Bank Islam Malaysia Logo

Bank Islam Malaysia

Having problems with Bank Islam Malaysia?

Bank Islam Malaysia reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 3, 2010. The latest review Customer service very bad was posted on Oct 4, 2021. The latest complaint debt collector was resolved on Sep 28, 2017. Bank Islam Malaysia has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 95 reviews. Bank Islam Malaysia has resolved 2 complaints.

Bank Islam Malaysia Customer Service Contacts

+60 320 888 000 (General Line)
+60 326 900 900 (Contact Center)
Level 32, Menara Bank Islam № 22
Jalan Perak
Malaysia - 50450

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bank Islam Malaysia Customer Service. Initial Bank Islam Malaysia complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bank Islam Malaysia above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bank Islam Malaysia. Discuss the issues you have had with Bank Islam Malaysia and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Bank Islam Malaysia Complaints & Reviews, Page 5

Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad — housing loan personnel

Sy asufian dr sg buloh (+[protected]) ad apply housing loan ntk rumah d matang jaya d bank islam rawang...

Bank Islam Malaysia Berhadfinancing

assalamualaikum. saya nurul mewakili ibu sy mahu menyuarakan ketidakpuasan hati ttg service pihak bank islam. untuk makluman arwah ayah sy ade membuat pembiayaan peribadi di sini. malangnya slps kematiannya hutang ini masih blom selesai. (ayah sy meninggal dunia pada thn 2009). pada awal tahun 2017 ibu sy pergi ke bank islam cawangan jerteh utk bertanyakan ttg jumlah baki hutang yg masih lg belum berbayar. jawapan yg dibe
ri, 'nnti pihak kami akak hubungi puan semula'... setelah beberapa lama, sblm hari raya aidil fitri yg laly ibu sy bertanyakan sekali lg tentang baki hutang arwah ayah sy.. namun jawapan yg diberi tetap sama. pada akhir bulan sept yg lalu sy ade menghubungi contact centre bank islam utk bertanyakan ttg baki hutang arwah ayah sy. jawapan yg diberi, 'itu puan kena pergi kt cawangan jerteh sendiri...'. dan pada HARI INI 8/10/17 ibu sy menghubungi sekali lagi pihak bank islam cawangan jerteh dan jawapan yg diberi, 'kami masih lg xdpt maklum balas dr pihak kuala lumpur... '. persoalannya disini bila sy boleh dapatkan jawapan ttg baki pinjaman arwah ayah sy yg sangat2 lama tertunggak. adakah ini yg dikatakan' good service dr pihak anda??? campak sana campqk sini. sila jangan buang masa kami dgn jawapan melepaskan diri anda. tolong bagi kerjasama dgn secukupnya. berapa baki hutang arwah ayah saya yg perlu kami jelaskan dan mcm mana cara utk menyelesaikannya. berikut adalah makluman ttg arwah ayah saya, MAT YUNUS BIN ABDUL GHANI, IC [protected]. sila bagi maklum balas dgn segera. hubungi saya nurul di talian [protected].

Bank Islam Malaysia Berhadsuck!!!

Call x pernah ada orang jawab!! Asyik machine yg jwb last suruh tinggal no fon tp smpai mampus sekor pun xda yg call back... since last year!!! Tya budak kaunter pun suggest suruh komplen jer thru email.. mana pergi semua customer service????? Makan gaji buta atau sekor pun xda??? Memang aku angin 1 badan.. bodoh punya bank. Buang je lah islam kat blakang tuh.

Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad — debt collector

Im Nurilham Fazuana, my contact [protected], I received call from [protected] on 10.05am, 30/9/2017...

Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad — bank islam online banking

Bank islam punya online banking lembap nak mampus. Try log in guna wifi pakai device lain semua xblh. Orang...

Bank Islam Malaysia Berhadservis perbankan internet

tolong upgrade servis ib bank islam. Teruk sangat sampai nak log in pun ambil masa yang lama. Itu pun kalu bernasib baik dapat la log in..kalau tidak, selepas menunggu dia pergi semula ke home page...ini bukan cerita sehari dua tapi dah berbulan dan dah makan tahun...tolong la seiring dengan bank2 lain yang jauh ke depan...sabo jer la...lebih baik close ajer sume account dengan bank islam kalau macam ini punya service..

Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad — customer service

Saya ingin membuat aduan tentang customer service di bank islam cawangan bayan baru. Perangai sesetengah...

Bank Islam Malaysia Berhadservice

Im made a 3x transaction using my debit card on 23/7 which amount rm 234 each,
        Straighly I made a report regarding the incident to bank islam, so they can do something about the transaction. Told me need 14 days working days to process. So every 2-3 days I contact bank islam to know the progress, the same answer given. So today after 13 days im contact again, claimed only reports got no, action taken. If this is the service I get. Im better change to other bank which is more reliable. I want bank islam to answer me by tomorow.

Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad — error in transferring money

On 7 may 2017, I had done an error in transferring an amount of money, rm 580 to account of bank islam owned...

Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad — requesting housing loan statement

I've requested a copy of my housing loan statement from bank islam satok, kuching. Until today, i've yet to...

Kuching

Bank Islam Malaysia Berhadatm machine faulty

On 16/4/2017, when I want to withdraw my money at the atm machine in university malaysia pahang, pekan campus. The time for this accident had occur was around 1.30pm on sunday. Without have the chance to enter my password pin, suddenly my card was swollen by the atm machine. Then, I call to the customer service center to seek for solution. Your staff tell me that I need to go the any branch and get a new replacement for my atm card and there will be a surcharge of rm12.00. I very curious that since it was not my fault, why I still need to take the responsibilities? Any solution?

Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad — perkhidmatan yang teruk

Sy rasa dah berkali-kali call bank islam. Tak pernah angkat. Kalau 2, 3hari x angkat boleh terima. Ni saya...

Bank Islam Malaysia Berhadkehilangan wang dalam bank

Reason why I dont like bimb :
            Very bad service at the counter
            My ptptn money lose for rm300 this semester. For 6 semester I study, setiap sem duit ptptn masuk tak akan cukup rm50 and I dont know why. Myb orang dalam yang ambik. Iam not rich, and rm300 is a very big number for me. Masuk duit tak penuh. Nak kena bayar include interest lagi.

Bank Islam Malaysiaatm failure

Due to the inavailability of any ATM machines for CIMB in IIUM, Gombak Campus I'm amongst those few individuals who has to be content with withdrawing our monies using other bank ATM instead. Now, although it's a known fact that these machineries are faulty in the sense that it's sluggish and prone to delays in withdrawal, I was amused by the fact that today (31/3/2011) upon inserting my CIMB card for a withdrawal the ATM machines took my card instead. It would be understandable had I entered an incorrect pincode but this wasn't the case as it was merely inserted.

Consequently, upon complaint the officer in-charge dealt with it in a less professional manner by letting me wait for over 30 minutes and when appeared, merely said "We'll try to get it back tomorrow" without asking for any further reference such as my phone number nor her's. Such customer service remains a poignant feature within Bank Islam, which for most only stands for it's name sake without properly fulfilling the ideals underlined within the Shariah.

Management ought to take drastic action irrespective of whose card it belongs as it'll create unjust for individuals like me who has to spend the few remaining days relying of what little I have coupled with a final exam within such period aswell.

• Na
                  nasiruddin taufek Jun 13, 2012

saya berharap, hello punya memerlukkan sesuatu utk apabila susah cari kerja ekonomi org mempunyai tidak lain, adalah tidak kurang kerja gajinya lumanya gagal utk anda bos..semuanya sedihkan juga sabarlah org tak ada cukup wang susah hatikan yg pertani .sy masih kawan ada banyak suka kampung inilah ...bagipun baik -baiklah yg lebih penting mana org saja...begitu juga dgn org kampung ..terima kasih,

Comments

• Na
                  nasiruddin taufek Jun 13, 2012

thank you...

• Iz
                  izzuddin Jul 18, 2011

- I had received sms on the 7/7/11 informing me that a transaction was going through their system
                  - On the same day, I called the call center to block and rushed to my Bank Islam branch in Kajang to file a dispute on the
                  unauthorized transaction
                  - I received a call from the fraud department on the 12/7/11 to verify that I was not making that transaction
                  - He did not mentioned his name, and tell me that I need wait for his call to close the case
                  - I had received my credit card statement on the 16/7/11 but the unauthorized transaction still appeared on the list
                  - I called the call center to freeze the unauthorized transaction so that I will not be charged with interest and he gave me a
                  number to call. Isn't it ridiculous! I have to do his job! Might as well I get paid for it!
                  - I went to a Bank Islam branch on monday 18/7/11, and speak to the officer in charged to freeze the unauthorized
                  transaction. She gave me the phone and ask me to speak with her colleagues at the HQ. What is wrong with the employee
                  in Bank Islam! Seriously unprofessional!
                  - The worst thing she had said to me is "You have to pay for the unauthorized trasaction eventhough you did not do it".
                  Seriously, I don't know whether the employees at Bank Islam have the qualification to perform their duty there!
                  - I have wrote a letter to the Assistant General Manager (Muhammad Izmir Chan Abdullah) at the Credit Card Center, and
                  do hope he will do something about his unprofessional staffs. Or I will file a complaint at the National Consumer Compliant
                  Center.

Bank Islam (BIMB) Shah Alam — poor manner of bimb csr staff

I'm really unsatisfied with the service provided by CSRO of Bank Islam (BIMB) at Shah Alam (PKPS Building...