AT&T Direct TVcustomer service/ I recorded being lied to, for proof.

Re: I have recordings of broken promises
Options
JG1983
JG1983
Contributor
Post options menu
Oct 7, 2019 11:02 PM

I have recordings of broken promises.
I decided to start recording conversations I have had with your CSRs because they promise things, and don't follow through. We have been so disappointed with your service. We decided to start recording conversations with your employees so we can prove that they promise things (costs, service) and then deny said promises. I am VERY close to posting these recordings on Facebook, so everyone else can hear for themselves, your representatives promise things, and then a different representative say, " I don't know what you're talking about, whatever you were promised is not possible." Think about this... the customer service is SO bad, that we had to start recording our conversations to prove what we were promised. This is very sad. Your CSRs lie to customers, and then have the audacity to be rude when you ask them about it. How can you be okay with such horrible customer service? You will not be able to deny the recorded telephone conversations. Your employees promise things, and then retract those promises. They give their employee ID numbers in the recordings, and one CSR went as far as giving us a huge attitude for questioning her. What will you do about this?

Jg