Bank of America Financial Centerhorrible loan officer

I had just got turned down from a mortgage company because I didn't have 2 years of working history at my part time job. After being turned down I was curious and I called Bank of America since I have been baking with them for almost 17 years to get their feedback and see if they work with people that does not have two year working history. I called a loan officer by the name of Jonathan Ott in Houston and he told me that that would be okay he approved me because my credit was pretty good and he advised me to start looking for a house I found a townhome that I really liked I got it inspected for $375 I put down appraisal money for $550 and I paid the earnest money for $1, 300 throughout this whole process Jonathan had me and my realtor thinking that this was a solid deal but at the end of it he became flaky and stop answering calls and when I finally got him on the phone he was telling me that my 2-year work history might be a factor with me not getting the home and I told him I told you this information before I started this process. While doing my letters of explanation Jonathan Ott disappeared and I had to call his manager to figure out what was going on with the long process because I was get suspicious of him. I ended up getting declined because Jonathan lied to me at the beginning of the process saying that two years of work history wouldn't be an issue but it was and also Jonathan lied to me that same week and guarantee me that I will get my earnest money back. I found out that he had nothing to do with me getting my earnest money back that was between the seller and the agent and now I am out of that money due to him being a liar, heartless and a horrible lender. I want my money back and it's not fair to me. I am upset and I will be going to another bank!