AT&T U - Verse Installationu-verse installation

A

AT&T told me I could not keep my internet services when I discontinued my phone service on that line. After listening to the options, I opted for U-verse internet. They promised me there would not be any loss of internet. I woke up on the day of installation and the internet service was off. When I called to complain the guy cut me off during the phone transfer to a different department. The technician arrived that afternoon. He installed the U-Verse. The next morning I went to use my phone and it was not even plugged into a jack. There was no phone service to my father in law's separate line and bill either. They said they would send someone between 4-9 to fix it. They sent a u-verse guy who could not fix the land lines. In looking at it my husband found out that the technician had cut off all of our phone lines and left the wires hanging outside the outside box. He even removed the screws. He also disconnected all of the lines inside the house. He installed only u-verse in the house. Even my father-in-laws separate line was cut off. They refused to send us to speak to a supervisor. Supposedly a technician will come tomorrow to fix the problem.