North American Fishing Club Logo

North American Fishing Club

Having problems with North American Fishing Club?

North American Fishing Club reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 22, 2007. The latest review Life membership was posted on Oct 20, 2021. The latest complaint Lifetime member rewards was resolved on Jun 25, 2021. North American Fishing Club has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 54 reviews. North American Fishing Club has resolved 11 complaints.

North American Fishing Club Customer Service Contacts

P.O. Box 3516
Minnetonka, Minnesota

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with North American Fishing Club Customer Service. Initial North American Fishing Club complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for North American Fishing Club above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about North American Fishing Club. Discuss the issues you have had with North American Fishing Club and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

North American Fishing Club Complaints & Reviews

North American Fishing ClubLife membership

There is no more NAFC or any other membership club. NAFC went out of business/bankrupt. Scout Media, formerly The North American Outdoor Group and the North American Membership Group (NAMG), was an American media company, specializing in membership clubs and related magazines. Since 2007 it has been owned by the Pilot Group, a private equity firm run by Robert W. Pittman.[1] In 2013, NAMG acquired Scout.com.[2] NAMG combined with Scout.com to form Scout Media. Pilot Group lost control of Scout Media to a group of Russian investors.[3] Scout Media filed for bankruptcy in 2016; it was acquired by CBS Sports Digital in 2017

North American Fishing ClubLife membership

I was a Charter Member, Life Member and Trophy Life Member of the North American Fishing Club. I can't remember the last time I heard from them; it has to have been at least seven years. I haven't received any magazines since I complained about them being bundled with North American Hunting and some soldier of fortune/mercenary wannabe groups. I haven't received any products to test or any of the other premiums that supposedly came with my high level of membership. They apparently have discontinued te NAFC Catch and Release program after continually downgrading it over several years. Do you have any answers to this mystery? It's almost as if they were abducted by aliens or went into witness protection.

3 Responses

• Mi
        Missy Marie Smith Sep 28, 2021

I don't know what is going on with this company. Paid this company over 200.00 they sent about 8 months of magazine. My husband is supposed to be a lifetime membership. Can not get a hold of them. He has been aaking me to get a hold of them and find out what is going on this this company why is he not receiving any this if he is a lifetime and he paid all that money. Someone needs to reach out to me.

Ham Radio KY4IF Oct 20, 2021

@Missy Marie Smith NAFC went out of business/bankrupt Scout Media, formerly The North American Outdoor Group and the North American Membership Group (NAMG), was an American media company, specializing in membership clubs and related magazines. Since 2007 it has been owned by the Pilot Group, a private equity firm run by Robert W. Pittman.[1] In 2013, NAMG acquired Scout.com.[2] NAMG combined with Scout.com to form Scout Media. Pilot Group lost control of Scout Media to a group of Russian investors.[3] Scout Media filed for bankruptcy in 2016; it was acquired by CBS Sports Digital in 2017

North American Fishing ClubLife time member ship

My name is Jeffrey Martin became a life member years ago and just quite getting anything from you I'm a trucker and drive over the road gone one to two weeks at a time just kind of forgot about my membership I live in English Indiana and would like to know what happened, my email is [protected]@gmail.com would like to hear back from you on this. I liked your magazine just not sure what happened

Respond

North American Fishing ClubPaid membership, nothing in return.

My son was A US Marine pilot. He was killed on in April 10 2010. He left behind a daughter he never saw. Just recently I finally had the courage to look through his things. There I found a limiter edition Pinacle Extant metal reel and Daiwa Procaster rod both new and a paid lifetime membership to NAFC in my name. He died and never had the chance to give them to me personally. I mourn every day that he was cheated out of life. Now I come to he has been cheated after his death and service. I will be glad to join the suit.

North American Fishing ClubLifetime membership

No membership number given, only a Certificate of Life Membership effective 5/17/2010. Have not received any communication within the past 8 years from the North American Fishing Club. I have never received any products to test since joining North American Fishing Club. I would have enjoyed testing products for the North American Fishing Club if given the opportunity.
          I feel this was a scam and am disappointed.
          I am requesting a refund of my dues.
          My new address is 750 Waxwing Dr., Mandeville, LA 70448.

Lifetime membership

1 Response
              Ham Radio KY4IF Oct 20, 2021

Good luck with that, since the company went bankrupt in 2016 and is no longer.

North American Fishing ClubLifetime member rewards

Was promised with a lifetime membership to receive the following which has not happed at all.
            1. north American fishing magazine with fishing club journal

Lifetime member rewards

RESOLVED

v

North American Fishing ClubMy lifetime membership

Yes My name is Robert Cancel my life time Membership is 049068 been a member since 1996 they were good for a while sending me books and free gifts but all of a sudden it stopped.
              I haven't heard anything from them in a long time thought they might have not have my new address well here I am wondering what's happen to them now I find out they ran with our money what can you do for me. My email is [protected]@gmail.com I'm living in North Carolina now was in New York Hope things will be solved. really hope it just a setback. they were really good I even have the life time belt buckle.

North American Fishing ClubNot a complaint

I've been a trophy life member since march 2004. I moved to paradise and lost everything including a boat and 28 fishing poles and reels. My new temp address is 1111 railroad ave, Yuba City ca, 95991 member ship # is [protected]. Can you please replace the pole you sent me and all my tackle. Thanks, James R. Glucksman

North American Fishing Clubmagazine

I purchased a Life membership from the North American Fishing club
                  30 years ago.. I received my leather jacket. However, for the last 18 years I have not received my monthly magazine! I have tried to communicate ... to no avail!! I also purchased the Life membership to the North American Hunting club.. I have not received their magazine either!! No one seems to care.. I would like to be made whole!!
                  Wallace Heinonen

North American Fishing ClubLife member and have not received what was promised

I've been a life member for several years I believe it started in 1994 I received a couple of fishing items a patch but nothing else that I was supposed to get like the magazine. I received a Daiwa rod and reel the top piece of the rod broke and I cannot find to place to get another one. I've tried to contact North American Fishing Club but cannot get through

Life member and have not received what was promised

North American Fishing Clublife membership

Defaulting of all benefits without refund. Classless organization that eroded all benefits promised then disappeared leaving the paying customers high and dry. Every single paying customer should receive a full refund. I would like my money back along with an apology from the scammers (SCOUT.COM) who bought this company out and flushed us all down the toilet like dead goldfish.

North American Fishing ClubLifetime membership

I just recently checked my checking acct trans and noticed a $36.00 withdrawal for a US24/7 Sport San Francisco purchase. I called the company to inquiry about it and was informed, it was a subscription payment for North American Fishmen. I informed the agent, I purchased a lifetime membership, years ago. Why were they billing me. He just said, "He knows nothing about that program.and If I wanted to cancel my subscription?" If there is an ongoing litigation going against NAF, please include me in.

North American Fishing Clubmagazine

I became a lifetime member in 1997
                          Have been unable to get a hold of someone.
                          I have not been receiving my magazine
                          My new number is [protected]
                          My member number is 091392
                          My address is 2060 E Co Rd 650 N, Carthage Il 62321
                          May have had a mix up in the mailing address and the magazine was returned.
                          Would appreciate any help in getting this magazine back I miss this magazine
                          My wife's email is [protected]@yahoo.com

North American Fishing Clubsatisfaction

I paid for a lifetime subscription but never received my free gifts and monthly magazines? I would've loved getting the free gifts it promised. How I found out about this organization from a North American Fishing magazine. It said I could be life time member when I paid the dues and recieve free fishing gifts. I tried every way to contact them by phone, websites and other magazines. I just want what they promised.

Member number [protected]
                              I paid the price for a Lifetime Membership, and now what? In the beginning, I really liked it. Later on, I started getting things in the mail I didn't want or need. The bill for these items came with a hefty return price if I didn't want or need any of these.
                              I complained in 2011, and then everything just stopped. No more magazines, which I really like, no correspondence about the Club, nothing.
                              So, what happened to the Club? What happened to the Lifetime Members that paid for their Lifetime Memberships?
                              Zip, nada, not a word of anything else from this organization. Who does that to the hard working, American, fishermen and fisherwomen, without any explanation ?
                              Why hasn't the Department of Justice looked into this and dealt with it in an equal justice under the law way? I saw a YouTube video of Steve Park., the top guy, say that there's over 440, 000 members for life already. Sure, that was a while back. What happened with this group? What happened to me?
                              I guess I am screwed by this group, and the justice system, but I'm going to find out more. This should be a class action against the North American Fishing Club.

Lifetime membership

North American Fishing Clublife membership

I want a refund for my life membership. I paid for a NAFC life membership and nothing remains of what I paid for. I want my money back from this scam organization. There was no notice that this company was going away or that the services we paid for would just vanish without notice. That is a lot of money to STEAL from people without any kind of repercussions and this is completely unacceptable.

North American Fishing Clubclub membership

I am not complaining about the club, but have a question as to how I can receive information about my life membership. I am a life member, but several years ago i became unwell and lost all that i had and am now just getting my bearing back. I mis the magazine and information that i once had. i have moved from my last address and would like to hear from the club.
                                  William Baird

North American Fishing Club — north american fishing club / life membership

This is Scott Dolatowski I have not heard from this company in a long time! You guys owe me! I paid for the...

North American Fishing Club — life membership

I got magazines and test products nothing big when I was an annual member so I decided to become a life...

North American Fishing Club — lifetime membership

If anyone starts a class action lawsuit, count me in! I became a Life Member in March, 1997. Haven't heard a...