BDO Unibank — upon signing of home loan
I would like to inform you that I and my son went to your office yesterday, Nov 25 for signing of the housing loan of Hazel Yvonne C. Ferrer. I know that the signing of contract is schedule from Tuesday to Friday however before we went to your office yesterday I've sent an email to my contact person named Majella Trissa Mozo last week, Nov. 18 requesting to move my appointment from Nov. 26 to Nov. 25 since I have unexpected circumstances and coming from th province. But I didnt get any response from your end so I assume that's its fine to go. Also I tried calling your number but to no avail.
When I went to your office, Ms. Marjorie Co, one of your employee assisted us however she's very rude to me and it seems like she's not treating me as one of your clients. Even though I did not follow the normal schedule of signing, I expect that I should be treated well and be respected. When she entered in the waiting room she did not even greet us "Good Morning" and even told her name. Can you please coach her on how to treat your client?
Hoping for your action on this. Thank you.
More BDO Unibank Complaints & Reviews
- Banco De Oro Philippines - unauthorized withdrawals 
- Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank - credit card delivery 
- BDO Unibank - undelivered credit card replacement
- BDO Unibank - credit card delivery
- Banco De Oro Greenhills Branch - unfriendly employees 
- Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank - bdo
- Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank - unethical behavior/ discourteous bank teller
- BDO Unibank - slow process of transaction 
- Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank - credit card
- Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank - cash deposit