Better Homes And Gardens Logo

Better Homes And Gardens

Having problems with Better Homes And Gardens?

Better Homes And Gardens Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 374 4244 (Customer Service)
+1 515 284 3000 (Meredith Corporation)
1716 Locust St.
Des Moines, Iowa
United States - 50309-3038

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Better Homes And Gardens Customer Service. Initial Better Homes And Gardens complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Better Homes And Gardens above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Better Homes And Gardens. Discuss the issues you have had with Better Homes And Gardens and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Better Homes and Gardens — issue with a claim submitted but never received the refund - request sent 1/18/18

Claim Team, I mailed a Claim Form on 1/18/18 for an Item that I purchased at Walmart 12/22/17, a 3-Cube...

Better Homes and Gardens3 piece wax warmer

Hello,

This is my third time reaching out. I originally emailed the customer service number on the package and now I am trying to use this. I am very disappointed. I would love to replace this beautiful wax warmer. My email is [protected]@hotmail.com

Kyndal Lievano
---------------------------------------------------------------
Good Morning,

This is my second time reaching out and I am very disappointed that I haven't received any messages back. I have attached photos to show you how bad the warmer now looks since the paint has completely melted off. If I don't hear a response I will have to notify the better business bureau about this awful product and customer service.
———————————————————————
I received a Better Homes and Gardens botanical garden wax warmer 3 piece starter set as a wedding gift and I have been using it for the last 3 day. Yesterday I noticed that the paint was starting to bubble up on the lid and then eventually pealed completely off. I have many wax warmers in my home and have never had anything like this happen. I am very upset with this product as now the lid is ruined. I only run it while I am at work and now have to replace it. Will not be repurchasing this brand.

3 piece wax warmer
3 piece wax warmer

Better Homes and Gardens — 18.6 cup container upc [protected]

We have purchased several of these and of the many we purchased the lids of 6 of them have come apart, please...

Davenport

Better Homes and Gardens — better home & garden wax warmer

I am contacting you to complain about this product because I believe it is a danger not only to humans, but...

Better Homes and Gardensoutdoor patio set and gas fireplace table

I bought an outside patio set and an outside fire table. They're both [censor], while putting them together a lot of the holes didn't line up so I could put a bolt through them to secure the pieces together. Also some of the bolts were cut in half at the top so I couldnt screw them in place. The plastic wicker style design also covered the holes where the screws went, so i wasnt able to get screws in those holes. Better homes and gardens is [censor], no wonder they sell their products through Walmart. Walmart is the worse store ive ever been too.

Better Homes and Gardens — bed sheet set

I purchased a sheet set in late March from WalMart. The fitted sheet fits rather loosely on our new queen...

Better Homes and Gardensmetal and glass large lanterns

I bought 4 large lanterns and I got them home and all decorated and now they are junk because they have cracks in the glass that I did not notice when purchased and decorated so I can not take them back to the store. Very disappointed in these products at $14.99 each. What a waist of money now. The crack is in the same place on all of them. When putting candle in the lantern it expands.

metal and glass large lanterns

Better Homes and Gardenspatio furniture-hawthorne 4 piece conversation set-missing bolt & hardware kit.

Hello,
        I bought above Patio Furniture from Walmart Store @ 3827 on 03/14/2018, Walmart upc # [protected], item# [protected], I am genuine customer of Walmart & BHG. I am not complaining but unfortunately I do not received any Hardware kits inside the boxes like bolt, washer, nuts, plastic stand or wrench, I am not a technical person but it is looks like a whole Hardware Kits for assembling Patio Furniture is missing. I am glad if BHG send me Hardware Kits on below address ASAP, as I am so excited and happy to assemble it and put on my back yard patio.
        Let me appreciate BHG as it is so beautiful and strong Patio Furniture in Beige color, which I see in BHG-Walmart magazine and I bought it, I love it. I am just waiting for Hardware kit to assemble it.
        Jagjitsinh Rathod
        20611 Sapphire Lake Road
        Richmond Texas [protected]
        [protected]@yahoo.com

Please, update regarding Hardware kits on my email.

Jagjitsinh Rathod

Better Homes and Gardenshaven't rec'd mag or free gifts

On 1.15.18 I sent payment (check #141) for subscription PLUS free subscription for my daughter PLUS free gifts, supposedly to receive them in 3-6 weeks. Nearly 2 months later, nothing has arrived.

I would like to know when I can expect mags to begin arriving and the free gifts.

Thank you.
          Alison Osborne
          14097 Torrey Pines Dr
          Auburn, CA 95602
          3.14.18

Better Homes and Gardenscandle

This past Christmas I received a Spiced Pumpkin Pie Candle (18 oz) as a Gift from a friend.

Problem Is I only burned it for a few hours & the wick disappeared so it is still 85-90% un-used.

I scraped into the wax hoping to find the wick but to no avail so now I just leave cap open & get an occasional smell that it puts out.

It was a gift so I cannot return to the store as I have no idea where it was purchased for how much nor do I have a receipt.

Is it possible to have a replacement by your company? I am even willing to ship you the candle in question if I get appropriate box in which to sent back to you.

Thank you in advance for any consideration

Ana Tullio ... [protected]@comcast.net
            137 Robert Best Road
            Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234

Better Homes and Gardens — better homes and gardens candles

I usually buy yankee candles but decided against my better judgement to buy three candles of different...

Better Homes and Gardens — sheets

I have brought king size sheets from Walmart for 49.99 form better homes and garden. Those were the worst...

Better Homes and Gardensfluffy blanket twin ivory

BH47-[protected]
              [protected]
              68 inches wide 90 inches long
              My daughter in law purchased this blanket for my husband. We had to vacuum the floor immediately after opening due to fuzz. I have washed and dried 3 times. Still fuzz. I have tried to remove fuzz balls by pulling them off and the base of the blanket comes out with the fuzz. Please send replacement

Better Homes and Gardensfloor mirror

I purchased a BH&G floor mirror through Walmart. It has a nice frame however, the sticker on the mirror will not come off. It is truly glued to the mirror. It has been hours and I still cannot get the sticker completely off. I will be returning this mirror to Walmart and not buying this brand ever again. Worst ever! My hands are killing me from scraping the sticker with a razor. What were they thinking? Nothing has worked. Not soapy water, not glass cleaner, nothing.

Better Homes and Gardens — 23 piece prep & store kitchen set stainless steel limited edition

Im honestly so disappointed in this product. It looks cheaply made, there's burn marks in the metal, and to...

Oak Hill

Better Homes and Gardenscomforter set geometric stitching pattern

King size comforter. Washed it and dried per the tag. It's ruined. The cloth on the inside is all stuck together like it got glued. Will not come apart. Highly disappointed in your product. It also yellowed quite a bit in the wash. I haven't even had it for a week. If this doesn't get resolved, I will not be a return customer. Do I return it to Walmart or you?

comforter set geometric stitching pattern
                  comforter set geometric stitching pattern

Better Homes and Gardensdefective product

I purchased the "Better Homes and Gardens Teal Medallion 16 Piece Dinnerware Set, Dark Teal" in February 2017, and began using it in July 2017.

The dishes have been used very lightly over the past 4.5 months:
                    ~I am a single woman, 65 years old, and only rarely entertain dinner guests.
                    ~I do not have a dishwasher, so all dinnerware is washed by hand.
                    ~I'm vegan, so I don't use sharp knives to saw away at pieces of meat.

And yet, soon after I began using the dinnerware, the large platters began to show white scratch marks across the solid-colored central portion of the plates. More recently, dark blue lines have appeared. (See attached photo.)

A few days ago one of the platters has cracked after I placed it in a 250-degree oven to warm it--even though the set is sold as one that tolerates a 400-degree oven.

I'm extremely disappointed that a Better Homes and Gardens product has proven to be of such poor quality. Please provide a refund or replacement.

Thank you.
                    Jan Allegretti.

defective product

Better Homes and Gardensdecember 2017 magazine

I bought your December 2017 issue today hoping for Holiday inspiration.

Pages 106 and 107 are gorgeous. But, your magazine is primarily a vehicle for advertising that is designed to interrupt content to the extent that there is no concentration of theme. And the articles don't look much different than the ads. So, whatever impact you intended your reader to experience was lost on me.

I'll have to go searching for Christmas inspiration elsewhere.

[protected]@gmail.com

Better Homes and Gardenscurtain rods

I have been looking for the perfect rods for my bedroom. Over this weekend, I went to my local Walmart and finally purchased the rods that I've been looking for. Went home to be disappointed the find the rods had wood filler on the product. As if someone was just trying to ship it off. We would have exchange it but I was afraid to get another product the same way. Didn't think the company better home to have poor products! Please look at the picture.

Better Homes and Gardensbed in a bag

When I purchased this it was beautiful and the color was great for my room. I've had it about 2 weeks and it's so wrinkly and made so cheaply. The inter material is all bulky and it is cheaply made. I have alway purchased bhg products and I'm very disappointed. Everyday it seems to get more wrinkly and bulky. Anyway you can fix this problem? Thank you Wendy Gibson