Menu
Addition Financial Credit Union Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Addition Financial Credit Union
reviews & complaints

www.additionfi.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 2 Reviews

Addition Financial Credit Union Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Addition Financial Credit Union at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Addition Financial Credit Union has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Addition Financial Credit Union. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Addition Financial Credit Union reviews & complaints 2

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Addition Financial Credit Union reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
N
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Addition Financial Credit Union I purchased a car on June 26th and chose Addition Financial as the loan provider

I purchased a car on June 26th and chose Addition Financial as the loan provider. They assured me that I would receive payment details by July 15th. However, when that date arrived, I had not received any information regarding my payments. Concerned, I visited the Addition Financial office on July 15th to inquire about the delay. They informed me that the necessary documents were on their way. Unfortunately, today is July 31st, and I still haven't received any payment information. Despite visiting their office twice and making multiple phone calls, I have been unable to obtain the necessary details. It is frustrating that Addition Financial refuses to send me the information I need. With my payment due in just over a week, I am left in the dark about where to send it or what my account number is. It is essential for me to have this information so that I can make a payment by mail, as Addition Financial does not offer online payment options.

Read full review of Addition Financial Credit Union
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Addition Financial Credit Union The nature of this dispute involves the sudden closure of my secure credit card and checking account without any prior notice or warning

The nature of this dispute involves the sudden closure of my secure credit card and checking account without any prior notice or warning. Additionally, my online banking access was restricted, preventing me from viewing any documentation regarding the pending closure. I received a letter from Additional Financial dated May 30, informing me that my credit card was over the limit by $18. It is important to note that I have never had a late payment and have always paid at least the minimum due on time, except for one cycle. The negative balance in my checking account occurred when we opened an account with another credit union and experienced delays in the migration process. As a result, several drafts went through, causing the negative balance. Unfortunately, the merchants responsible for these drafts took a significant amount of time to rectify the error and have refused to refund any fees that I am being charged. On June 4, I spoke with a collection agent named "***" from Additional Financial, who informed me that the credit card had been closed.

Read full review of Addition Financial Credit Union
Hide full review

Is Addition Financial Credit Union legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Addition Financial Credit Union as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Addition Financial Credit Union stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Addition Financial Credit Union should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Addition Financial Credit Union earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Addition Financial Credit Union achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Addition Financial Credit Union. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as social media account. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

The age of Addition Financial Credit Union's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Our scan shows Addition Financial Credit Union website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

We looked up Addition Financial Credit Union and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the additionfi.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • Addition Financial Credit Union protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

Addition Financial Credit Union Customer Reviews Overview

Addition Financial Credit Union, also known as AdditionFi, is a reputable financial institution that has garnered positive reviews from its customers. With a strong focus on providing exceptional banking services and personalized solutions, AdditionFi has established itself as a trusted credit union in the industry.

One of the standout features of Addition Financial Credit Union is its commitment to customer satisfaction. Many reviewers have praised the credit union for its friendly and knowledgeable staff who go above and beyond to assist members with their financial needs. This personalized approach has created a welcoming and supportive environment, making customers feel valued and appreciated.

Additionally, AdditionFi offers a wide range of financial products and services to cater to the diverse needs of its members. From checking and savings accounts to loans and credit cards, the credit union provides comprehensive solutions that help individuals and businesses achieve their financial goals. Reviewers have commended the competitive rates and low fees offered by AdditionFi, making it an attractive choice for those seeking affordable banking options.

Furthermore, Addition Financial Credit Union has received positive feedback for its convenient and user-friendly online banking platform. Customers appreciate the ease of managing their accounts, making transactions, and accessing various financial tools from the comfort of their homes or on the go. The credit union's commitment to embracing technology and providing a seamless digital banking experience has been well-received by its members.

In summary, Addition Financial Credit Union has garnered positive reviews for its exceptional customer service, comprehensive range of financial products, competitive rates, and convenient online banking platform. As a trusted credit union, AdditionFi continues to prioritize the needs of its members and strives to exceed their expectations.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Addition Financial Credit Union contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Addition Financial Credit Union?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Addition Financial Credit Union Customer Service. Initial Addition Financial Credit Union complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Addition Financial Credit Union above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Addition Financial Credit Union. Discuss the issues you have had with Addition Financial Credit Union and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.