Better Homes And Gardens Logo

Better Homes And Gardens

Having problems with Better Homes And Gardens?

Better Homes And Gardens reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 18, 2007. The latest review Vsn# bh10-093-999-04 was posted on Aug 28, 2021. The latest complaint cover picture was resolved on Jul 28, 2011. Better Homes And Gardens has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 168 reviews. Better Homes And Gardens has resolved 3 complaints.

Better Homes And Gardens Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 374 4244 (Customer Service)
+1 515 284 3000 (Meredith Corporation)
1716 Locust St.
Des Moines, Iowa
United States - 50309-3038

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Better Homes And Gardens Customer Service. Initial Better Homes And Gardens complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Better Homes And Gardens above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Better Homes And Gardens. Discuss the issues you have had with Better Homes And Gardens and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Better Homes And Gardens Complaints & Reviews, Page 7

Better Homes and Gardensoutdoor patio set and gas fireplace table

I bought an outside patio set and an outside fire table. They're both [censor], while putting them together a lot of the holes didn't line up so I could put a bolt through them to secure the pieces together. Also some of the bolts were cut in half at the top so I couldnt screw them in place. The plastic wicker style design also covered the holes where the screws went, so i wasnt able to get screws in those holes. Better homes and gardens is [censor], no wonder they sell their products through Walmart. Walmart is the worse store ive ever been too.

Better Homes and Gardens — bed sheet set

I purchased a sheet set in late March from WalMart. The fitted sheet fits rather loosely on our new queen...

Better Homes and Gardensmetal and glass large lanterns

I bought 4 large lanterns and I got them home and all decorated and now they are junk because they have cracks in the glass that I did not notice when purchased and decorated so I can not take them back to the store. Very disappointed in these products at $14.99 each. What a waist of money now. The crack is in the same place on all of them. When putting candle in the lantern it expands.

metal and glass large lanterns

Better Homes and Gardenspatio furniture-hawthorne 4 piece conversation set-missing bolt & hardware kit.

Hello,
      I bought above Patio Furniture from Walmart Store @ 3827 on 03/14/2018, Walmart upc # [protected], item# [protected], I am genuine customer of Walmart & BHG. I am not complaining but unfortunately I do not received any Hardware kits inside the boxes like bolt, washer, nuts, plastic stand or wrench, I am not a technical person but it is looks like a whole Hardware Kits for assembling Patio Furniture is missing. I am glad if BHG send me Hardware Kits on below address ASAP, as I am so excited and happy to assemble it and put on my back yard patio.
      Let me appreciate BHG as it is so beautiful and strong Patio Furniture in Beige color, which I see in BHG-Walmart magazine and I bought it, I love it. I am just waiting for Hardware kit to assemble it.
      Jagjitsinh Rathod
      20611 Sapphire Lake Road
      Richmond Texas [protected]
      [protected]@yahoo.com

Please, update regarding Hardware kits on my email.

Jagjitsinh Rathod

Better Homes and Gardenshaven't rec'd mag or free gifts

On 1.15.18 I sent payment (check #141) for subscription PLUS free subscription for my daughter PLUS free gifts, supposedly to receive them in 3-6 weeks. Nearly 2 months later, nothing has arrived.

I would like to know when I can expect mags to begin arriving and the free gifts.

Thank you.
        Alison Osborne
        14097 Torrey Pines Dr
        Auburn, CA 95602
        3.14.18

Better Homes and Gardenscandle

This past Christmas I received a Spiced Pumpkin Pie Candle (18 oz) as a Gift from a friend.

Problem Is I only burned it for a few hours & the wick disappeared so it is still 85-90% un-used.

I scraped into the wax hoping to find the wick but to no avail so now I just leave cap open & get an occasional smell that it puts out.

It was a gift so I cannot return to the store as I have no idea where it was purchased for how much nor do I have a receipt.

Is it possible to have a replacement by your company? I am even willing to ship you the candle in question if I get appropriate box in which to sent back to you.

Thank you in advance for any consideration

Ana Tullio ... [protected]@comcast.net
          137 Robert Best Road
          Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234

Better Homes and Gardens — better homes and gardens candles

I usually buy yankee candles but decided against my better judgement to buy three candles of different...

Better Homes and Gardens — sheets

I have brought king size sheets from Walmart for 49.99 form better homes and garden. Those were the worst...

Better Homes and Gardensfluffy blanket twin ivory

BH47-[protected]
            [protected]
            68 inches wide 90 inches long
            My daughter in law purchased this blanket for my husband. We had to vacuum the floor immediately after opening due to fuzz. I have washed and dried 3 times. Still fuzz. I have tried to remove fuzz balls by pulling them off and the base of the blanket comes out with the fuzz. Please send replacement

Better Homes and Gardensfloor mirror

I purchased a BH&G floor mirror through Walmart. It has a nice frame however, the sticker on the mirror will not come off. It is truly glued to the mirror. It has been hours and I still cannot get the sticker completely off. I will be returning this mirror to Walmart and not buying this brand ever again. Worst ever! My hands are killing me from scraping the sticker with a razor. What were they thinking? Nothing has worked. Not soapy water, not glass cleaner, nothing.

Better Homes and Gardens — 23 piece prep & store kitchen set stainless steel limited edition

Im honestly so disappointed in this product. It looks cheaply made, there's burn marks in the metal, and to...

Oak Hill

Better Homes and Gardenscomforter set geometric stitching pattern

King size comforter. Washed it and dried per the tag. It's ruined. The cloth on the inside is all stuck together like it got glued. Will not come apart. Highly disappointed in your product. It also yellowed quite a bit in the wash. I haven't even had it for a week. If this doesn't get resolved, I will not be a return customer. Do I return it to Walmart or you?

comforter set geometric stitching pattern
                comforter set geometric stitching pattern

Better Homes and Gardensdefective product

I purchased the "Better Homes and Gardens Teal Medallion 16 Piece Dinnerware Set, Dark Teal" in February 2017, and began using it in July 2017.

The dishes have been used very lightly over the past 4.5 months:
                  ~I am a single woman, 65 years old, and only rarely entertain dinner guests.
                  ~I do not have a dishwasher, so all dinnerware is washed by hand.
                  ~I'm vegan, so I don't use sharp knives to saw away at pieces of meat.

And yet, soon after I began using the dinnerware, the large platters began to show white scratch marks across the solid-colored central portion of the plates. More recently, dark blue lines have appeared. (See attached photo.)

A few days ago one of the platters has cracked after I placed it in a 250-degree oven to warm it--even though the set is sold as one that tolerates a 400-degree oven.

I'm extremely disappointed that a Better Homes and Gardens product has proven to be of such poor quality. Please provide a refund or replacement.

Thank you.
                  Jan Allegretti.

defective product

Better Homes and Gardensdecember 2017 magazine

I bought your December 2017 issue today hoping for Holiday inspiration.

Pages 106 and 107 are gorgeous. But, your magazine is primarily a vehicle for advertising that is designed to interrupt content to the extent that there is no concentration of theme. And the articles don't look much different than the ads. So, whatever impact you intended your reader to experience was lost on me.

I'll have to go searching for Christmas inspiration elsewhere.

[protected]@gmail.com

Better Homes and Gardenscurtain rods

I have been looking for the perfect rods for my bedroom. Over this weekend, I went to my local Walmart and finally purchased the rods that I've been looking for. Went home to be disappointed the find the rods had wood filler on the product. As if someone was just trying to ship it off. We would have exchange it but I was afraid to get another product the same way. Didn't think the company better home to have poor products! Please look at the picture.

Better Homes and Gardensbed in a bag

When I purchased this it was beautiful and the color was great for my room. I've had it about 2 weeks and it's so wrinkly and made so cheaply. The inter material is all bulky and it is cheaply made. I have alway purchased bhg products and I'm very disappointed. Everyday it seems to get more wrinkly and bulky. Anyway you can fix this problem? Thank you Wendy Gibson

Better Homes and Gardensdalton park 5pc dining set

I purchased this set online from Walmart. It came with a couple of scratches on it when we unpacked it. I contacted Walmart and they refunded 10percent for the inconvenience. While putting together the chair cushions none of the screws will hold the cushions in place. They fall right out. This is the first piece of new furniture I have purchased for my house in 15 years and was so excited to finally have something nice. Now with the scratches and cushions not going on I am very disappointed.

Better Homes and Gardensdamaged and incorrectly constructed desk

I purchased the Better Homes and Gardens Espresso 2-cube desk. Half way through installation, it was apparent two holes were drilled on the wrong end of a piece (C). Also the front of the desk on piece (C) had a large dent in the edge of it. At this point, it is halfway put together and more trouble to take apart, box up, and return it to Walmart. I would like some compensation somehow for the damaged desk.

damaged and incorrectly constructed desk
                            damaged and incorrectly constructed desk

Better Homes and Gardensmagazine subscription

I ordered the magazine in September of 2017 and my credit card was charged on 9/26/17. It is now November 12 and I have not yet received my first issue. The website says that I should have received the November issue by November 8, but I have received nothing. My account number is [protected]. Please send me my magazine as promised and make good on the fact that you took my money and have not yet provided the product that I paid for. I should get a magazine subscription extension as a result of not receiving the magazine.

Better Homes and Gardens — better homes and gardens sented wax warmer (inspiration)

I purchased the warmer on nov. 9, 2017 at walmart in lawrenceville, il store # 550. The box says 25w light...

Lawrenceville