AT&Tat&t uverse

H Nov 26, 2018

Today I came home to my service with AT&T being interrupted! I have been in touch with AT&T regarding s restoral credit of $35.00. I initially contacted customer care through chat in which I got nowhere so I disconnected chat, reached out through chat again in which I was told by the second chat rep that I would be receiving the credit of $35.00. I said ok but never saw this credit so I reached out to customer care via phone to ask and was told that my call needed to be escalated but rest assure that they were taking care of this. I then spoke with another rep to ask about my credit and also the credit regarding the big Texas outage that we had. When we initially had this outage I called AT&T to see what was going on and was quickly rushed off the phone but told that it was a Big outage but not to worry that I would be credited! This is the other credit that I was waiting on to pay my bill and was told by several reps that don't worry you'll be credited and I repeatedly asked that my service NOT be disconnected because if this and today it was so now I have to deal with this $35.00 restoral credit AGAIN!

I attempted to call AT&T customer service today but after being on hold and it being close to the billing department closing time I was hung up on and when I called back the department was closed!

I want a credit for my inconvenience in regards to the poor handling of my account! I have a job and making sure that AT&T does their job isn't mine. I'm disappointed once again with this company and how they handle things

Also AT&T did try calling me, they left a message to return their call but when I did they couldn't even tell me why they called which was wasted time during my work day.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices