Bank of America Financial Centermoney out of my account with no one telling me where it went

P Jul 08, 2019

I have previously lodged a complaint with a woman Carrie called me leaving me a message about the prior complaint I lodged. She left a contact number (her direct number), in which I have been calling back several times a day trying to get back in touch with her. I keep getting a recording stating the "the person your trying to reach is unable to take your call at the time and does not have a voicemail set up. Please try your call again at a later time." This is not professional at all. I have had $197.33 taken out of my account. I am tired of the terrible customer service. I was initially told the money would be back into my account within 3-5 business days. Here I am 21 days later, which mind you it is an escalated case, with no type of information as to where my money is. I have contacted the company the money was suppose to go to, they received the money when I paid it, not when your bank deducted it from my account. Now that I have done some research, I am seeing there have been changes make to my monthly statements. They are not as they were sent to me. I am filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I have been with your bank for almost 11 years. I have read many complaints against your bank. I now wish I would have never opened an account with your bank. A lot of my monthly statements have been altered. This is not good customer service. I wish to speak to someone who gives a crap about their customers. You all cannot keep taking peoples money and jerk them around when they call to find out why. I have been told so many dates on when the money will be back into my account, and I still do not have it. I am now wondering just how much money your bank has taken from me over the years. I would have thought with having an account with a bank that my money would be safe and this is not the case, not at all. Please have someone, a legit person with a call back number that works call me. My name is Patricia Garris, my number is [protected]. I will be waiting to hear from a person who is supposed to care about customer service.

• Updated by patriciagarris · Jul 08, 2019

I need to have someone call me about this situation. I am filing a complaint against your bank unless someone calls me and I get the money back your bank does not seem to know where it went. This is the worse bank I have ever dealt with.

• Updated by patriciagarris · Jul 15, 2019

I see your bank sent me an employee warning letter. What is this for??? Your company should be able to determine what type of write up for your lame employees. I do not know what to do with this. I still have not received my money and still very unsatisfied. I have contacted the company your bank says has my money, and they have not received any money other than the one I paid with my debit card almost a week prior to you all taking this money out. VERY DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER!!!