Avis Rental Car — over chargered for cleaning
I rented a suv from Avis rental car back in Feb.2010 for five days well I called back to change my reservation from 5 days to 7 days without being told that I would be charged an extra $10.00 on top of that my card was charged $50.00 extra and was told the reason for that is because the vehicle was returned extra dirty with pumpkin seeds and the seat was broken which was not true. I called the local branch which nothing was done also I called customer service which finally gave me a $54.99 credit after I complained about my card being charged another $64.99 for the same issue by a different Avis . I also spoke to the Regional mgr. Sherry Edwards that told me she would look into it and give me a call back which that never happen I had to call her only to learn the Airport Avis told her they had pictures of the dirty vehicle and I told her i wanted to see them which that never happened.I was never contacted back and had to get my $64.99 back from my bank.
More Avis Rental Car Complaints & Reviews
- Avis Car Rental - outrageous debit on car scratch
- Avis Car Rental France - improper charges
- Avis Frankfurt Airport - avis frankfurt airport: unauthorized charges to credit card
- Avis - insurance fraud, hail damage
- Avis Rent A Car System, Llc - because of poor customer service, I am now out an expensive pair of glasses!
- Avis Rent A Car - over charge
- Avis Budget Car Rental - unauthorized credit card charges/misrepresentation
- Avis Rent A Car System / Avis Budget Group - shuttle pick up at laguardia airport nyc
- Avis Rent A Car - lost and found / complaints process
- Avis Car Rental - overcharging credit card