Best Buy Canada — Warranty fraud
My wife has finally made her last purchase from Best Buy. She bought a laptop computer for University, she paid for the "expertise" of the Geek Squad or what I like to call "rip off squad" most of these ###s can't even program a remote let alone your electronic equipment, they can't do anymore than you can, they just use BS intimidation hoping that you will dole out the additional $150 for set up and $280 for warranty. DON'T buy it READ the fine print, they WILL NOT do anything to help you. So anyways my wife bought a cell phone from best buy and yet again she PAID for WARRANTY, $240 on top of the cell phone purchase, now again I say READ THE FINE PRINT, in their extended warranty of cellular phones it states they will pretty much NOT cover anything that goes wrong with your phone. Now my wife purchased her cellular from best buy and is with a major provider, when she call them they couldn't believe what Best buy had done, the provider had a better warranty for far less and took my wifes old cellular and gave her a refurbished one and we haven't even bought their warranty, they were just happy to help.
More Best Buy Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of)
- Best Buy - Will not answer their phone!
- Best Buy - refund delay for debit card purchase
- Best Buy - headphones
- Best Buy Canada - No response to my e-mail
- Best Buy - laptop held hostage by the geek squad
- Best Buy - defective products - won't replace
- Best Buy - I swear geek squad is a joke