AT&Tu-verse

J Jul 10, 2019

Signed up for U-verse on June 30 of 2018.
Cancelled U-verse on July 1st 2019 because bill was going up $60.00 because one year was up. When you 1st sign up they charge you right away and prorate your service and your basically paying for service you didn't receive yet. So my bill for June 2019 was my twelve bill. So when I cancelled on July 1st 2019 I should have got a prorated bill from June 22 till July 1st. But they sent me the full bill with increases and told me they stopped prorating bills in May of 2019, 3/4 of the way through my contract.