BB&Toverdraft fees

K

[ Please add me to the lawsuit]
Below is my first message to them. Hurting terribly over Bb&t Overdraft fees
-------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

First I want to say Thank you for any help in advance.

I need to discuss my account. It should be in the positive NOT the negative by any means. If you can look at my account please? I have NO means of Feeding my family, buying toilet paper, etc. I will have to go to a Church next for FOOD When I Have money in my account. I alone, need to survive and need Medicine for my Multiple Sclerosis and Epilepsy. I had the money transferred into the account with my savings account and a Cash App. I should NOT any of Charges

Katherine McLaughlin
Checking ends in ****
Savings ends in

Please, Help with this, I?m not sure if I turn all of these Bb&t charges under Fraudulent charges?I know the Computer System is set up for Customer Service only able to do so much. I also know that they have removed around a hundred on a iTunes computer mistake with a $1000 worth of overdraft fees.

Right now I feel really taken advantage of from Bb&t. I would not have a Negative $700+ on my account. I feel robed by the whole situation. All of my family banks with Bb&t and I have for many years. I would never imagine having these issues with my bank and having my family go days without.

Please Forward e-mail to the correct Associate or Management that is able to help if you can not.

Thank you again for any help you can be for my family.

Katherine McLaughlin

RESOLVED

• Gr
    Gregory Lynn Mouser Sep 19, 2018

I have been noticing that my bank account has shrunk considerably, and with all of the various fees being charged. I am so broke now that I simply had to stop using BB&T here in Bristol. TN and had to use another local bank, Please note the employees are very courteous and have tried to resolve my concerns... I am or was getting a Social Security monthy income of $472.00 since January of 2018 when I found out that each month, my squirrel money that I used to have saved to offset this pittyfull situation... I had money in my savings account but saw a monthly increase in fees..and had to apply to SSA for SSI which I am getting a wee bit more money on my other bank account each month $606.00 and very limited income resources.. If there is a Class Action Suit about the excessive fees... I would like to be placed and considered for my losses thru BB&T.

• Ro
    Rodney Burchette Aug 13, 2018

I agree [protected]%

• Ro
    Rodney Burchette Aug 13, 2018

I have been a customer with BBT for over 20 years. In the last year I have been charged over $600 in various fees. They told me my opt in/out status, was changed via computer, which DID NOT happen. They also have held automatic deposits until debit purchases have cleared so they can charge me more fees. I have called my local branch as, well as corporate. They are rude and could care less that I live paycheck to, paycheck as well as my power and water getting turned off because all my money went to fees. As soon as I'm able I will be going to another bank and using social media plus any complaint board I can find to, discourage anyone from banking here.