Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Logo

Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia

Having problems with Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia?

Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 999 6518 (Living Subscriptions, USA and Canada)
+1 800 950 0019 (Weddings Subscriptions, USA and Canada)
+1 212 827 8000 (Head Office)
601 West 26th Street
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Customer Service. Initial Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. Discuss the issues you have had with Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Martha Stewart Living OmnimediaCast iron enameled 6 qt pot

Had purchased Martha Stewart 6 qt cast iron enameled pot at Macy's. After the first use in the oven the enamel chipped off the lid into the food I was cooking. I cannot use the pot anymore. I tried to call Macy's customer service, who told me that I should contact Martha Stewart company. The customer service phone number for Martha Stewart is only for the magazine subscriptions. Customer service at magazine subscriptions gave me a [protected]@marthasrewart.com email for contact re defective items. I sent them two email messages, a did not receive reply.

Do not purchase Martha Stewart cast iron pots - they are Chinese made garbage. I have Le Creuset cast iron French oven for over 30 years, use it all the time, and nothing ever happened to it.

Martha Stewart Cookware10 inch culinary nonstick frying pan

This frying pan came in a cookware set. I got this in December 2019. The 10 inch nonstick pan is completely burnt inside even though I never burn my food the bottom of it is completely greased out looks like it just leaks out of the bottom. I would like a replacement frying pan for this. I can send pictures of what it looks like I can send a picture of the bottom. That's all I'm asking for not even one year old yet and ruined. The 12 inch frying pan is fine as is all of the boiling pots that I've got in that set. This is the only pan that is completely ruined and I don't know why

10 inch culinary nonstick frying pan

Martha Stewart Living Omnimediacookware

my cookware is to be non stick and it definitely was in the start and then not even pithing 1 year the pans were sticking and the pan was stripping the top coat on the pan. The outside is the turquoise blue and I have the 10 piece set. I would like either a new set or a refund as I feel what I spent on this set it should not be happening.
      The outside of the pans are black and burnt looking as well which Ive never burnt them but everytime I use them they go black

Martha Stewart Living Omnimediamartha stewart seal harbour bathroom vanity

I loved this product when I saw it online, I put new knobs on and I thought it fit perfectly in our new Guest Room. Yet, somehow within a year how is it possible for this much damage and wear in a bathroom we barely use? The damage to the vanity that is in a guest bathroom with zero humidity, demonstrates what a poorly constructed vanity Martha Stewart has put on the market????
        This is horrific, and I pray that you will either get us a new product or reimburse us as this is unbelievable.

martha stewart seal harbour bathroom vanity
        martha stewart seal harbour bathroom vanity

Aug 06, 2019

Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia — martha stewart copper tea kettle

I purchased Martha Beautiful Copper Tea Kettle and it was Beautiful until I started using it. Then is turned...

Jul 23, 2019

Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia — frying pans

Hello, I purchased these frying pans for my mother-in-law who lives in our home in an Inlaw suite. She cook...

Oct 25, 2018

Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia — customer service phone rep for living magazine

Hello. My name is Gina . I have been a customer of Martha Stewart Living Magazine for several years now as it...

Oct 15, 2018

Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia — enamel cast iron pot damaged my cook top

I purchased Martha Stewart enamel cast iron pot in summer 2018. I only used it 2 times. The last time I used...

Winnipeg
          Sep 12, 2018

Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia — patio rocking chairs

Bought a set which came with two chairs this was a few years ago nice that was not cheap. I had to family...

Sep 02, 2018

Martha Stewart — martha stewart dutch oven

I have a Martha Stewart Dutch oven pot. Color is green. I have not used a lot but looks like it has been...

Martha Stewart Living Omnimediawebsite, blog, and newsletter access disrupted

We are US citizens, but are currently living in Germany as expats. We suddenly have no access to any website, newsletter subscription, or blog. When we try to access the website we receive an error message, but no explanation at all. This is frustrating, but also terrible customer service. We have been excellent customers of Martha Stewart media, products and publications for over 45 years!
          Please get in touch with us, give us information, an explanation and reinstall service.
          our email address is: u.[protected]@gmx.de
          Sincerely
          the Rapp family

Feb 19, 2018

Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia — metallics paint

Dear Service Representative- After purchasing our new home in Winter 2011, My Family and I were simply...

Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia — pre lit 6.5 foot frosted tips christmas tree

After spending a whopping 100.00 for a Martha Stewart Christmas Tree only to have half of the lights blow...

Martha Stewart — enamel coated cast iron pot

I purchased the item wanting a good quality non stick pot to cook in. I wanted the copper pot, but my husband...

Martha Stewart — martha stewart collection exclusively for macy's baking dish cracked in oven

I purchased a 9x13 baking dish from Macy's a year or so ago. It is from the Martha Stewart Exclusively for...

Martha Stewart — 7.5 prelit xmas tree

I bought it last year and it worked great.took it out this year Decorated it with my 6 year old autistic...

Winnipeg

Martha Stewart10 piece glass bowl set

Purchased the 10 piece glass bowl set in July. This past weekend the larger bowl was taken out of the cupboard and placed on the counter. 5 minutes later it shattered into 100's of pieces. Luckily no one was hurt!! My 18 month old granddaughter arrived shortly after, thankful she wasn't there when it happened!Tried calling customer service, but was not successful!

10 piece glass bowl set

Martha Stewart — martha stewart living magazine

This morning Thursday 08/23/2017;I [protected]@yahoo.com received in my inbox a message that was either a...

Martha Stewart — martha stewart collection food storage glass container set 16 piece

I purchased this set about a year ago, to use to bring my lunch to work. Today while heating up my lunch, the...

Martha Stewart — radiant day 9 piece queen bedding set

Hi, I had bought the above bedding set for my daughter who lives by herself as she absolutely loved it. She...