Thank you.

kitchen dish set

Better Homes and Gardens84 inch white embroidered sheer panel

I purchased eight of these panels at my local Walmart store in Greenville Pennsylvania. Only three of the paels measured the eighty four inches long as was printed on the package. All of the other ones wereonly 82 inches long. As it turns out, five of the panels were double hemmed so I had to rip the hems out of them and re-stitch the hems. Luckily I am familiar with the process and was able to do this but I shouldn't have had to. Maybe you should check your quality control in China!

Better Homes and Gardensawaiting response to complaint

I posted a complaint June 1st, it is now Aug !st and I have not heard anything in regards to the complaint. I requested a replacement product. a ebony faux wood blind 46 in X 64 in as the one I purchased warped. If you cannot replace this product please send refund. Item was purchased on walmart.com. I would like a response to this ASAP!

[protected]@gmail.com