Synapse Group / Magazine Customer Service Logo

Synapse Group / Magazine Customer Service

Having problems with Synapse Group / Magazine Customer Service?

Synapse Group / Magazine Customer Service reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 21, 2009. The latest review Unauthorized credit card charge which is recurring was posted on Sep 7, 2020. The latest complaint didn't receive anything from them! was resolved on Feb 09, 2013. Synapse Group / Magazine Customer Service has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 44 reviews. Synapse Group / Magazine Customer Service has resolved 7 complaints.

Synapse Group / Magazine Customer Service Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 755 8550 (Customer Service)
225 High Ridge Rd
Fri9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

Synapse Group / Magazine Customer Service Complaints & Reviews

Synapse Group / Magazine Customer ServiceUnauthorized credit card charge which is recurring

I reported on [protected]@11.22am my case number sfo7524488 as of this date I have had no reply. I was told I would hear back in 2 business days.. The charge was made to my debit account $44.00 which would be recurring. I would never pay $44.00 for any magazine and certainly not an ongoing amount. If this is not removed from my debit card, what other options do I have? The date he charge was applied was 8-1-20. If you need any further info please email me

Synapse Group / Magazine Customer ServiceMagazine subscription

I ordered magazines from this company and have not received them. I contacted an agent and she assured me she was changing my address. Another customer service agent during a chat got my information and then disconnected immediately after giving them my address. I want to get refunded. They are charging my checking account for Martha Stewart Living, Living and Sports Illustrated
    Jennifer Evans
    2254 Ramsgate Dr
    Henderson NV 89074

Synapse GroupFour (4) unwanted / unsubscribed / unauthorized charges for magazine subscriptions

I vaguely remember accepting "free" magazine subscriptions and I don't even remember the month. I happened to be checking my accounts and noticed that my paypal account had over $180 in magazine subscriptions. I called the phone number associated with the subscriptions and could the voice on the other end was not audible; the voice was grossly distorted and because of the foreign language, I could not understand everything that was being said. I want these subscriptions cancelled immediately with an immediate refund for ten (10) months of the four (4) subscriptions!!

Synapse Groupcancel magazine subscriptions

I have a magazine bundle subscription through SynapseConnect, Inc. And I can't find out how to cancet the scubscriptions. My subscription ID is
        [protected]. Could you please tell me how to cancel this? the subscriptions are for the following magazines: Cosmopolitan, Health, Good Housekeeping, All Recipes. Could you please give me information on how to cancel this subscription?
        Thank you.

Synapse Groupmagazine subscription

After trying to call the telephone # : [protected], which does not work, to cancel the three magazine mentioned on the, (TWO), subscription post cards received in the USPS, mail I write.

Subscription ID: # [protected], - Kiplinger's Personal Finance Magazine

Subscription ID: # [protected], - Country Living, Field & Stream, Outdoor Life.

Discontinue these Magazines, Cancel the three subscriptions mentioned above.

Sincerely,

Rodrick Glenn
          1660 W. Bird of Paradise Trl.
          Cochise, AZ [protected]

Synapse Group / Magazine Customer Servicecustomer service

I called to end my subscription. both on the automated call and with the operator named Dan, I am given a trick or fed question.
            Congratulations. the magazine (i want to end the subscription for) is part of a selection for a discounted 1 year for $2." WOULD YOU LIKE TO END YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AND BEGIN THE NEW ONE FOR THE DISCOUNTED RATE? JUST ANSWER YES OR NO."
            if i say yes, i do not end the subscription, and most likely get charged for the old one. if I answer no, i continue with the old subscription that I called to end.
            Dan on the phone snickered when I called him on it.
            Rude, condescending, evil scam art.

Synapse Group / Magazine Customer Servicefull refund not received for unauthorized charges to credit card for unauthorized mag subscriptions

March 28, 2019 my bank acct showed two unauthorized, unexpected charges to my credit card: (1) 59.00 for "tme*86755x*rollingstn - 866-449-8742ny and (2) 42.00 for
              Tme*1s37w5*marthastewart - [protected]. Apparently for a rolling stone magazine subscription and a martha stewart magazine subscription. I never requested nor authorized these subscriptions. I never received information from this or any company informing or requesting subscription information for these products>
              In a previous yr i'd been contacted for a trial subscription for the 2 magazines at 2.00/1 yr, to which I had agreed. I had not been contacted for renewing these subscriptions, which I did not wish to renew. I called [protected] on 3/28/19, requesting to cancel both subscriptions, as I did not want them, and had not authorized charges to my credit card! I spoke first to an automated phone service, which stated it was canceling the subscriptions and refunding my money. I called right back a second time to verify (I thought) and spoke w/a live person, apparently from overseas, and was told the magazines were cancelled and I would be given a full refund. I was given the following reference number: rolling stone & martha stewart mags ref # [protected]. The second time I called back, speaking to a live person (who was overseas in india or philippines), to verify the cancellations/refunds, I was given the reference #: [protected]. On 3/29/2019, I checked my credit card account, and found that I had not been given a full refund, but instead was charged 9.83 (partial refund of only 49.17) for rolling stone magazine; and charged 8.40 (partial refund of only 33.60) for martha stewart magazine. I did not authorize a subscription to either magazine, and did not authorize these charges to my credit card! I need to have the full refund on both those unauthorized subscriptions! Synapse group inc/tme magazine customer service owe me 9.83 + 8.40= 18.23 back to my credit card account. I made it very clear that in order for me to ever consider subscribing to any of these publications, I would need to receive prior notification/request; this did not occur. I did not want to receive these subscriptions — and especially not at those prices.

Synapse Group / Magazine Customer Service3 magazine subscriptions

Called [protected] (magcustomerservice.com) to cancel 3 subscriptions, and was given what I presume is a verification code for only one of these. I am afraid I may be billed for a continuation of the other two, and will write again if that should occur. I said very plainly that I wish to cancel all three.

For the National Geographic, I was given this number: [protected]

For the National Geographic Traveler and for Bon Appetite, I was supplied with no number whatsoever.

Synapse Group / Magazine Customer Service — small portions tenders and fries

I'M from out of town and I usually don't shop at this dairy queen today I decided to try the tenders meals I...

Synapse Groupmagazine order from airline miles

Filled out the Synapse Group form properly, submitted it to receive People Magazine. I never received the magazine. I have contacted them several times, they cannot seem to "find my order, " and have intimated I lost my miles over this.
                  When I request help they say they must "escalate it."
                  I ordered the People Magazine in JUNE and it is now SEPTEMBER.
                  They are awful. Do not recommend them.

Synapse Group / Magazine Customer Service — modern attitude and rudeness

I went in the Hazzlehurst store and the credit card machine was down and the cashier that checked me out wa...

Synapse Group / Magazine Customer Service — customers service

I walked into a Circle K here and Myrtle Beach South Carolina off of 501 and Robert Grissom Parkway I had the...

Synapse Group / Magazine Customer Serviceshopping

I just had to say something about the Des Moines Iowa location located on University next to medicate I just have to say it is some horrible customer service I was there tonight around 956 I was shopping around and I was kicked out lady came up to me telling me that I needed to leave that it was closing time I told her well I'm shopping she said no it's time to go and just stood there and then followed me into I got to the cash register by the time I was cashed out it was it was 958 so why is she kicking me out of the store if the store doesn't close until 10 I don't understand that I just felt like it was Horrible customer service I hate that store I cannot stand that store but I live right by it so I have to go there but I'm definitely not going back up there .

Synapse Group / Magazine Customer Service — I want all 4 magazines cancelled and a $61.00 refund

On Feb. 6, 2018 As a gift for a survey that I filled out I was rewarded with 4 magazines; People, Money...

Synapse Group — "auto renewal postcard"

1-20-18 Received postcard announcing savings for magazines - which normally i would toss. But some thing...

Magcustomerservice.com — unauthorized magazine subscription

I had ordered one year of Better Homes and Gardens on magazines.com a year ago. I did not renew. But then a...

Magcustomerservice.com — automatic billing to my card

Originally I paid for the magazines with Delta Air miles. Then the next year they told me I could get the...

Synapse Group — about the way they empty my bank account of $90.00 dollars without my permission!

I never even got a card, the postal service in my town is a joke, half the time my mail is in somebody box...

Synapse Group — synapse group inc magazine subscription

in 2014 My husband ordered a 3 magazines through a co-worker's son's school fundraiser. After a few...

Synapse Group / Magazine Customer Service — magazine cancellations

Hi After multiple attempts, I believe I was able to cancel New York Magazine Sport...