Menu
Be2
customer service contacts

Be2
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

297 complaints
88 resolved 209 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by Be2 customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Be2. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

+61 280 887 326
(Australia)
Australia
0 0

What is Be2’s email address?

Be2’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

Be2 website

What category is Be2 related to?

Be2 is related to the Online Dating Services category.

What are the social media accounts of Be2?

What is Be2's Facebook?
Connect with Be2 via Facebook at Be2

Overview of Be2 complaint handling

297 Be2 reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 26, 2008. The latest review Cancellation of subscription was posted on Apr 28, 2022. The latest complaint demand for payment when I didn't request a subscription was resolved on Feb 14, 2020. Be2 has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 297 reviews. Be2 has resolved 88 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Be2?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Be2 Customer Service. Initial Be2 complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Be2 above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Be2. Discuss the issues you have had with Be2 and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Be2’s complaints

M
12:31 am EDT

Be2 - Cancellation of subscription

I have tried to log in multiple times to cancel my subscription. Your organisation is forth coming and direct with debt collector but without providing real notice of subscription notification and renewal and ability to log in to cancel there after. Shameful. You will note in your system I have not logged in or used your site in well over 9+ months. Please cancel my subscription and my details ASAP. Miranda Cecich

C
11:52 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Be2 - Illegal deduction of monies from my bank account.

i subscribed to be 2 on 18 May 2016 with my profile name being Solly and i never went any further with this site. i never even finished completing the profile page and everything else. however i noticed on my bank account and i noticed that i have been charged since December 2021 until to date for a subscription fee of over 170 euro which i never...

T
5:37 am EDT

Be2 - Fraud misleading

My name is Ocu Tamara and I have bought the premium service for 1 Month since 25-th of February (on Be2 Romania). I was charged with the equivalent of £10. Since the site was useless anyway, I wrote them on the 23-rd March at 7a. m saying that I want to cancel my subscription and today, on the 25-th of March I was charged with £51! Although this is totally...

View 0 more photos