Having problems with Match.com?

8300 Douglas Ave STE 800
Dallas, Texas
United States - 75225-5826

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Match.com.

Complaints & Reviews

Match.comDouble Identity

Jane Allen from Madison, Wisconsin and Jane Clare from Madison, Wisconsin are the same person. Why can this be allowed? The first colored photo shows Jane Allen from Madison, Wisconsin when her age was in her 60's. The second black and white photo shows Jane Clare graduation photo from UW Madison went her age was in her early 20's. I have been told my other Match subscribers that Jane Allen will block her profile and use Jane Clare to view a person's profile, however the Jane Clare profile is also blocked from anyone's viewing.

Double Identity
Double Identity

Match.comOverpriced online dating website that offers no value

This overpriced online dating website is riddled with fake accounts, and I have yet to encounter a legitimate and authentic user.
    I requested a refund, but will unfortunately be stuck paying two more months for a service that offers no value or benefit to me.
    Perhaps lightening may strike now and then, but it certainly isn't worth gambling your hard earned money on.
    Save your money, time and self-respect and avoid Match.com like the plague.

May 01, 2020

Match.com — Brent cayavec

I am Louise Vallese, formerly Louise Crespo, the gentleman that has been posting all of the comments online...

Mar 30, 2020

Match.com — I have no current paid subscription for

I got a bill from, (Www.Match.Com/Bill [protected] Gb), for $167.99 on the 24th of Marh 20230, and I do not...

Match.comSubscription

Based on the other complaints, this same issue has persisted for years. I received an email offering a 7 day free trial to reactivate. On the first day I received hundreds of likes/messages but have not responded to any. The next day I receive a message that there is a problem with my account (match has blocked me?!) and to contact [protected]@support.match.com. When I tried resetting my password (even tho I was using the correct password) it said my account does not exist. I'm only concerned that my profile is still visible and of course it's been a day and haven't heard back. Extremely poor marketing and Operations. Never giving match another minute of my time.

Match.comblocked without explanation

I was a paying member at match.com for over ten years, then I was suddenly blocked, without explanation and without refund. i have found other males online with similar experiences but no females so i now wonder if there is gender discrimination taking place. I would be interested in joining a class action lawsuit if we can gather support for one...

• Fr
            Frank T Jul 19, 2020

Over ten 10 years on the site is inordinate. That is very bad luck. I would have tried something different 9 years ago. The block may have been a blessing in disguise.

Match.comlogging into match.com

Hi there

I created and paid for an account last night Saturday 12th October .

I tried to log in to my account on Sunday 13th October at 9am using my mobile and tablet which failed to log in on both devices.

I am now unable to access the website via my mobile or my laptop. I have checked my internet settings I have full internet access on both devices,

On my laptop the error message "unable to load"

Error message on my mobile " you are a few seconds away from great singles" this message has appeared for a few hours now.

If there is a problem with access to your website I would like a full refund.

Please respond to my enquiry with a satisfactory solution ASAP.

[protected]@gmail.com

Match.commy account

My username is lovingman2255. I paid for 6 months subscriptions and my account was blocked after 3 days. They said there is a problem with my account and I should contact the [protected]@match.com. I did but I got no respond whatsoever. Please I need you help me refund my money back. For the period of 3 days I spent on there, I can't find a single match because they're all robot

. They're scams please be careful.

my account

Match.comlocked out of my account

I want to cancel my account. However I'm locked out. At one point I got in long enough to change my password but can't open anything else. The matches I am getting occasionally are totally inappropriate. I cannot access my account to search or look at my settings or anything. I would like a refund of my money and my account taken down.
              My profile name is granny

Match.commembership fee

they blocked me as soon as I paid for membership. They said they reserve the right to cancel with out a refund. it appears they have done this many times to other customers. There is nonviolation of policy and they do not have to prove there was any violation. I would
                Like a refund. They sis not provide any service at all. They will not even communicate

Match.commet wife on match.com 2012/lied/married/violent, abusive and incarcerated in last marriage twice for domestic violence

I am very angry that i met this woman on Match.com, she has made my life a living hell, now i have a restraining order and had to have her removed from my home. She is a violent drug addict, already moved onto her next victim and we arent even divorced yet. She didnt even tell me she was married and had a restraining order against her last husband. She abused me in every category, verbally, phyically, psychological mind games, financially, spiritually...did i leave anything out??? She claimed to be a Christian. NOT!!!

Match.comonline dating

I would like to cancel my subscription to match.com
                    I signed up for one month, then followed the procedure to cancel. However, the website keeps telling me that it is being updated. This has happened every single time that I have tried to cancel and I have now been charged a further fee for a service that I do not want .
                    Please help me to cancel this subscription. I do feel that I ought to get my most recent payment returned, as it does feel like a bit of a con to not be able to cancel.

Match.comyou have me locked out of my account with no explanation

I have not been inappropriate on my account. I had not used it in a couple of years and thought that I would try to get back on to check out. Locked out. Please give a better explanation rather than
                      Dear dinelyria,
                      We received your inquiry requesting information about your Match account. Due to our privacy practices, we cannot disclose specifics about any Match account, including your own.
                      Please contact me with something other than the above. It looks like this is a common complaint that should be addressed. Please contact me. Thanks. Deb

Match.comcomplaint forum

I question this forum. I know one of the gentlemen who is mentioned in a complaint and the complaint is maliciously driven. There is no truth and the accuser used and slandered him by name. I don't find this forum just at all. I am not saying that some don't have legitimate complaints, but what about the person who is being slandered. The information (false information) is there and remains there.

Match.comamazon mistakenly cancelled my amazon card due to several unauthorized transaction. match.com should not have been deleted

An Amazon representative because Chase had noticed what they thought were bogus charges. being made on my debit card. In fact, they were correct in their assumptions. These charges were being made by some other dating sites that I had briefly checked out and their charges were not authorized. I desire to be reinstated on Match.com using another debit card. How do I go about it?

Aug 21, 2019

Match.com — fraud by attorney samuel kitchens texas attorney

Samuel Kitchens attorney Texas and Jeanette Teckman Texas attorney were forced to settle a major lawsuit that...

Match.comblocking my account when I travel abroad

Match.com consistently blocks my access to my account when I travel outside the US by detecting the IP address of the Internet connection I use. They don't ever disclose this policy to a customer when he/she signs up for an account. I have tried to resolve the problem by calling and writing to them several times, and they say they can't do anything. It stinks because I travel a lot and they refuse to give me extra time on my subscription when they block my account. They should be fined for not disclosing this to their customers up front I think.

Match.comdating site

Please unlock my account. Stop locking my account please. I have never misbehaved, lied or did anything inappropriate. And my email is [protected]@gmail.com. Match keeps locking my account; I don't know why they keep doing that. I have never behave inappropriately on the site. Please unlock my account please. Username is metcalif. Email is [protected]@gmail.com

• Dw
                                  Dweebs Sep 06, 2019

Gregg I have had the same problem. I have never done anything inappropriate on Match site. I'm a Christian. I hadn't been on in years and decided to check it out again. They won't disclose why I can't access my account, and they won't let me start up a new one using my email address. Silly to have to get a new email in order to get on a dating site. Too bad that they don't/won't explain.

Match.commatch.com

Match.com locked me out. I don't know why. I did not do anything wrong. My email is [protected]@gmail.com. This morning I tried to log on but it won't let me it's telling me to contact support. I just got on the site a couple of days ago and I paid for the subscription. I feel like Match.com just stole my money. Please unlock my account because I paid full for it already.

Match.comscam the payment from my credit card for two years

30/05/2019
                                  Wmv*WWW.MATCH.COM/BILL [protected] tx

I never used your service, I didn't even registered for any service with payment. Your company steal my bank card info from match. Uk. And kept take money from my account for more than two years.

Please refund my money, and call me

Transaction date