Bell Canadaterrible custumer service, unethical behaviour

C Sep 05, 2018 Review updated:

I switched to bell from rogers about a year ago because they were having a good promotion at the time. I had no issues from them until it came time to renew a new promo which was expiring on Aug 25. I had called a month in advance(beginning of Aug to avoid overcharges)in which I was told I would get a call back (it never happened). So I called again a few days later and was told to call on Aug 25 (when my promo expired) to look at other promos. So Aug 25 came I called and yet again was told to wait 5-7 days for a call back. Are you [censored]in kidding me!? I don't understand why they can't deal with you from the time you call. They then transferred me to the loyalty department because I was getting irritated so finally (after a very long discussion -__-) they were able to give me a new promo which would have totalled $147.86 (was paying $128 before) for 24months. So fast forward to Sept 5 when my bill came totalling $192.19...I called yet again this time to ask about the overcharge and was dealt with an extremely rude and incompetent agent. I was basically told that the charges are valid due to the expiration of the promo and that "I should've called to avoid these types of things". Really bud??...like really?. Their customer service is a joke. I shouldn't have to call more than once to get an answer and BELL, next time write your notes properly because YES I DID CALL 3 times actually so you can go back and listen to the recordings. BELL, you need to work on your customer service skills or you will lose all your customers. Now that I look back I completely regret leaving rogers...now i'm stuck in a contract with these people...lesson learned...

• Ka
    Katy de Volpi Sep 05, 2018

I wish to file a complaint regarding my problem with Bell Canada. It is now day 3 with no service at my home. No, phone, no TV, no computer. A repair person came Tuesday and stayed until 7 PM, connected a phone and claimed someone would be back at 8 AM the following morning. I waited all morning and when I phoned to confirm the appointment I was told no one was coming but that a supervisor would call. NO ONE called, NO ONE came and we are still without services. You know my monthly bill with Bell is over $600 for the three accounts I pay for my children and myself and for that amount I expect better service. I would at least expect to be contacted if an appointment was cancelled. I am furious at the way I have been treated. I have wasted HOURS on the phone. I await your reply to solve my problem.
    Katy de Volpi