Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Banks Bank of America Unauthorized fraudulent charges denied!

Bank of America  -  Unauthorized fraudulent charges denied!

M
Author of the complaint
2:48 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

All my tax refund money has been wiped out! I have been waiting so long for my refund and finally when I needed it most to catch up on behind bills, all of it was wiped out! Lots of international charges all over the places and business names that is unknown to me. I reported to my bank of america while transaction was still processing. Because there were tons of charges that it became 3 separate claims. Just found out that 2 of the 3 claims was "not paid" status which states its denied!

It states on the investigation that "I" authorized it or a person whom I may authorized it had my permission! There no one I have authorized on my account period! And I didn't make any purchases!

I am so overwhelmed with this bank and this is the second time I let them do this to me! This time it's way too much money that I cant let go! I need my refund for my bills and families! I have kids too! I am not working and it's been hard! Please give me my money back! I trusted bank of america to protect my money.

Someone help me. There was nothing attach with my denied claim with any proof of my signature as stated or contract! This is wrong.

Update by Mae Saechao
Apr 19, 2022 7:38 pm

Update: 4/19/22

2 of 3 claims that totaled to $5683 has now been closed and I am accused that I "authorized " or someone I "authorized " on my account to use my money!

I don't know what to do away this point. I feel helpless and not even protected by my own bank that I trusted. I am asked to write a letter to request to re open my claim and give my explanation! Seriously? Is this how you treat all customers? Or is it just me? I contacted the bank and informed already of unauthorized charges! I tried googling who all these merchants are and they are no where to be found! So many international charges from ibanad, Singapore, Nigeria ' Mexico, with merchants that not real! How are Money taken from me all over the world? Please I have Bills that's backed up and pge about to shut off. I have kids and am looking forward to my tax refund that I waited so long to come and now it's all gone.

Update by Mae Saechao
Apr 07, 2022 8:26 pm

Forgot to add this was almost $8K! Someone help me please.

More Bank of America complaints & reviews