Atlanta Journal Constitution [AJC] Logo

Atlanta Journal Constitution [AJC]

Having problems with Atlanta Journal Constitution [AJC]?

Atlanta Journal Constitution [AJC] Customer Service Contacts

+1 404 526 2277 (Retail Sales Hotline)
+1 800 933 9771 (Print / New Subscriptions)
+1 855 554 8289 (Digital Subscriptions)
+1 404 526 7003 (Newsroom Contacts)
223 Perimeter Center Pkwy NE Fl 5
Thu6:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri6:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Sat7:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Sun8:00 AM - 1:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlanta Journal Constitution [AJC] Customer Service. Initial Atlanta Journal Constitution [AJC] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Atlanta Journal Constitution [AJC] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Atlanta Journal Constitution [AJC]. Discuss the issues you have had with Atlanta Journal Constitution [AJC] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Atlanta Journal Constitution [AJC]Delivery

I pay for a newspaper subscription for delivery Wednesday though Sunday. Every single week there is an issue with my delivery. I NEVER receive my delivery on the days that I am paying for. Every time I call in to complain, there's always an excuse regarding the carrier. Seems the carriers change weekly and supposedly my complaints get forwarded to the District Manager but nothing ever changes. This has been an ongoing issue for the past 13 months and I'm FED UP! This company SUCKS!!! the customer service is HORRIBLE and they never resolve the issue. Don't waste your money or time with AJC, they need to close their doors and go out of business!

Atlanta Journal Constitution [AJC]AJC Sunday news paper

The delivery person USUALLY throws our Sunday news paper into the sloping part of our yard...where there is a culvert. I am not physically able to walk without assistance. I am in danger each and every time that I attempt to get onto uneven terrain to retrieve the news paper. I have asked many times for the newspaper to be at least thrown into our driveway. I would appreciate that my request be honored. Thanks

Atlanta Journal Constitution [AJC]no saturday paper. why?

Today as well as last Saturday there were no papers at the neighborhood Kroger store I go to in order to purchase the AJC. Why? My husband and I look forward to reading your paper since it's the only local paper around. We use the internet for news, also, but it's good to have your paper to read. Please offer some assistance as to the reason. Many thanks.

S
        Sep 06, 2019

Atlanta Journal Constitution [AJC] — vacation stop/start

Thomas Snead 2452 Old Forge Court Marietta, GA 30062 I have tried every way I see to get to the vacation...

M

Atlanta Journal Constitution [AJC] — sunday paper delivery

Here we go again, 2 weeks in a row and 3 times within 1 1/2 months the Sunday paper has not been delivered...

Hoschton

Atlanta Journal Constitution [AJC]obituary: william allen moon

The obituary for my grandfather William Allen Moon that was put into the newspaper and online wasn't proof read before publicizing. There are so many typos in it. Absolutely absurd.

Also, the grandchildren were put in with the brothers and sisters. Grandchildren; Amanda Mae & Chris Cannon and Charles Poole.

Our family wants this to be republished at no cost due to the error of the AJC. The funeral home was even misspelled. Tim Stewart Funeral Home, not Tim Stew art Funeral Home. That's just one of many that are incorrect.

He had such an elaborate obituary written up, and this is a disgrace to his wishes.

Please contact me or my dad at your earliest convenience.

- Amanda Cannon [protected]) - Grandchild
        - Bobby Moon [protected]) - Son

B

Atlanta Journal Constitution [AJC] — delivery

It's 8:15 on Sunday morning. I'm still waiting for my paper. I don't understand why the...

Avondale Estates
          S

Atlanta Journal Constitution (AJC) — atlanta journal constitution will not stop delivering paper to my house

Since September 2017 I have been getting the AJC thrown into my yard. I have called them and emailed them...

Atlanta Journal-ConstitutionDelivery Service

Two mistakes this week. (1) On Oct18 they were supposed to deliver an AJC and a NYT; instead they delivered two AJCs. (The NYT came a day later after I called their circulation office) (2) On Oct23 (today) they were supposed to deliver an AJC and delivered a WSJ instead. Please tell them to improve their quality control. There is little point in paying for newspaper delivery when the specified paper does not come.

• El
              Ellen Hefner May 03, 2018

Why do you people even bother to have a complaint section when it appears you NEVER read nor respond to the people making the complaints. I have written and written trying to get you to STOP throwing your Evening Edge onto my property but you continue to turn a blind eye and deaf ear to any complaints. My only hope is that the Better Business Bureau will eventually put your paper and employees out of a job because you will not listen to anyone. In my opinion, the Atlanta Journal and all employees are a disgrace to the City of Atlanta and the state of Georgia.

Atlanta Journal-Constitutiondelivery problems

I am tired of the AJC carrier not delivering my Sunday New York Times about 1 out of every 4 Sundays. They have a contractual obligation with the NY Times to provide this service, but they do not do it consistently. I have contacted the NY Times many times about this, but they cannot do anything but email the AJC to ask them redeliver, but it doesn't have any effect--they never bring the paper. The NY Times has also asked the AJC to have the carrier contact me, but that has never happened either. The AJC has a very slipshod delivery operation, and they absolutely could care less!

Atlanta Journal ConstitutionDangerous Driver delivering papers

I was exiting my house with my dogs this morning at 7 AM and saw one of AJC's drivers speeding down my street backwards. He came within inches of hitting one of my dogs. I told him to slow down and turn around and go in the right direction and he totally ignored my request and kept backing down the street. There was plenty of room for him to turn around. He was driving a maroon sedan (couldn't get the license plate or make of the car). He was delivering in the Grant Park area. Please DO NOT let him deliver in this area again. I will also call in a complaint when your offices open tomorrow. There's absolutely no reason for someone to drive that way.

B

Ajc Reach — littering

The AJC REACH has been littering the sidewalks and streets of my city for many months now and I'm over...

C

Atlanta Journal Constitution / Ajc Reach — AJC REACH Polluting Neighborhood

AJC is littering Lakes at Cedar Grove subdivision with the AJC Reach solicitations despite residents'...