North American Fishing Club Logo

North American Fishing Club

Having problems with North American Fishing Club?

North American Fishing Club Customer Service Contacts

P.O. Box 3516
Minnetonka, Minnesota

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with North American Fishing Club Customer Service. Initial North American Fishing Club complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for North American Fishing Club above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about North American Fishing Club. Discuss the issues you have had with North American Fishing Club and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

North American Fishing Club Complaints & Reviews

North American Fishing ClubMy life time Menmbership

Yes My name is Robert Cancel my life time Membership is 049068 been a member since 1996 they were good for a while sending me books and free gifts but all of a sudden it stopped.
I haven't heard anything from them in a long time thought they might have not have my new address well here I am wondering what's happen to them now I find out they ran with our money what can you do for me. My email is [protected]@gmail.com I'm living in North Carolina now was in New York Hope things will be solved. really hope it just a setback. they were really good I even have the life time belt buckle.

North American Fishing ClubNot a complaint

I've been a trophy life member since march 2004. I moved to paradise and lost everything including a boat and 28 fishing poles and reels. My new temp address is 1111 railroad ave, Yuba City ca, 95991 member ship # is [protected]. Can you please replace the pole you sent me and all my tackle. Thanks, James R. Glucksman

North American Fishing Clubmagazine

I purchased a Life membership from the North American Fishing club
      30 years ago.. I received my leather jacket. However, for the last 18 years I have not received my monthly magazine! I have tried to communicate ... to no avail!! I also purchased the Life membership to the North American Hunting club.. I have not received their magazine either!! No one seems to care.. I would like to be made whole!!
      Wallace Heinonen

North American Fishing ClubLife member and have not received what was promised

I've been a life member for several years I believe it started in 1994 I received a couple of fishing items a patch but nothing else that I was supposed to get like the magazine. I received a Daiwa rod and reel the top piece of the rod broke and I cannot find to place to get another one. I've tried to contact North American Fishing Club but cannot get through

Life member and have not received what was promised

North American Fishing Clublife membership

Defaulting of all benefits without refund. Classless organization that eroded all benefits promised then disappeared leaving the paying customers high and dry. Every single paying customer should receive a full refund. I would like my money back along with an apology from the scammers (SCOUT.COM) who bought this company out and flushed us all down the toilet like dead goldfish.

North American Fishing ClubLifetime membership

I just recently checked my checking acct trans and noticed a $36.00 withdrawal for a US24/7 Sport San Francisco purchase. I called the company to inquiry about it and was informed, it was a subscription payment for North American Fishmen. I informed the agent, I purchased a lifetime membership, years ago. Why were they billing me. He just said, "He knows nothing about that program.and If I wanted to cancel my subscription?" If there is an ongoing litigation going against NAF, please include me in.

North American Fishing Clubmagazine

I became a lifetime member in 1997
              Have been unable to get a hold of someone.
              I have not been receiving my magazine
              My new number is [protected]
              My member number is 091392
              My address is 2060 E Co Rd 650 N, Carthage Il 62321
              May have had a mix up in the mailing address and the magazine was returned.
              Would appreciate any help in getting this magazine back I miss this magazine
              My wife's email is [protected]@yahoo.com

North American Fishing Clubsatisfaction

I paid for a lifetime subscription but never received my free gifts and monthly magazines? I would've loved getting the free gifts it promised. How I found out about this organization from a North American Fishing magazine. It said I could be life time member when I paid the dues and recieve free fishing gifts. I tried every way to contact them by phone, websites and other magazines. I just want what they promised.

North American Fishing ClubLifetime membership

Member number [protected]
                  I paid the price for a Lifetime Membership, and now what? In the beginning, I really liked it. Later on, I started getting things in the mail I didn't want or need. The bill for these items came with a hefty return price if I didn't want or need any of these.
                  I complained in 2011, and then everything just stopped. No more magazines, which I really like, no correspondence about the Club, nothing.
                  So, what happened to the Club? What happened to the Lifetime Members that paid for their Lifetime Memberships?
                  Zip, nada, not a word of anything else from this organization. Who does that to the hard working, American, fishermen and fisherwomen, without any explanation ?
                  Why hasn't the Department of Justice looked into this and dealt with it in an equal justice under the law way? I saw a YouTube video of Steve Park., the top guy, say that there's over 440, 000 members for life already. Sure, that was a while back. What happened with this group? What happened to me?
                  I guess I am screwed by this group, and the justice system, but I'm going to find out more. This should be a class action against the North American Fishing Club.

Lifetime membership

North American Fishing Clublife membership

I want a refund for my life membership. I paid for a NAFC life membership and nothing remains of what I paid for. I want my money back from this scam organization. There was no notice that this company was going away or that the services we paid for would just vanish without notice. That is a lot of money to STEAL from people without any kind of repercussions and this is completely unacceptable.

North American Fishing Clubclub membership

I am not complaining about the club, but have a question as to how I can receive information about my life membership. I am a life member, but several years ago i became unwell and lost all that i had and am now just getting my bearing back. I mis the magazine and information that i once had. i have moved from my last address and would like to hear from the club.
                      William Baird

North American Fishing Club — north american fishing club / life membership

This is Scott Dolatowski I have not heard from this company in a long time! You guys owe me! I paid for the...

North American Fishing Club — life membership

I got magazines and test products nothing big when I was an annual member so I decided to become a life...

North American Fishing Club — lifetime membership

If anyone starts a class action lawsuit, count me in! I became a Life Member in March, 1997. Haven't heard a...

North American Fishing Club — lifetime membership

This is David Penton I payed for lifetime membership and have not gotten any communication of any kind and...

North American Fishing Club — not receiving my life membership benefits

I paid for the life membership about five years ago I stopped receiving the benefits about a year later. I...

North American Fishing Club — life membership

I paid for a life membership twenty some years ago .. I've been a member since 02/89 ... Paid annually for...

North American Fishing Club — life member=forget about you

I became a life member many years ago, and all of a sudden they just quit sending magazines or anything for...

North American Fishing Club — unethical behaviour...

My husband bought a Life Member several years ago. He got some gifts and no chance to test new products. The...

North American Fishing Club — lifetime membership paid in full with no benefits received

My husband is a lifetime member with dues being paid in full for several years. They have not sent any...