Having problems with Be2?

Be2 Customer Service Contacts

+61 280 887 326 (Australia)
291, route d'Arlon
Luxembourg
Luxembourg - 1150

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Be2 Customer Service. Initial Be2 complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Be2 above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Be2. Discuss the issues you have had with Be2 and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Be2online dating service

I have been wanting to cancel my subscription from this service and whenever I think I have the correct email address to do this... It is sent right back telling me it doesn't exist.
I do not want to be charged for this any more... And am finding it very difficult to get a response to do just that.
I want some answers.
My email address for this site is [protected]@clear.net. Nz
I haven't been a member for very long... But am finding the site an absolute waste of time. So instead of being charged and after reading up about how dodgy the site is... Just want to cancel everything and move on.
Thanks
Please get back to me

U

be2 S.à.r.l. / be2.cl — Unauthorised credit card charges and unethical behaviour... Scam

Urgente - Último recordatorio de pago - su suscripción premium en be2 From: yyyyyyy To: atención al cliente -...

H

http://www.be2.hk — auto-extension of service, refund not made

The company automatically charged me for an extension of service for 3 months, which is absolutely against my...

P

www.be2.fi — pages in finland, the termination of contract made at their www pages

I made one month agreement by paying by credit card company. Contract was automaticly continuing until not...

Helsinki
    H

Be2 — subscription not cancelled

I have discovered in my JUNKBOX a swag of emails form a debt collector representing Be2, claiming that I owe...

R

Be2 — fraudulent withdrawal of my credit card

Upon joining be2, i was promised for the minimum rate of around $65 i could be a member for around 3mnths, it...

Be2dating web site

In July 2015 I enrolled in the dating site be2.ph Luxembourg and enjoyed the site and having made contact with several prospective partners and I decided to send an Email withdrawing myself from the site . A week or so later my profile and indeed all the contacts had been deleted . Great I thought . However on the 2nd of February I had deducted from my credit card account another subscription of NZ$ 359.40 . It is correct to assume that on the removal of my profile, and indeed the contacts within the site by be2, that the termination from the site had been accepted . What has happened is not acceptable and is considered an act of theft . My name is Colin Kelly and my Email address is [protected]@gmail.com and the web site was Premium www.be2.ph Luxembourg LUX Because the web site has been deleted I have no other information I hope this has helped and Thanks .

• Ne
        Neville George Aug 10, 2017

You people are a bunch of thieves I never gave you my account details and you took money out of my account without my knowledge your a [censor] mob of [censor] thief's as the comments before me he had the same problem put the [censor] money back you [censor]

Christina nguyen May 15, 2016

I did my profile long time ago. Maybe 2 yrs. i did the profile n never go back to check bcuz i knew with out paying. I cant read or send the msg. Some how on the 07/04/16. They took my money frommy credit $287.40. I dont kno where and how to get back. They r a cheater

Ana Maria Potocka Jul 23, 2017

@Christina nguyen jeden raz w zyciu zajrzałam na portal, i... przez 2 lata nikt nie kradł mi pieniedzy z kąta, do 21.07.17... info z bilingu bankowego wyrażnie mi mówi, ze dnia 21.07 zostały pobrane pieniądze opłata za korzystanie z portalu, z którego nie korzystam... złodzieje...

• Co
        Colin Kelly Feb 23, 2016

I have done this above

• Co
        Colin Kelly Feb 23, 2016

I along with most other users of the internet have a great amount of trust in the service that we all enjoy . Unreliable and indeed operators of services that are unreliable and tend toward dishonesty need to be told of their indiscretions so they can correct such activities . If they do not rectify their short comings then all other users should be alerted .

R

B2.com.au — dating service

B2.com.au is a dating service based in Switzerland. They are very difficult to communicate with and I never...

O

Be2 LLC — they didn't inform me and took money for nothing

I wanted to deposit my money into credit account and used the company Be2 LLC. I was shocked when I found out...

L

B2 Sarl*av www.be2.com. A Lux — being scammed out of money

I have checked out this dating website only out of curiosity about one month ago, but did not join or agree...

Toowoomba
      M

Be2.sg — www.be2.sg is scammer

I become member since September 2013 of be2.sg because of reference from my sister who lives in singapore...

Be2 Datingtaking money fraudulently

I signed up for a trial and after a couple of weeks I shut down my site. I got a message that they were going to take more money from me so I tried to go into the sit to cancel my membership but couldn't access it. After a few months they took a years membership out of my account so I sent them emails complaining and asking them to shut down my membership. They kept sending me messages to go into my account and close it. I kept telling them I couldn't get in without giving them my credit card details. I said I would pay them by pay pal up to the time they wanted money just to get out of it but they insisted I give them my credit card details. I realized I had paid for a year by them taking the money out in march this year. I still can't access my account with them and they are sending me money saying they are going to get a collections company involved. I sent them an email stating that since they took money out of my account this year I actually didn't owe them anything. No the sit tells me my email isn't recognized so I can't access my account. They are frauds. I have paid for a year and can't use the site.

mark young Mar 16, 2014

Hello, Please investigate this account as i Mark young did authorise this. This has been set without my permission. How do i resovle
          this? Do i have legal rights. They can keep the money but please cancell this immediately.

Sincerely Mark.

[email protected]

A

Be2 — theft, unethical practices, scamming

This site appears to aid and abet the action of on-line dating scammers. I was on this site and received some...

K

Be2 — fraudulently taking money

As have many other people I signed up for the trial membership & cancelled days later due to the terrible...

Brisbane

Be2 Au Rue De Beggentaking money without permission from my account

I joined this dating service via Facebook last year as it was free. However on 31 March this year $234 was withdrawn from my financial institution without my permission. I emailed them as soon as I discovered this. They replied saying they had not taken any money. I replied saying they had and including the name on my account statement identifying them. Am awaiting a response.

• Bo
            bomave02 Oct 03, 2013

My Uncle Carson just got an almost new silver Chevrolet Express Van blog link http://1url.com/nxoq

• Wo
            wozza saunders Oct 03, 2013

on the 24 of september an unauthorized credit card payment was made for the sum of $234 dollars and a $5 charge was made on the 25 of september i would like to have them reverised

Be2legal action threatened

I too have been caught up in the be2 deb tilting my card. I reversed the payment have contacted them on numerous time via the only avenue being email only to get the automatically generated response can't get an answer can't cancel they say I owe $294 and are threatening legal action. Has anyone actually had action taken against them. I ? Whether it is possible they aren't registered as a company in Australia. I rang fair trading... No help. Can anyone advise what to do or not do

Sasha13 Dec 31, 2015

Hi there I have received two threatening emails from Auel Whitte Thiel demanding payment from me. Anyone have advice on how I can deal with these con artists? Thanks

• Sc
              Scooby71 Jan 08, 2015

They are threatening legal action against me as well. I am not paying them and was forced to cancel my credit card. Auer Witte Thiel ? Is a crook and can kiss my sorry ### for being a fake website. They send me threatening emails and I report them as spam

• La
              Lanvenda Sep 17, 2014

The same here! I am a victim of be2 too! They charged me $270 on my credit card initially for 6 months in January 2014. I tried many times to cancel the membership / unsubscribe online and also by email, but my attempts were all unsuccessful. Then, in July 2014, they charged me another $270 for renewal of further 6 months. Then, I faxed to them and finally got cancellation confirmation for membership from them. Also, I went to my bank to complain about the unauthorised payment and cancelled my credit card. Luckily, I got payment back from my bank. Last week, I also got emails from be2 and they said I owed $291 and were threatening legal action.

I hope some government agency could deal with b2, so there would not be more victims. It is a fraudulent scam!

Be2 Datingunable to unsubscribe & they are billing

I signed up for free trial & then tried to cancel subscription due to the contacts that were coming through. I was not feeling comfortable or safe. I sent a number of emails advising that I had followed their instructions on how to cancel and delete subscription online but it was not giving me the option. I was then being replied to advising that I needed to send back a written letter or fax to cancel and that it had to be done in a certain time frame otherwise I would have to pay the full subscription. I advised them I could not do that as I am in a third world country living at the moment & they do not have faxes & previous letters I had tried to send never reached the destination. I advised then again on a number of occasions when they came looking for money that I had cancelled and now I am receiving debt collector emails advising I owe $186 euros. This is a massive scam & I have since found the same issues from others.

Be2 Dating Sitefraudulent company

I tried the $5.00 free trial not being aware of any automatic renewing system from be2.ca. I should be able to browse other members' files after I signed up. However, I still couldn't see members' profiles nor photos. As a result, I lost interest of checking it out regularly and finally I decided to cancel my membership after a week or so. I tried to cancel my subscription and of course the delay tactics were unbelievable, eg.couldnt even find the cancellation screen, when did got diverted, , auto -response emails from them which were totally unrelated to my questions. After many attempts and as time passes, I forgot about this website at all since I didn't receive any emails not only from members but also from their customer service personnel. Instructions on their website don't work and neither do emails.

After a month, when I checked my credit card statement, I found this suspicious transaction which I had no idea what it was. It turned out that be2 automatically renewed my membership and charged on my credit card. I didn't authorize the charge so I called my credit card company and claimbed my money back. I searched google about this dating site and found there are tons of similar cases out there. There are also victims acorss the continents that have been ripped off by this company. They all shared the same issue which is they can't find a way to cancel their membership and by the time they heard from be2's customer service it's too late to cancel and they was charged again.
              I was lucky that I was able to stop the payment and cancelled my credit card, but they are keep sending me emails asking me to pay off my outstanding amount or they will take legal action.
              I want to bring awareness about this fraudulent company to as much people as possible so there will not be many victims out there. When I searched this issue in the internet, the earliest complaint that I can find is dated back to 2008. It's been 5 years and this company is still existing and taking advantage of these people who are desperate to find their loves. I hope someone can put it to an end.

• Tu
                  Tusk 84 Apr 22, 2015

This so called dating site is a scam. You think you are paying for 6 months, yet they charge you over and above that cost.
                  Never use this site!

Be2 Datingmembership issue

I applied its free trail membership at first. It looked clean in the beginning, it provided a set of questions to evaluate your characters and gave score. When I finished register, it would provide a list of people that matches me. Here was the end of the free trail, each click after that would sooner or later prompt the message to subscribe their premium membership.

For instance, when I click people's photos, it was masked, and you could never really see how is the person looks like, unless, I subscribe the premium membership.

In the next few days, I received quite a few emails from be2 saying someone released their photos to me or sent email to me etc.. Of course, I would not be able to view these photos or read emails unless I pay the money.

I was curious after a few days, and I applied the membership for 6 months.

But, what I found out was, I could see the photos and read emails, but those who released their photos to me or sent emails to me were just happened to click my profile. If they did so, Be2 would send out a fraud email to me. And all the Be2 emails I received were others thanks me for releasing my photos to them! I did not release my photos to anyone at all! So I realized that if I uploaded a photo in Be2 and happened to click other's profile, Be2 would also notify that one I released my photo to her! You see the fraud? This fraud would make you think someone is interested in you. I got to know this by replying email to a few members, but they told me that they didn't release photos or sent any emails. So each click I or others did, would help Be2 to cheat someone else who registered.

Later on, Be2 changed its policy, if the other people didn't apply the premium service, these people's photo will always be masked until they pay the money.

I still kept receive Be2 emails telling me who's a good match of me, but what I found out was more than 50% of these people didn't exist in Be2 if I clicked the link in the email sent by Be2.

When I felt tired of its tricks, and by chance I noticed in my profile settings that the premium membership would be automatically extended and deduct money from my credit card, I decided to cancel my membership. But found out the link provided in its website didn't work. I sent email to Be2 to cancel, what I received were always auto-replies telling me to cancel in its website or by fax, however, the fax number was not provided.

Since I cannot cancel the membership, I have to cancel my credit card.

When my 6 months membership ended, Be2 sent me email as below:

Dear ...

The automatic renewal of your Premium Membership has failed due to a problem with your credit card/bank account. We have asked you to update your payment details in order to settle your account. Unfortunately, we are still unable to take any money from your credit card/bank account.

As there is a valid contract between you and be2, we will now take legal measures and hand this over to our collection agency. This may affect your credit rating.

For any questions you may have or any difficulties with paying this invoice, please contact us by writing to our customer service.

As it came with the meaning of threatening, I reported this to the local police as scam.
                I will keep update the story to see if Be2 comes with any new tricks.
                Meanwhile I googled by "Be2 Scam", and found out there were quite a number of people shared the same experience as mine and I believe it's a scam.

Be2online dating site scam

I signed up for a free trial and was automatically billed for a full membership. I ended up paying the full amount and tried to remove myself from the subscription on their web site. Unfortunately they make it impossible to cancel online through the same sign up process, and demand that you fax information about all your personal details (I assume this is so they can continue to harass you when you are unable to quit their service). The problems with this web site are well documented online as a simple search through www.google.com for be2 scams which will provide a wealth of information on how they are scamming people. Considering that the web site says it has 35 million subscribers this is very concerning. I am refusing to send my personal information to this company and have asked numerous times to be removed from the membership and would like them to stop harassing me. Thank you.

marilyn190 Apr 21, 2013

I am having exactly the same problem. I signed up for a month then cancelled following the confusing instructions on the web site and by e mail. They then took the money for a year's membership from my account. I sent numerous e mails and asked for confirmation of cancellation, which i never received. Now one year later I have received a collections agency e mail for $157. Despite numerous e mails, BE2 refuse to answer my questions. I have no intention of paying this amount as I only visited the web site twice 16 monts ago!
                      Has anyone else actually been taken to court ? I tried to enter the link for the collections agency but it would not work, which seems suspicious.