Best Buy Canada — customer service (or lack there of)
Best Buy Canada
I bought a DVD from Best Buy, tried to watch it at home and it started freezing. Took it back wanting to exchange it for a working copy... the girl there then tells me i can't exchange it because there is a scratch on it, and that my DVD player scratched it. I told her i play tons on DVD's on my player and just played 2 that morning and nothing happened to them...
The girl then tells me that i must of scratched it myself! I said i didn't she then went back to the DVD player,I said no she then says 'well then YOU scratched it' by that point i was boiling mad and yelling at her that i didn't scratch the [censored]g DVD we went back and forth with this stupid conversation for at least a couple of minutes... i told her all i wanted is what i payed for a working copy of he DVD scratching it is pointless.
The manager comes in I was yelling at that point and tells her to give me the DVD and she then trys to tell him it is scratched and i shouldn't get it... In the end i got the DVD. I just want to know what kind of customer service they are taught there.
Went there again today to exchange a DVD i got as a birthday gift (i stopped shopping there) stood 25 mins in line with only 2 people in front of me... manager came back and forth but never thought of helping when i asked she pointed to the line i was already standing in at that point (the second time after i got another DVD for 30 mins).
More Best Buy Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product
- Best Buy - Will not answer their phone!
- Best Buy - refund delay for debit card purchase
- Best Buy - horrible customer service!
- Best Buy - headphones
- Best Buy Canada - No response to my e-mail
- Best Buy - laptop held hostage by the geek squad
- Best Buy - defective products - won't replace
- Best Buy - I swear geek squad is a joke