Societe Generale Logo

Societe Generale

Having problems with Societe Generale?

Societe Generale Customer Service Contacts

+33 142 142 000 (Customer Service)
+33 969 397 777 (Lost & Stolen)
+33 969 322 046 (Mobile Payment)
+33 969 393 339 (Card Service)
+33 161 374 137 (Quiétis Insurance)
+33 969 367 000 (Jazz Members)
29 Boulevard Haussmann
Paris
France - 75009

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Societe Generale Customer Service. Initial Societe Generale complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Societe Generale above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Societe Generale. Discuss the issues you have had with Societe Generale and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Dec 18, 2019

Societe Generale — loan/ card can't use

Hi, I took a loan with societe generale chales peguy branch in suresnes. 23, 000 euros. Then I asked the...

Societe Generaleproblems opening a bank account

I am currently trying to open an account on societe generale. When I went there, one week ago, they said I would have my account and all its information on the day after. It happened then, a week later I still don't have my RIB (Relevé d'Identité Bancaire). I went there 4 times in one week and they keep me saying 'don't worry, tomorrow you will have your bank account'. It is unbelievable their lack of professionalism.

Mar 28, 2019

Societe Generale — fund transfer of gbp 69975 not done

Gbp 69975 was transferred by hsbc bank london to societe generale on 06.03.2019 vide ref. No...

Societe General Bank UK — fraud

Societe General Bank UK 2 Brook St, London W1S 1BQ, United Kingdom Telephone: +[protected] Fax...

Societe Generale & Quantum Servicing — horrible company

I am writing to you to help us save our California home! I am hoping you could investigate why a Tampa Loan...

Societe Generale — avoid them!

Never trust these people! Welcome to societe generale private bank, united kingdom (read carefully and make...