Banco de Oro / BDO Unibankcredit card delivery

L Mar 11, 2018 Review updated:

We have an issue regarding the delivery of the credit card.which i apply January 2 2018, and my card approved February and Last February 12, we received a text message that the credit card i avail will be dispatched for delivery from 2go but when i check the address its says that it will be deliver to 16 Mindanao Street signal village taguig city I called the BDO customer service same date (February 12, 2018) the we received a text message and i inform them that the address is not correct its should be deliver on house no.#5739 Maunawain Street BRGY Duhat Sittio 3 Sta Cruz Laguna Philippines then BDO Customer service they told me that they already update the billing address from the system and they escalate it i keep on following up February 15, 19, 21, 26 the status of my credit card delivery March 1 2018 we received text message again saying kindly contact the number that they provided for redeliver of my credit card we called them same date we received the text messages from BDO March 01, 2018 but until now I didn't received my credit card so i was hoping that my issue can be resolved and the credit card can be delivered in my home address.

• Vh
    vha Mar 19, 2018

I have the same issue with Lrahd. I applied my credit card first week of September 2017 and got approved on the same month i think its last week of September.I got so excited because it process easily.., And BDO texted me that my credit card will be delivered by 2go to the home address I provided but unfortunately 2go didn't locate my home address.So I called to customer service of BDO and I change the delivery address, I provided them my office address on 1st week November 2017 and keep on calling to the number they provided every now and then but they keep on telling it is for approval(the redeliver).It took almost 2 months to be approve and i thought it is already ready for redeliver and as the person i talked through the phone said expect the deliver by a week, but until now im still waiting...it is almost half a year now six months to be exact.It is so very disappointing.

• Al
    Allisa Roquid May 22, 2018

@vha Hi, nareceive mo na ba credit card mo? Ganyan din kasi sakin since April 10 until now wala pa.

• At
    attyjm Oct 09, 2019

Kamusta na po mga cc nyo? natanggap niyo na? nag request din ako ng delivery dahil hindi ko natanggap at ibinalik na kay BDO ng LBC. Sabi ng bdo nasa fulfuillment unit na daw. gaano kaya katagal bago madeliver sa updated na delivery address ko. haist.

• Bd
    bdo cc Jan 05, 2020

I have the same problem about the delivery of my credit card to LBC .Just asking why this courier (LBC) did not call the recipient first for the instruction or to locate the house easily before they get back to the shipper. just wandering why.
    Hopefully i can receive it this week.

• Da
    danielyn Feb 26, 2020

same here, same issue related my undelivered cc..it seems the problem is with LBC they didnt even txt or call the recipient unlike other courier..the last thing i know my shipment is with issue..

Charrymae Sep 01, 2020

Same experience.. June 2020 pa pabalik balik ang cc ko from bdo.. pero until now wala ilang beses na ako ngreqest s bdo.. Oati landmark ng house binibigay ko na.. Bkit bumablim... Bakit nd pwd pik up na lng, , , bakit nd nila tiatawagan ko txt ng receiver

Jagb Sep 27, 2020

@Charrymae Same here. I received a text message with tracking number of the delivery of my credit card last June 2020, nagfollow up ako for redelivery since failed ang first attempt ng delivery ng CC ko, now I received a text from BDO na failed ulet ang delivery although my tindahan sa bahay namen at walang LBC guy ang nagpakita sa amin. 3 months akong nag antay for redelivery ng CC

• Gg
    GG27 Oct 09, 2020

@Jagb Hi, same experience, since july wala pa rin yung delivery! Nakailang balik na. Kakainis LBC, dapat di na yan courier nila. Lalo na't credit card yan, mahirap na.

• Je
    Jenelyn Villanueva Oct 13, 2020

@Jagb Hello.san ka po natawag? Pwede mahingi number

may emjay Oct 20, 2020

Lbc anu ba😡😡😡😡
    Oct 19 attemp to deliver sabi not present daw ako ( impossible kasi maghapon ako nag wait)
    Oct 20 2nd attemp to deliver sabi house was close and no one was present ( impossible na naman nandto ako nag watch ng tv
    Sa 3rd attempt po kaya anu reason ba naman?
    2 days na ako absent for waiting pa 3rd day ko ng absent tom 😡😡😡😡anu na lbc